T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,284 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd post a pic of the Team RPM-LSR Infiniti.

CapeRingSouth_zpsd9a87ec6.jpg
 
Last edited:
Furi what time will you be opening a room for tonight's test? I have the first race of BTCC's Toyota/Subaru/Scion cup tonight starting at 7pm, so I should be available before 8pm...

I'm asking because I want to be able to run as much laps as possible without draft...
 
Not sure, perhaps slightly later tonight, around 7.30pm.
 
Alright. One hour, no draft, room going to open.

EDIT: Open
 
Last edited:
FUJI TEST RESULTS
Sakery (For) 1:44.7
Myles (Aud) 1:44.8
Lout (Inf) 1:44.8
Furi (Vol) 1:45.2
Yeratel (Vol) 1:45.2
Hurley (BMW) 1:45.9
Dano (For) 1:46.4
Jahgee (For) 1:46.8

Jahgee banned for poor driving.
 
^ Lol.
 
FUJI TEST RESULTS
Sakery (For) 1:44.7
Myles (Aud) 1:44.8
Lout (Inf) 1:44.8
Furi (Vol) 1:45.2
Yeratel (Vol) 1:45.2
Hurley (BMW) 1:45.9
Dano (For) 1:46.4
Jahgee (For) 1:46.8

Jahgee banned for poor driving.

they can an people from the forums for that nowadays?
 
FUJI TEST RESULTS
Sakery (For) 1:44.7
Myles (Aud) 1:44.8
Lout (Inf) 1:44.8
Furi (Vol) 1:45.2
Yeratel (Vol) 1:45.2
Hurley (BMW) 1:45.9
Dano (For) 1:46.4
Jahgee (For) 1:46.8

Jahgee banned for poor driving.

He was only 2.1s off the pa- oh, the other kind of bad driving.
 
Can I get a last minute entry Furi ? :p
 
DK
As if Spurgy wasn't fast enough...:lol:

Always liked the look of this series just never got round to entering
 
TwistedMetal
Always liked the look of this series just never got round to entering

👍 car? A few have been taken.
 
👍 car? A few have been taken.


Ermmm, well whats available?, i'm liking the Honda if one is available 👍
 
I would check now but my laptop just tried catching fire...
 
Try plugging your laptop into the socket, not the toaster. May solve the fire issue.👍
 
Akmuq
Try plugging your laptop into the socket, not the toaster. May solve the fire issue.👍

:lol::lol:
 
:lol:

Remaining:

4 Audi
3 BMW
1 Infiniti
4 Mazda
1 Peugeot.
 
I strongly recommend considering twice before allowing an alien to enter the series and essentially walk away with the championship...
 
I strongly recommend considering twice before allowing an alien to enter the series and essentially walk away with the championship...

We'll see from testing. It is true we don't want one super fast guy entering and ripping everyone again.
 
Just gonna quickly run some lap at Grand Valley east and see how I compare from the test
 
Yep, Myles and Twissy in a team. Guess it's time for an updated entry.

E01D_zpsb13a65be.gif


E01T_zpscc6b75d9.gif
 
Only just noticed that each team is driving a different car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back