I wouldn’t worry too much yet Tom. There are plenty of other ways to turn a coin in photography. It just depends on what you specialize in, how you market yourself and manage your business. In your position, I would definitely do some business courses (if you’re not already doing so) as one of the important things to remember is that 90% of it is business, the other 10% is the photography. I’ll definitely keep the shots coming, I have a few ideas in mind of things I’d like to shoot, I guess I’ll probably have a little more time now for personal projects.