T300 bug pre release

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Zakspeed_TV
Sometimes it doesn't have pedal or wheel input but when it does the game crashes. Fingers crossed it's patch day one. V1.3.7

Possible fix

Last edited:
Have you tried to re install the game and reset your wheel?
Yes I did delete and reinstall, still the same. I try before V1.3.7 patch too. Still didn't work.

Does it work in PS3 mode? You have to start the game with a dualshock but most games recognize the wheel in game in PS3 mode.
Yes have tried both ways mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other known T300 users already have the game? I'm using a T300 as well so hopefully this is resolved quickly.

Any other known T300 users already have the game? I'm using a T300 as well so hopefully this is resolved quickly.
I have a T300rs and a base PS4 ,but I'm buying it for the Xbox one X and using a TMX wheel on that..

I think it should be posted to official AC forums.

My other guess... Did you tried different Firmwares of wheel? Sometimes having latest one isn't good. For example Driveclub looses its force feedback if you have too new FW. Maybe try downgrading or upgrading your wheels Firmware?

I think it should be posted to official AC forums.

My other guess... Did you tried different Firmwares of wheel? Sometimes having latest one isn't good. For example Driveclub looses its force feedback if you have too new FW. Maybe try downgrading or upgrading your wheels Firmware?

Yes have done that, I have tried everything possible with no joy.

Last edited:
Try this (it works on my side):
1) Access to OPTIONS / CONTROLS
2) Select STEERING WHELL (must be red)
3) Select RESET BINDINGS (with Triangle button), then select CONFIRM
After this everything is ok.
m6hDbAK.jpg

ZEXTCQi.jpg

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Competizione_20200622165515.jpg
    Assetto Corsa Competizione_20200622165515.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
If and when I ever have wheel or throttle input it crashes. Have reported it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the game today. I was very nervous because I also have the t300 rs gt. I had no issues about the game recognising the wheel and the pedals. So it's good news for those who haven't got the game yet. I am on ps4 base version btw.

But also there is a problem with ffb. When you are going straight it's ok. If you start to turn there is a horrible vibration. I turned down everything that are available but it doesn't change. Only it gets weaker.

I will update this tomorrow. As it is gonna be the official release date.

Edit: I have no additional items like hub or gearshifters. Only the wheel and 3 pedals.

When i first started the game there was no gamepad connected. And all the buttons were wrong. So I had to re-assign them. But other than that no recognition problem.

Last edited:
I had to change the lock on the wheel base on my T500rs, by default it resets the base to 1 flash which gives you 270, I need to set it to 3 flashes (press mode and right twice) to get the onscreen wheel to match... which it doesn’t quite manage.
If you’re having trouble on T300 try switching to PS3 mode which will emulate a T500.

Try this (it works on my side):
1) Access to OPTIONS / CONTROLS
2) Select STEERING WHELL (must be red)
3) Select RESET BINDINGS (with Triangle button)
After this it's ok.
m6hDbAK.jpg

Try this,Once your on track, reconnect the wheel,I heard this works.

Still not working for me and the day one patch has been active since getting the game on Saturday. So no updates today.

Works perfectly for me with my T300RS. No issues at all so far.

That's interesting then. Would you mind telling us all which console are you using and what are your settings? Including what rotation you have set the wheel to prior the software in the game.

Latest Posts

Back