Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
  • 109,041 views
That GT-R imagae :drool: Amazing editing! and the SV shot looks like its going to be a good set too 👍
 
That GT-R imagae :drool: Amazing editing! and the SV shot looks like its going to be a good set too 👍

Thanks!

Set's coming up tomorrow!
 
Nice, the Tamora looks beautiful 👍
 
Nice preview shot. Will be interesting to see the set. 👍
 








2 Positions; 10 Shots
(300 posts special)

This is a special set to celebrate the 300th post in this gallery.
So, 10 shots were taken from 2 positions, and only 2. (Although I had 34 shots altogether)
There's this magical spot in Deep Forest, that valley-ish stretch of road.
There's just this. Magic there.
This is my SV, driving through that stretch of epic road.
When driving up the hill, you just feel, something tingle.
Then you see the tunnel coming up, and you shift down and gun it.
680hp goes into the road, thrusting to the angel's gate.
You just feel. That you're not there at all. As if time has stopped.
I'm sorry, I kinda lost myself there.
So here it is, post 300 special: 2 Positions; 10 Shots.






​
 






Others that were not in the 2 places.

​
 
Sweet Mother of Lambo! :drool:


Sorry! I ran out of compliments to say! :p
 
Very nice :drool:
Love the colors 👍
 
A great set 👍 the grey colours work well to give a sweet mood to it
 
Great tones in this set. alot of variety aswell.
Fantastic set !
 
Looks damn good!
COngrats to 300 Posts! 👍
 
@jus1029: Thank you very much, Jus. :D

@ShaolinMasta: Cheers, mate! :cheers:

@Soloracer3: It's supposed to look darker, but the light made it work. Cheers, mate!

@Boabdulrahman: Thanks! That's the aim, 2 positions with variety.

@20832: Thank you very much!
 
I love the washed up cloudy look on these. Make them really stand out. 👍
 
@BkS: Thanks! I guess the matte really worked well. :D

PMC Tournament Qualifier Entry


​
 
I loved that the rest of the pack can be seen from the background. Good luck on your tourny! :cheers:
 
Great entry shot :drool:👍
 
@jus1029: Thanks! Good luck to you too. (Did you enter?)

@ShaolinMasta: Thanks! Good luck to you in the Tournament!

@20832: Cheers, mate! :cheers:
 

The Whole Crescent by JILZK, on Flickr


Random- Sheeps by JILZK, on Flickr


Midnight Racing Club by JILZK, on Flickr


R8 Full Black by JILZK, on Flickr


Mine'snight by JILZK, on Flickr


Z by JILZK, on Flickr


TealFA by JILZK, on Flickr


PD Docks by JILZK, on Flickr


Group C by JILZK, on Flickr


TeaLFA- Minimalism by JILZK, on Flickr


787B by JILZK, on Flickr


SuperVeloce by JILZK, on Flickr


Mine'snight(2) by JILZK, on Flickr


787B- Dreams by JILZK, on Flickr


Full Black ft. Enzo by JILZK, on Flickr


Red Giant by JILZK, on Flickr


Randoms
Actually, all these are rejects for PMCs. Mostly PMC.
​
 
@jus1029: Thanks! Good luck to you too. (Did you enter?)
No. I didn't. :lol:

Great randoms, Jaden! 👍
 
Nice set and I have to agree, that point in Deep Forest is great for taking pics 👍
 
@jus1029: Why not? Thanks, jus! :D

@DarkR: Thanks! I couldn't agree more. Especially the tunnel leading up to another one.
 
@ShaolinMasta: Thanks! :D
 
Lovely pics, nice update! 👍
 
Wow, so many great shots in your latest update. love your editing!
 
@Jamoru: Thanks!

@arsenal1992: Cheers! :cheers:
 
Love the random shots. 👍
 
Awesome stuff man. Loving 1st, 2nd, 3rd and the 787 pics:tup:
 
@BkS: Thanks! :D

@Horde_R35: Appreciate the comment. My personal favourite's the 787B rearview. :)
 
Back