T500RS Racing Wheel for PS3 $150 Microcenter (Still hope?)

where are you seeing the status?

mine now shows the 155 price in my order history on the one I had that was cancelled it never showed up so ive got fingers crossed thats a good sign

go to account, order history and under the order number it should say date or name then status mine is pending

I got a confimation email about 5 minutes after ordering an hour ago. I can believe this deal! For anyone that is thinking of waiting, This is a cyber Monday day no doubt, I don't expect this deal to last till morning. It would also explain why its only for CONUS.

They're all sold out, every last one, even in the stores.

go to account, order history and under the order number it should say date or name then status mine is pending

same here "pending".. I was looking only at the at a glance page thanks

but yeah shows my first one cancelled but lets hope this went through

Lol I even called in to mastercard to setup a US Address and they said it should work but I still couldn't get my order through. Sucks living in Canada when you miss out on some of these awesome deals..

Had one in my cart about 10 minutes ago and while I fumbled for my credit card and the numbers, finished and paid, the item had gone into sold out. Awesome.

I placed my order and got an order confirmation email! :D

But then I got an order cancellation email twenty minutes later.. :(

Your order #4084428 has been cancelled due to product unavailability or a payment authorization issue. You have not been charged for any items on this order (see list below).

Anyone else get similar bad news?

my 2nd order has been in over an hour and a half now with no cancellation. I think I got my first cancellation within 30 mins of the order so I hope thats good news

I called every store who showed in stock as well..I had the Chicago store on the phone and they had 3 in stock but refused to ship and said in store pick up only

Last edited:
Your order #4084428 has been cancelled due to product unavailability or a payment authorization issue. You have not been charged for any items on this order (see list below).

Anyone else get similar bad news?[/quote]
My order number 4084521 so I'm expecting a cancel notice in the morning. Crosses finger for the night but not holding my breath.

Post pics!
3hrs, 90 miles, and 1.5g of fuel later...

t6K9Xhl.jpg

I know you drive a Prius, but damn, 60 MPG?
It's been pouring all evening/night, so barely went over 70 on the highway and had to have A/C on to defog the windows. It was 80 miles highway, 10 miles city and in the city it was mostly running off battery.

I live in Mundelein, 30 miles north of Chicago, let's talk:bowdown:
Let's make it happen man.

I'm still not sure I'll keep any of them. My DFGT has ~2hrs of use on it and I got it when GT5 came out.

Well, I ordered one about 5 hrs ago. ...I have had a lot to drink since, boring people with my tales of an expensive joystick, but I can't stop thinking about it.

If they come through, no more G25. If they don't, I'll just have to kick your rears with what I got.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
Don't hurt me,
No more,

Donk donk,
Don't hurt me
Donk donk,
don't hurt me, no mo'

Last edited:
I placed my order and got an order confirmation email! :D

But then I got an order cancellation email twenty minutes later.. :(

Anyone else get similar bad news?

Yep. Then I had to cancel my order for the shifter from Amazon.

Way to toy with our emotions, Microcenter... 🤬:banghead:🤬

really wish I jumped on this deal for resale values ~6 or so hours ago when it was posted :/
if only I wasn't a poor college kid :(

where are you seeing the status?

mine now shows the 155 price in my order history on the one I had that was cancelled it never showed up so ive got
fingers crossed thats a good sign

under my account and order history. shows status under order number and date placed. mine still says routed so fingers crossed.

Back