~ Tangled Web GT Art ~ Cobra 10/10/10

Thanks Tommi, glad you like it. :)

Just a quick update, most of you probably have seen these shots before.
Thought it would be nice to post them with the originals. Anyway, enjoy.

tourneyentriespresentatrb5.jpg

👍​

Damm...you really have made great jobs...just look to the originals...they are nothing compared to the final result ones.
Love that Golf shot...very unique!!! And in the Supra...great camera and blur...and the Clio is also quite good, very sexy!!!

Hope to see U in the next Tourney!!
:cheers:

Hey, I know that Supra! :D

Great work, TW! 👍
Supra is actually my favorite, followed closely by the Golf, that background blur and glow really make the car stand out.

Did anyone notice TW went all out for the blue? and I think he did it for purpose :lol:
Your cleanup and light editing are awesome... Clio and GTi are my favorite
Supra's rims can easily draw most of my attention
but the road blur can be more accurate at the bottom
I guess you can dodge the road a bit to mimic rims reflection.

Fantastic. It's nice to see the originals TW. All is so good... I love your tone mapping skill a lot, and the blur of the 300SX's rims are really good. You must make a tutorial for me lol, I can't figure how to do that with so excellence as you.

The use of little motion blur and noise are awesome too, not overdone and very efficient! Hope you and we can improve the focal blur from PS, I was paying attention to this in real life since some weeks ago and I expect a jump to another chapter soon to make it perfect.

Salu2.alexwrc

👍👍:tup:These are great edits TW:tup:, it was very thoughtful of you to post the stocks, it shows how well you have edited them:tup:
As always im loving the presentaion of the shots:tup:
The Golf shot is my favourite,shortly followed by the supra:tup:
Keep up the superb work:tup:
Tommi:D

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile. This was all the way back on page 5. Thanks to everyone that left comments on the last update, I will try to reply to those later.
Anyway, thought I would update with something special. I know that this shouldn't probably be here, but it is a one off and only one image so...... Enjoy! :D

👍​

Very nice Tangled Web, but if your going to do lots of FM2 updates, I suggest you setup your own FM2 gallery.

:drool:!!!
I don´t know how to explain, but that shot is really "You"!!!!
Powerful looking, great contrast...I don´t know what to say...WOW!!!

I love it mate, great work!!👍

Very nice Tangled Web, but if your going to do lots of FM2 updates, I suggest you setup your own FM2 gallery.

Thanks TVR, I have been thinking of starting a FM2 gallery. Still not sure though, maybe. :)

where have you been lately anyway ? that's a very good update i must say. always nice visiting here.

Hehe, guess I haven't been round here much have I. Just been busy, not on the computer that much.
Always try to enter competitions though.
Glad you like it, will be sure to stop by your gallery soon. 👍

:drool:!!!
I don´t know how to explain, but that shot is really "You"!!!!
Powerful looking, great contrast...I don´t know what to say...WOW!!!

I love it mate, great work!!👍

Haha, thanks a lot NTX. Always enjoy your comments. 👍

Moody yet brutal looking. Those glares are too beautiful, specially those on the rims. Very impressive :drool:

It's a powerful photo! :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Haha, short and straight to the point. Thanks alex. 👍

Moody yet brutal looking. Those glares are too beautiful, specially those on the rims. Very impressive :drool:

Thanks franz, glad you like it. :)

Now this is waaaaaay overdue. I was doing request updates a long time ago, I am still wanting to finish them. Here is freddy86's request, it's too bad he isn't around anymore. I really liked his work.
Some of these I am not totally pleased with (like the bonus shot, which I couldn't get to look right) but thought I should show them anyway.
I'll let the shots do the talking. Look out for the rest of the request updates too. 👍

I like the second, third and fifth shots.

Thoughts on each of the shots

Second Shot: The thing I like most in this shot is the lighting and the angle.

Third Shot: I like the mood and colors in this shot.

Fifth Shot: I like how this shot looks at you with the headlights from the NSX.

Holycow :drool: This is beyond amazing
Great tone and cleanup! but best of all the car is extremely mean looking
the bonus shot is really nice too.

that's an awesome update! but somehow i find the second pic to be really daunting somehow. must be the sense of speed, the narrow road and the guard rail. a really scary combination! the tone is all typical of you. bonus shot and the rest are well done as well. great work!

What the hell!!!??
AMAZING!!! GREAT!!! FANTASTIC!!! IMPRESSIVE!!! What more can I say?!

Tangled Web Power alright:D

Fantastic work man! I really love the new atmosphere you made, it's always difficult to change it at the Ring without get a big **** of distortion. I also love the detail of trees, yeah, they aren't brown. I don't feel right working with the original greens, but I can see that's possible actually :D

The 3rd photo is very spectacular! Crazy wild style wich I like so much. The 4th one is one of those I also tryied to do someday in the past... but never worked till I saw your. You know I'm being addicted to the 16:9 format, so I can't stop thinking that image might work better with a wide format. The last one is so simple, so good. Harcore violet/yellow gradient mapping huh? :D

And... I don't know why I do feel the noise you're using is an advanced noise/blur technique. Am I right?

Salu2.alexwrc

hey man, all of your work is very impressive. You've got a great eye and attention to detail. As if you didn't have enough compliments.. heh.

If you are wondering while Tangled Web has not updated in a while, it is because he plays on his Xbox 360, more then his PlayStation 2.

👍👍👍
Hey - just wana comment on your excellent gallery. It must have been a painstaking project.

I'm a pro commercial photographer so I know quite a bit about galleries and such. I recently got hooked on PM - I never bothered with it before joining GT Planet.

I look forward to your next update.

Back