Synd1cate gt5 drifting organization

• Thread starter KITslyd3r
  • 276 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope to drift with you all soon to. I got my box today so i am sending it out monday morning. Sony said two to three weeks possibly a month i hope its two weeks i have been going nuts and i haven't played in two days it sucks but i am not buying another system until ps4. I will miss you all even sideways but hope to see you all soon good luck on here and in battle if you guys even need it.👍:dopey::sly:

well thank you undertake lol see you in a couple weeks.

Was in a lobby with 2 members of this team earlier today. (Door2door, and PonyBoy). Can't say they made a good impression. D2D was quite offensive, and PonyBoy was using a pick-up truck, messing up tandems.

okay then why do you post that on the thread

She most likely put this on the thread to warn you that they could be possible problems. It is just someone trying to help out a new team. 👍

How is posting that someone on the team was being offensive helpful and how was d2d being offensive and if someone is messing up tandems she could have just left.

SynD1Tiger
How is posting that someone on the team was being offensive helpful and how was d2d being offensive and if someone is messing up tandems she could have just left.

She might have been trying to tell the leader so he could put a stop to the childish behavior?

Was in a lobby with 2 members of this team earlier today. (Door2door, and PonyBoy). Can't say they made a good impression. D2D was quite offensive, and PonyBoy was using a pick-up truck, messing up tandems.
Thank you Nyordia for bringing this to our attention. In the future though, please send me a personal message on here if you have any problems with team members as I am co leader.

She most likely put this on the thread to warn you that they could be possible problems. It is just someone trying to help out a new team. 👍
Thanks Eric for your concern and positive outlook.

Thanks Tiger for your support, but dont let your personal feelings lead you into a back and forth argument. That kind of behavior isn't tolerated on the thread, so if you have a problem with someone please send them a personal message.

She might have been trying to tell the leader so he could put a stop to the childish behavior?
Thank you Spank for your concern for our new team as well.

To everyone, lets just have fun and keep it sideways!!!

Best of luck guys. (though having a spat on the second page isn't too promising =/)

Hope you have a great time :)

Best of luck guys. (though having a spat on the second page isn't too promising =/)

Hope you have a great time :)

I know, that's why i am trying to not let it become a problem. On a positive note, thanks for the good luck 👍

Thank you Nyordia for bringing this to our attention. In the future though, please send me a personal message on here if you have any problems with team members as I am co leader.

You are right, I should have. My apologies for this, I did not wish for it to reflect badly on the team.

What childish behavior were you there if not you shouldn't say anything

Don't judge yourself, as Spank is trying to say. You weren't there either.

If you want to know, PM me, so I can reply freely. As stated above, I do not wish to reflect badly on the team, hence I will not type it out here.

You are right, I should have. My apologies for this, I did not wish for it to reflect badly on the team.

Don't judge yourself, as Spank is trying to say. You weren't there either.

If you want to know, PM me, so I can reply freely. As stated above, I do not wish to reflect badly on the team, hence I will not type it out here.

Gonales thanks for your concern! Well heres the deal I have gotten complaints on door2door, tiger,and pony boy ok. So it stops now if you guys wanna argue get your mic and do it in a lounge I don't want to see this on are thread again grow up guys. If anyone has a problem with this team or a member personal message me or kitslyder it will get dealt with thank you. I am gone for three days geez guys well ps3 is getting fixed I am using my sons broken ps3 for now currently playing midnight club and shift 2 I am very bored guys someone has to play with me lol add beastwitcheese.l:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Gonales may have also been warning viewers of the team thread to the attitude of the members of the team.

I wouldn't want to join you in a lobby, then find you are all whiny screamy kids for example (not saying that you are).

Gonales may have also been warning viewers of the team thread to the attitude of the members of the team.

I wouldn't want to join you in a lobby, then find you are all whiny screamy kids for example (not saying that you are).

Then why is everyone whining about two of my members lol and you guys are dragging this pointless argument out i adressed the problem move on.:dopey:

See I get mad when I see ppl that brag to much if I go into a redsuns or alpine or even start drift room and we start tandeming and complaining of ppl hitting them when their the ones hitting ppl. Just because you have a team name in your username doesn't make you better than anyone and that doesn't mean you get a special treatment when you go in a room.

SynD1Tiger
See I get mad when I see ppl that brag to much if I go into a redsuns or alpine or even start drift room and we start tandeming and complaining of ppl hitting them when their the ones hitting ppl. Just because you have a team name in your username doesn't make you better than anyone and that doesn't mean you get a special treatment when you go in a room.

No but you're held to a higher standard. They say "hey this person is on a team, they know how to drift" and get hit by them. It is the responsibility of the person who made the contact to apologize to let them know it was not intentional. If no apology is given I take it as they did it on purpose and are 🤬's

Woah, slow your roll. RedSuns have done nothing to your team, in fact I have never seen one of your members or have they been in my lobbies. If one of my members have given you a problem let me know. That is all Nyordia was doing. She was just saying that you had some disrespectful members and wanted to let you know so they do not cause future problems. Trust me it is better to find out now then later. We treat everyone weather they are on a team or not the same. We had fought with Osaka for so long, but we finally made up because we saw that drifting was made to be fun, not battles and fighting. In drifting its OK to make mistakes, most people should understand everyone is not perfect. That is what causes all this bickering and fighting within the drifting section. People see others as robots that never make a mistake. So next time before you decide to bring RSM into something think about what you say. Thanks and Good Luck with the team. 👍

Well how can you guys come and say some of our members are being disrespectful but I can't say some of your drifters are disrespectful. Don't pull that with me man. And I'm not trying to say this an offensive way but if you guys say something about our crew. We have the right to say something back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back