Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Light is still the main quality of this second part of this superb set. With your art of composition this set is like a ballet with these two beauty as the dancers.

I like a lot the kind of angle you used for "bipolar", the cars on the diagonal, making a line. But their position suggest a something like a slow dance and give a felling of motion to the pic. I love the warm tone of "I Keep Telling Myself" with these reflections on the rims of the SLR. "Cherry Chapstick" offers a very original angle and a quiet, almost bucolic, mood. I always love your titles and "Chasing Ghosts" is one of my favorite, it fit the pic perfectly. the light is just awesome and so beautiful in this one 👍 "Blue Spritzer" is an echoe to "Cherry Chapstick", I love the work on focal lenght in this one. "Thriller" offers us another great point of view in this tunnel with, once more, this beautiful warm light. "Only Thing I'd Ever Need" is maybe my fav' (hard to choose in such a beautiful set), I always loved this kind of mix of light and shadows. And the reflections on the rear of the McLaren are just superb. This pic is luminous despite the fact more than the half is totally dark ! And "seduction" has totally seduced me with its angle and its curvy composition :)

This "Folie à Deux" is definitly a splendid set, great work Jaden !

And very glad you like my comments, but it's my pleasure :cheers:

Composition. Lighting. These two aspects are spot on in each one of those shots. Love your latest work, Jaden! :drool: 👍

Gorgeous pictures in both sets :drool: :drool: :drool: It's really hard to find a favorite , because all of them are amazing. Amazing work, Jaden !
Pure awesomeness.

That's just so shinny and bright, beautifully done! :drool:👍 The photos have a great old-ish feel to them and the car choice is great too! :)

This is simply pure eyegasm, Jaden! :drool:👍

Thanks Justin!

Light is still the main quality of this second part of this superb set. With your art of composition this set is like a ballet with these two beauty as the dancers.

I like a lot the kind of angle you used for "bipolar", the cars on the diagonal, making a line. But their position suggest a something like a slow dance and give a felling of motion to the pic. I love the warm tone of "I Keep Telling Myself" with these reflections on the rims of the SLR. "Cherry Chapstick" offers a very original angle and a quiet, almost bucolic, mood. I always love your titles and "Chasing Ghosts" is one of my favorite, it fit the pic perfectly. the light is just awesome and so beautiful in this one 👍 "Blue Spritzer" is an echoe to "Cherry Chapstick", I love the work on focal lenght in this one. "Thriller" offers us another great point of view in this tunnel with, once more, this beautiful warm light. "Only Thing I'd Ever Need" is maybe my fav' (hard to choose in such a beautiful set), I always loved this kind of mix of light and shadows. And the reflections on the rear of the McLaren are just superb. This pic is luminous despite the fact more than the half is totally dark ! And "seduction" has totally seduced me with its angle and its curvy composition :)

This "Folie à Deux" is definitly a splendid set, great work Jaden !

And very glad you like my comments, but it's my pleasure :cheers:

Thanks Jeremy. Lighting is the main focus for the entire set. I'm intrigued by the way you describe it as 2 ballet dancers, very interesting and I gotta admit, it is a viabl And yes, your comments are always the pleasure to read.

Gorgeous pictures in both sets :drool: :drool: :drool: It's really hard to find a favorite , because all of them are amazing. Amazing work, Jaden !
Pure awesomeness.

Thanks Ilya, but as always, yours is exceptionally good as well. :)

That's just so shinny and bright, beautifully done! :drool:👍 The photos have a great old-ish feel to them and the car choice is great too! :)

Thanks GTracer. The old feel is unintentional but I'm glad you were able to find something that you like and feel out of my set.

No worries Jaden, French is sometimes a quite complex language :)

Yes more more more of this Folie à deux, watching these pictures is like when I'm going to Paris and spending some time to watch the Place Vendome jewelry stores, shiny as diamonds, a blue sapphire and a red ruby. Titles are nicely chosen .Time to enter the store and steal all the jewels, or downloading each pic in order to watch them on tv :)

Here's the higher level, when we can't choose a fav and loving everything.

