Suzuki Mountain (1 Hour) Called off due to Internet issues.Finished 

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 178 comments
Well he seems to be crazy fast and I haven't seen that fastness in my GTP career (well, maybe except spurgy in GGT Monoco).

Yeah, but he was only 1 second faster than me and JB on very technical lap in harder to drive cars, this guy is 2 seconds faster than me on a very open, not very technical track in very slow and easy cars.

This week is the optional pre-race test.

We'll have 2 5 minute races with 5 minute Q.

Race 1 will be grid start while Race 2 will be rolling - single file.

We'll see what works best for the main race next week.

Last edited:
When is the pre-race?

Hopefully I'll make it because my PS is stupid and doesn't let me race online with people... On my own is fine, with other people the thing just dies...

PSN: F1WORLDCHAMPION
Number: 99
And colour is bayside blue with black rims. Just wondering if we can change setups or not.

Tuning is set to "prohibited" in the room settings, so the only thing you can change is brake balance (but you won't be braking a whole lot :lol:).

Tuning is set to "prohibited" in the room settings, so the only thing you can change is brake balance (but you won't be braking a whole lot :lol:).

What about downforce?
Edit: Just checked and you can't change it. Anyone know the stock downforce for the cappuccino?

Sorry about this but I am going to have to pull out, I will be busy for the whole day so there will be no way I can make it now.

NEWS: The pre-race has to be dropped. I won't be here to run it.

I have already decided we'll do a rolling start - single-file. On the first we go single file around the circuit in our qualifying positions in around 80kph. You start when you cross the line (to help makes sure the downhill section doesn't have cars flying everywhere).

I have already decided we'll do a rolling start - single-file. On the first we go single file around the circuit in our qualifying positions in around 80kph. You start when you cross the line (to help makes sure the downhill section doesn't have cars flying everywhere).
Oh, good. I don't think I'd've been able to make it after sleeping only 4 hours.

Should definitely make sure everyone is aware of that, otherwise people will start going when the leader crosses the line.

Back