Sweetshop Union's GT4 Gallery - SLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opel calibra update is GREAT. I love the dark feel of it.

I don’t quitte like/understand the Nardo, because it looks like a space ship, just wierd and confusing, but the Clio is preatty nice.
The merc. has a better motion blur than the other attemps, but, it lacks light in the car, or, in other words, the car is too dark compared to the background.

But all in all, I think the Opel updates and the S2000 (almost forgot to comment on the awesome factor of these two pictures), are far superior

Thankyou very much guys! Nicknamealguem I'm still working on the Photoshop blur stuff, remember these are my first 3 shots and I only started learning it this morning. I have an FTO Super Touring car done but I'm saving that for the next 2.0 comp, it's the only one i've done so far that feels comp worthy. 👍

The clio and merc are quite nice. The blur is much better than the first attempt, as in most cases. Keep this up!👍

Yeah, I know, and it is great attempt, especially the clio. But I think the angles and the composition of some of your first updates, like the calibra, and the S2000, are far superior than any motion/zoom blur to the max picture, it is just, plain good GREAT photography, and the soft edit helps.

But, anyway, keep experimenting 👍

That looks really, really good chap! 👍

You've lost some detail on the left sides of the rims though, but here's a tip how you can avoid this: Try focussing rather on the left half or even the left outer side of the rim to try and get a fully detailed rim. As the car passes the camera, the left side of the rim passes first before you snap a shot. The camera will catch upto a certain distance of the focussed area from the point where you focussed it on, so the left side is not being properly included. Focus on the left side of the rim and fiddle around with shutter speed settings, and you should get some fully detailed rims out of those shots 👍

Otherwise, I really love the angle!

I like this one. The angle is very top-notch, and the motion blur is perfect. 👍

Now, I think your next step is the cleaning of the car (and that, only gives headaches) :ouch:

Is that shot from GT4? :odd: It's by far one of the most realistic shots I've ever seen here at GTPlanet :eek: Keep up this awesome style! :)

Thankyou very much guys! As Bram said I should of focused on the wheels better but other than that I'm extremely pleased with the result.

I don't much like shots that don't show the whole car in the picture, but the 905 and 787B are nicely composed and good examples of motion blur. The Supra looks ridiculous with red wheels but is another great shot. The Minolta is amazing, with incredible blur. The colors on the Viper are a bit dull and the background a bit boring, but it's still far better than anything I've taken. The Bimmer is another great shot, amazing quality. Overall, continue the incredible work (and killing me in the polls).

They are great 👍, and with a little more focus on detail and cleaning (don’t feel rushed), they would pass the barrier of amaizinglessness 👍

Those pictures are awesome! The angles are perfect, the cars were cleaned. Everything is just great! 👍

sweet, those are great. Your cleaning is coming along nicely as well. Don't feel rushed as alguem said. That only leads to bad things. I can't pick a favorite though!

Thankyou Guys! Swiss you just got the 200th reply of my gallery and with that I'll bring some news on my next update. Its all going to be in PMC rules, Ever since I put in my entry for the CCCL Comp I've loved taking more time to shoot good quality photographs with limited controls and editing rules than going for a 3/4 view and photoshopping the rest.

Wow Sweetshop, those blurs on the last page are great! 👍

I really love the 787b and how it's brought out of focus, I also love the angles you've used, and that BMW shot is top-notch 👍

Those are such sweet updates!!!! lovin' them all! specially the first two le mans pics. the mazda has such a good angle and lighting to it, it's almost photorealistic. great work man!

Thanks Bram and jgda9rs! I think the 787B is my personal Favourite too 👍

New Update Time! - All Within PMC Rules

Ugh! :eek: Those shots are just beautiful, sexy, great. Aaaah, this is awesome! :D A big 👍 to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back