T500RS Racing Wheel for PS3 $150 Microcenter (Still hope?)

anyone else getting this message
i tried to order 1, then 2 then 3
tried with 2 different credit cards gave me this error

Your shopping cart has been cleared because we were unable to process the order. Please resubmit your order with another form of payment. Click here to return to www.microcenter.com.

Update for those who may have had their order canceled!

- Ordered online for shipping at 6:30pm EST order was then cancelled about 8pm EST due to "inventory or payment issues" just like everyone else
- Went back in and placed order for "in-store pickup" at closest center (said there were 8 in stock)
- have not yet received email saying reservation is ready, but its in my order list online
- just called the closest store and rep confirmed that my order is "ready for pickup"

so ill be taking the 1 hour road trip tomorrow morning to pick up my wheel!

so for those who tried ordering and having it shipped...check to see if there is a center even remotely close to you! you can choose to "pay now" or "pay at pick up" and the order will be held for "3 calendar days"

update - got my payment to work - it was giving me an error because i was trying to ship it elsewhere... i'm going to try to order a few more

Is it really sold out?

🤬 I got to wait until the morning. I hope it's still on.

Last edited:
So I ordered 2 but no confirmation email yet. My order history says nothing, but the card was charged.

Really hoping they honor this.

oh man.. I was so close, but they won't accept my canadian credit card Lol..
I even signed up for a mail box in buffalo NY before trying to place the order. So sad right now.. xD

just got an email with confirmation of my 2nd attempted order..

now waiting got my cancelation email now :( if they are really sold out it should say so on the web store just like the local store pages

anyone who got an extra I will give you $250 for it

think they will honor it?

upload_2013-12-2_21-34-0.png
upload_2013-12-2_21-34-0.png

I own the Logitec Driving Force GT already, and have no need for 2 wheels.

Is the T500RS worth buying a new wheel alltogether for 150 and getting rid of my old one? Or is this a case of it was overpriced to begin with and the 75% off is just reverse sticker shock?

This is the Bentley and RR of steering wheels, hardly
anything else comes close...

If it wasnt for my baby girl on the way, i would have jumped on this to replace my DFGT.

Anyone get cancelled after having status say routed?

where are you seeing the status?

mine now shows the 155 price in my order history on the one I had that was cancelled it never showed up so ive got fingers crossed thats a good sign

Back