T500 D4 ps4 disconnecting

No it does it to mine too.

Have raced 2 races after the school - and it's back in the box.

The Thrustmaster T500rs wheel support is bugged - it randomly disconnects during a race - and codies are generously stating 'its not on our initial supported hardware list' - even though it was originally...

Codies forums are bubbling away with T500 owners, but I suspect it will be weeks before I can play it.

Back to Dirt Rally then eh ?

Yeh that sucks I saw it in the supported list no way I'm getting the pc version now after playing it a little I wasn't major impressed like the 1st time running dirt rally lets hope they fix it soon I can see all codies games from now on doing the same thing :(

Mmm I tried this - got two stages in - just enough to give me confidence lol - and then 'a controller is disconnected' again.

You can, however, I think, leave the first two FFB sliders at 100, and if you pop the rest to 0, then the disconnects stop, but then you are missing a fair amount of the ffb detail...

try this fix I found guys......

Try turning off tyre slip as a ffb configuration..

i did some testing last night with my t500 on ps4 with only the two top ffb options enabled at 50% (all others off) and it stopped the disconnecting issue... not ideal I know but at least makes the game playable.

As a side note...when I tried turning on *tyre friction the disconnecting error came back immediately

What a shame it happens, i just bought another T500 and i was planning to buy Dirt 4. Hope they fix it ASAP.

T500
Ps4 Pro

Yep same issue. Just got this game yesterday and it keeps disconnecting and going skitso.

Really disappointed right now. I buy like 1 game a year and i chose this as i got bored on f1 2016 lol

Grrrrrr.

try this fix I found guys......

Try turning off tyre slip as a ffb configuration..

i did some testing last night with my t500 on ps4 with only the two top ffb options enabled at 50% (all others off) and it stopped the disconnecting issue... not ideal I know but at least makes the game playable.

As a side note...when I tried turning on *tyre friction the disconnecting error came back immediately

Can confirm this fixes. Lose some FFB but its playable.

I've now got all the other sliders at 150 - tyre slip and tyre friction at zero - and have run lots of rally stages now with no further disconnects...

I've now got all the other sliders at 150 - tyre slip and tyre friction at zero - and have run lots of rally stages now with no further disconnects...

Feel much better with slidera at 150?

Noticed your setup is simular to mine. Have u got a handbrake?

Im looking at the AIOLOG ones atm..

I don't have a separate handbrake, but in Rally I use my Thrustmaster shifter in sequential mode as a handbrake.

I like the feedback at 150 - much like old Dirt Rally.

It works after a fashion if you turn one of the parameters down. It doesn't look like it's on their list of priorities - I was fed the usual guff from their twitter - ie it's not a 'officially supported ps4 wheel' blah blah.

Works fine in the PC version of Dirt 4, so I'm off there.

Back