Tandem photos

• Thread starter teryxred67
  • 39 comments
If you lot would like I can make a thread about Tandem Drifting so we can all discuss what we think is acceptable and what we think is not. I think it has great potential to be a hopefully interesting topic as long as we all keep it civil.
(I know "Tandem logic" covers this in a way. But a self contained thread about the definition of tandem would allow for a proper discussion without it going off topic)

However, this thread is about photography is Tandem Drifting. So let's try and keep it that way.

👍 Good plan. Tandem logic was more about the points to improve your tandem and defensive driving skills. Not about the whole topic... Plus, too many haters ;)

If you lot would like I can make a thread about Tandem Drifting so we can all discuss what we think is acceptable and what we think is not. I think it has great potential to be a hopefully interesting topic as long as we all keep it civil.
(I know "Tandem logic" covers this in a way. But a self contained thread about the definition of tandem would allow for a proper discussion without it going off topic)

However, this thread is about photography is Tandem Drifting. So let's try and keep it that way.

This was what i repeated over and over in that tandem logic thread. That is what i meant by saying that thread closes itself, because the way it was... how can i say? Built? It did not let open room to discuss every subject of tandem.

I'm well aware, that issue is what I wanted to solve with the new thread (which is now up and running if you would like to contribute)

If everyone can keep it civil and friendly it will be a great resource for newcomers and experienced drifters alike, at least that's the plan 👍

Anyway, as there is a thread for this discussion now we can allow this thread to remain about photography :)

Read what I write before commenting please. Dark was right, although she has to be childish about it and exaggerate obviously...

Have you ever considered I might consider your driving style a handicap? Don't tell me I'm in any way handicapped just because you don't agree with what I think... I consider defensive driving, even while drifting, far more important that those 2 inches. And frankly... When you're in a tandem with more than one other car... You won't get that close or you will ruin the tandem.

go hard or go home

Too Close :lol: You don't gotta tell me twice.

Twitcher - FC, M5
Toycressy - Supra, GS 300
Sai - 350
Fcpmarcus - FD
Me - 135, C5, S13

Last edited:
AutumnRing.jpg

AutumnRing_7.jpg

AutumnRing_9.jpg

AutumnRing_12.jpg

AutumnRing_14.jpg

AutumnRing_20.jpg

AutumnRing_18.jpg

AutumnRing_16.jpg

AutumnRing_14.jpg

AutumnRing_9.jpg

AutumnRing_2.jpg

Still, I know that during matsuri events the point is to get close. But even during matsuri events, that take 4 hours or more, I wont touch others more than once. (Highly unlikely anyway.)

I love getting crazy close in tandems an especially matsuri! It adds to the theme if you are nudging and bumping each other! Of course, if people feel the same!

Also the red IS Eddy posted was mine, it's a replica of the IS in the risky devil rain dance vid :) otherwise, I would never put it on

Back