T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,284 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth, i've seen you looking for arguments before, so all i'll say is that of course I listen to drivers if they message me, that's the whole point. Coming in here with an attitude like that is just going to get you in a hole.

And rule no.1 of everything - you can NEVER please everyone.

Now dropping this conversation entirely.

Furi.

My point is you're listening to what people tell you based off their experience. That's not everyone's experience. My example is you listen to what people say, so I can do the same thing and say that people tell me you like to favor yourself. I'm not going to say that's what you do and it's official. So you could extend the courtesy of giving someone (me in this case) the benefit of the doubt. If someone calls you a quitter based off what others say or when they haven't even signed up, that's petty IMO
 
In continuation of my earlier post, we'll split the Fuji test, an hour without draft, an hour with.
 
Furinkazen
In continuation of my earlier post, we'll split the Fuji test, an hour without draft, an hour with.

Nice one, i'm just ignoring posts of anger now :lol:

The whole reason people argue on GTP is because you just post how you feel. If this were real life, I doubt that the majority of posts said on here will have been spoken. I for one would be a lot more shy 👍 I can only really have banter with people I regard as mates :)
 
No anger in my post. Pointing out facts of my point. A lot is lost in the meaning of words through just text. It's the internet.
 
Mine and Sakery's team name for the season will be BGR which is short for British German Racing
 
soo, jahgee has been banned. looks like the probability of a first corner crash have dropped significantly.
 
gokartman78
soo, jahgee has been banned. looks like the probability of a first corner crash have dropped significantly.

Lol he couldn't have been that bad.
 
Lol he couldn't have been that bad.

i thought that until I raced him in a casual nascar race....oh my...
 
Anyone know why he was hit with the ban hammer?
 
Every VW has been taken, it seemed everyones priority to choose it indicating that it was already a good car, yet no BWM's? A bit of a hint of what needs boosting
 
Every VW has been taken, it seemed everyones priority to choose it indicating that it was already a good car, yet no BWM's? A bit of a hint of what needs boosting

Especially Furi. :rolleyes:

Maybe Furi should just give the cars untuned for Paulmac to test, and he only reveals the specs and test results when everyone has picked a car.
 
I would pick bmw in a heartbeat if it was faster.
 
DK
Especially Furi. :rolleyes:

Maybe Furi should just give the cars untuned for Paulmac to test, and he only reveals the specs and test results when everyone has picked a car.

I've offered my services many times.
 
Didn't Pmac test this seasons cars to avoid more controversy?:nervous:

As for the school kid thing i understand im far too old for a Toca seat!:lol:
 
Last edited:
Didn't Pmac test this seasons cars to avoid more controversy?:nervous:

As for the school kid thing i understand im far too old for a Toca seat!:lol:

I think 10 year olds are too old for a TOCA seat.


Funny how much more civilized WSM is.
 
Paul has tested all the cars... Indeed I gave him the 207 untuned.

I am just genuinely stumped why people suddenly want to pick holes for nothing. Other than the golf, do we have any issue? BMW got extra part for this season and was actually quite rapid at grand valley...
 
Complaints = Possitive Change and Progress
 
BMW got extra part for this season and was actually quite rapid at grand valley...

I don't think people noticed this and just went on past experiences 👍

Edit: 1,200 posts; Furi Junior :)
 
Complaints = 10 pages of uselessness

Polite requests = positive change and progress

Well you killed that :lol:

You gotta yell enough to get someones attention
 
Seriously though no, do we still have to have black bonnets if your indi?
Also check out my latest GTP Series Concept
 
Seriously though no, do we still have to have black bonnets if your indi?
Also check out my latest GTP Series Concept

Yes sir.
 
Coming back to something that has been mentioned a couple of pages back... (it's hard to keep up when you're not watching the thread for one day)

Actually there is something that would make balancing the cars a lot easier, but it's already too late to change it for S8, and that would be going back to Racing Hards.

The tyre consumption of some types of cars (FF's) on RM's basically emphasizes the natural behaviour of the cars even more. You have to make the cars that eat tyres faster on one lap, and therefore the specs reflect that with a bigger difference in top speeds, which is diametrically opposed to what you actually would want to do.

So, the simple solution would be to use RH's. (Maybe in S9?)


PS: In a way, I also like the idea of the concept of, say, using the RM-compound for 1 race on a weekend and RH for the other two races, but the way it is now, the difference between the compounds is just too big. RH would have no chance against whoever was running RM in a race. Plus, it throws balancing out the window again.
 
We will see this season how it goes. I would go with a two tyre option but like you say, the difference is simply too big.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back