A pleasent window-shopping for sure :cheers:

French is still a sexy language though. :sly: That was the idea I was going for, just the presentation of 2 cars in it's most beautiful form. Or of some sort. :P

GPR
Pretty nice, it certainly compliments Ilya's set. Has a very similar feel overall. I like the richness of car gloss and colour intensity. And of course some solid compositions.

My favs are 1,2,4 & 7. 👍

Thanks George, glad you even found it anywhere near the standard of his. I personally like the colours of the set as well.

Well... this... is... pure... art... Taiga!... :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks ShadowPeter.

Miraculous one you came up with right here - the clarity of the images, the approach of angles, exposure and the vivid toning on the car are spot on. 👍

Thanks sneakyboy62, glad you liked them.

Days of Distant Past
The final act, the respite

Announcement!

The second year anniversary and 1.5k post of this gallery is coming and I'd very much like to do something big before this gallery closes and makes a shift to GT6.
As such, I would like to take a request from everyone that supports my work and everyone here.
The celebration will be done in a 3 part special starting with a review of my content and stuff and more stuff in the next few days.
Also, I've always wondered how others viewed my work.
I'd admit, sometimes I issue sets out very below par but then again, that's my own thought.

So as a request, if you guys have ever viewed my work in your own interpretation, feel or emotions, would you guys indicate it in your replies?
Like if any one of my photo have left you guys a deep impression, I would like to re-do that photo in your own view, feel and emotion, sorta like a Vision Gran Turismo thing, but rather, it's more of a Vision Taiga thing. :P

Thank you GTP. :gtpflag:

It sure takes some time to edit a photo as well as you've done for the preview. Looking forward to the full display.

Fantastic pic Taiga :drool:. I've always seen your work one of the best (if not the best) in all of GTP. You always manage to create amazing images, so, :bowdown: to you. Can't wait to see what kind of finale you will create for the GT5 photomode era 👍

Wow this last one is just amazing 👍
And for your "questions" I will think about it. I still remember your 1 year set, I know you will kill us all with something incredible :cheers:

The first part on the last set of GT5 for me goes in 2 parts.
The first, above, is a statement, a statement that goes out to everyone that limits are meant to be broken, meant to be crossed and destroyed.
There is so much more to learn, and so much more to do in this small area of virtual phototaking.

The second mirrors the first, where the first is a bold statement, the second is a work meant to be taken in silence. Turn off your music, shut the world out and think for a second or two.
GT5 has truly changed a large part, if I dare say, of our lives.
We may not have an Aventador or even a DSLR to shoot, but GT5 gives us both car and camera to fill that gap.
And that gap will only be bridged with GTP.
Without GTPlanet, I would've never gotten the inspiration to start, to even explore photography.
Without GTPlanet, my photos would've never surfaced, much less even exported out of the system.
Without GTPlanet, this gallery is nothing to be.
So I salute thee, GTP and GT5, you've both given me an opportunity that I will never regret taking.
Not to mention the many friends I've made along the way. I love you guys and hopefully the friendship will carry on to GT6.
See you on the other side. Of GT6, of course. :)

Jaden, it's been an awesome couple of years with you with GT5. Your sets have continually been getting more amazing and I can't wait to see your GT6 works. This finale is amazing.

OMG, that first part is insane and the second one, well, they're "only" awesome. :bowdown: Great work on this final set. ;)

I agree with Nicolas.

For once I can't make a detailed comment, I really don't know where I could begin, there are too much awesome things in this set.

I really really love your edit style. Pure beauty.

Tanks for sharing such beautiful things Jaden !

They're all so awesome!:drool: Brilliant editing!👍

My favs would have to 'Days of Distance Past', 'Heatsink' & the last Citroen shot.

My only gripe with 'Heatsink' is that the reflection looks slightly off, however the artistic look, lighting and composition make up for more than it's shortcomings.;)

Awesome final set Jaden, just pure class as one would expect from you. ;) Great attention to detail and love a lot of the toning in the whole set. 👍

As rice guy mentions the reflection is maybe a touch off or so it appear that way. But it's pretty minor and really there's so much great elements to look at had he not mentioned it I may not have noticed. ;)

Looking forward to seeing your GT6 works soon mate. :cheers:

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the shots and the text you accompanied them with. 👍👍👍
See ya in GT6.:cheers:

Back