Suzuki Swift Cup Suzuka PP550 xx.00/20/40 (hoorah! its back!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 595 comments
  • 40,373 views
Looking forward to this track/car combo again.

Swift cup is some of the best racing i have done in hole gt5p history! Once a tune show up i will too :)

Took the words right out of my mouth :)

Made alot of good friends last time round. Thanks to some truly epic racing.


Heres to more of the same :cheers:
 
Any restrictions to be placed on set up?
 
Nope, no restrictions, you don't even have to use the tuner's setups that I'll be posting later, you can use whatever setup you want.
 
good work Ardius asking all the tuning garage for tunes for your event 👍
 
good work Ardius asking all the tuning garage for tunes for your event 👍

Heh, no problem. Its interesting to see how well each tune competes against each other, especially with cars that anyone can drive.
 
I'll be cooking up something for this event over the weekend. :)
 
I'll be cooking up something for this event over the weekend. :)


I've already cooked mine, but have to get it out of the freezer and flavour it again as it has had spec II and spec III updates since the last time.. :lol:

..but Great to have support from you here 👍
 
Heh, no problem. Its interesting to see how well each tune competes against each other, especially with cars that anyone can drive.

but still hard to keep up with the fast guys around :lol:


I'll be cooking up something for this event over the weekend. :)

what are we eating this weekend Lars :sly:
 
but still hard to keep up with the fast guys around :lol:




what are we eating this weekend Lars :sly:
Apart from Helghast sandwich? Maybe a little Swift soup. :lol:
 
Apart from Helghast sandwich? Maybe a little Swift soup. :lol:

:lol:

one Swift soup for me, thank you. i'll try to keep up with a pitchfork :lol:
 
This event is awesome!! closest racing ive had in a while
 
I might join even though it seems like everybody is from the PAL region.
 
This event is awesome!! closest racing ive had in a while

Yep, Brilliant racing between us two.👍 Thanks. I'll be on again tonight, maybe even later today.
 
I'll be running a few races from :17 onwards if anyone wants to join.
 
I'll be running here too.
 
When I created the first Garage Showdown I really spawned something special when Ardius created the Swift Cup, how nice to see it still going.:)


I shall try to be swift in making a Swift tune for the Swift Cup.;)👍
 
Thanks again for some more fantastic racing from the NZ/AU crowd this evening. :cheers:
 
Yeah, really good and close racing. I'll spend lots of time here.
 
Thanks AU/NZ crowd once again.👍 Brilliant racing guys.
 
Not sure on the timing, did a race at 47, by the time i had finished and was ready to go i had missed the 02 race, although next race at 17 was ok by 40 seconds, if its a slow race you will miss next start time
 
Hmm good point, might alter it to a 20 minute rotation instead.
 
At the moment it's mainly badly driven Type R's, apart from one race with a (SA) guy, fairly clean and finished in 11.35.3 and 11.33.6, i like these Swifts
 
Hmm, where is everybody today? Its normally busy on a Friday.
I'd come on and race myself, but the PS3 is already in use.
 
im in at 44, best event yet
 
I'm up for a race at xx:24, hope someone else joins in, nobody did at xx:04.

Edit: Fine nobody wants to race me.......
 
Last edited:
i might join soo, are we talking 44 mins past the hour yes (or 4 or 24?) just so im 100% with the idea ive not joined any events previously!
 
That is correct, it's either 4, 24 or 44 minutes past the hour, which ever is next. I don't know if anyone's racing right now though.
 
I'm in at 15:04 if anyone's about
 
Back