Suzuki Swift Cup Suzuka PP550 xx.00/20/40 (hoorah! its back!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 595 comments
  • 40,370 views
Nice :) Ihave not tried this event yet, but last time it was some of the closest racing I have done 👍

Come on guys! Lets swift party tonight :gtplanet:

I will join about 17.00 gmt
 
Last edited:
Not much interest... if its just you and me oldnail, then im gonna pass.

sorry for double post
 
Not much interest... if its just you and me oldnail, then im gonna pass.

sorry for double post

I will be on later, after 8pm, perhaps there will be more interest later on?
 
Not much interest... if its just you and me oldnail, then im gonna pass.

sorry for double post

I would if I could, I desperately want to come on and race you guys but currently I'm looking after my mother, so playing the PS3 isn't appropriate or viable with only 1 TV in the house.
I'll try and see if I can squeeze some more tunes out of the tuners for you guys though.
 
I'll be there in about 2,5 hours 👍
 
I would if I could, I desperately want to come on and race you guys but currently I'm looking after my mother, so playing the PS3 isn't appropriate or viable with only 1 TV in the house.
I'll try and see if I can squeeze some more tunes out of the tuners for you guys though.

I'll try a run at .40 but I'm a bit slow, still I'll make the numbers up. :nervous:
 
I'll try a run at .40 but I'm a bit slow, still I'll make the numbers up. :nervous:

I would not say you are slow mate, i followed you around Suzuka the other night and you had a good race pace.
 
I'll try a run at .40 but I'm a bit slow, still I'll make the numbers up. :nervous:

Doesn't matter if you're not super fast, I'm not particularly great around Suzuka either but it's always good with a full grid of GTP's with the same car!
Look forward to seeing you on track!
 
are you guys still racing?
I'll be in at :20
 
I just quitted. Since 2 days I have LAN-type 0 and all it brings me is "failed to connect to host" errors whenever I want to join at the scheduled times :yuck:

Did have some fun tonight. I was surprised about the speed of the little Swift. 2'17.8 So far with some room left to improve 👍
 
Finally, we have a second tune for you all to compare, Old Fart Racing's tune is linked in the first post 👍

I think he'd also like some feedback on it too, so maybe some comparison races against the TLD tune could be arranged?
 
Finally, we have a second tune for you all to compare, Old Fart Racing's tune is linked in the first post 👍

I think he'd also like some feedback on it too, so maybe some comparison races against the TLD tune could be arranged?

A couple of monents ago Blitz Hendrix Tuning posted their tune as well.
 
Me and Fuzzy are going to race a couple here now to test out the tune.... 👍 if anyone wants to join :)
 
Me and Fuzzy are going to race a couple here now to test out the tune.... 👍 if anyone wants to join :)

just went in at :00 but nobody there
 
I finished my tune last night and will be posting it soon as well.

Tune Posted HERE
 
Last edited:
Me and Fuzzy are going to race a couple here now to test out the tune.... 👍 if anyone wants to join :)

I finished my tune last night and will be posting it soon as well.

Great 👍 I will have to test these myself at some point today too.
 
I will have some food then join in.

warning: Have not drived this car since last swift cup :lol:
 
I will have some food then join in.

warning: Have not drived this car since last swift cup :lol:

Thats good maybe i'll stand a chance then. :nervous:

As you can see i'm back now join in at :40
 
switching to my swift... will be back in at :00
 
Its a pity no one is racing this event??? Anyone going to race tonight?? Ive grown fond of the Swift :D
 
Back