Suzuki Mountain (1 Hour) Called off due to Internet issues.Finished 

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 178 comments
Best I've managed is still just around the 2:00 mark, but I do see where there's a little time to be gained.. This just might turn out to be a close one! :scared:

So, what was decided about the start procedure?

Well, during the optional pre-race test we'll have 2, 5 lap races, the first one we'll do a grid start, the second we'll do a reolling start (single) and we'll see which one is best.

@RESHIRAM5, it doesn't say in the OP (unless I'm being blind :dopey:), but I'm assuming fuel/tyre wear will be set to "normal" (what I practised with yesterday)?

Amazing the amount of difference it makes having a full tank, ran empty and could carry 3-4mph more up the hills and was around 3 seconds a lap faster (1:55.389). Irrelevant though seeing as this thing just sips the fuel.

Last edited:
@RESHIRAM5, it doesn't say in the OP (unless I'm being blind :dopey:), but I'm assuming fuel/tyre wear will be set to "normal" (what I practised with yesterday)?

Amazing the amount of difference it makes having a full tank, ran empty and could carry 3-4mph more up the hills and was around 3 seconds a lap faster (1:55.389). Irrelevant though seeing as this thing just sips the fuel.
I did a 1:55:7 on a full tank so it can't make a huge difference;)

I'm working when this race is on so will have to give it a miss. I'll keep an eye out for any other similar events you may run :) Have fun

No idea, I can see high-mid 1:57s being possible for me, so no idea how he's going 2 seconds faster. The only way I can get times like that is with an empty tank. :scared:
I can get consistent 1:58:3 to around .5 but that is on a full tank same as those irregular 57s;)

Hey Resh, can you sign me up please.

PSN Name: bigtexlpfan97
Car Number: #13

There's a 50/50 chance that I may, or may not make it due to the time of this race, (This race starts around 4 A.M. my time) but I'll do my best to make it.

1:57.581

Dropped .3 in the last sector though, ran wide into the right hander before the left hand hairpin under the bridge. :rolleyes:

Back