Tank Car + oil change =

  • Thread starter Thread starter Menown
  • 41 comments
  • 5,877 views
Messages
980
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Freakyweakywoo
Lol.

Do it, change the oil and look where the little man is extracting the oil from. Haha, it put a smile on my face.
 
It's probably weird. I'm gonna do it soon.
 
Extracts the oil from Jay Leno himself?
 
b1BrB.jpg
 
Dunno about you but my front axle is where I change my oil...
 
Do it on an FGT and post a picture of that too.
 
Very Funny.

Do on oil change for a i-Miev, and you will laugh at what will happen.
 
Very Funny.

Do on oil change for a i-Miev, and you will laugh at what will happen.

It'll tell you that you can't do it? :sly:
 
Am I missing the funny part here?
 
Funny not found on the FGT oil change....
 
Ever watched a really low car like the FGT go through the wash? Two of the guys are scrubbing the air.
 
Ever watched a really low car like the FGT go through the wash? Two of the guys are scrubbing the air.

That happens with the x2010 aswell.
 
Put almost any car in the car wash and two guys walk away too late and get hit by the jet of water!
 
Change the oil on the gokart and the wash it. No, I haven't tried it yet.
 
I knew there was something else weird about that Tank Car pic

Isn't every other car the other way around for the oil change?

**EDIT** actually that probably depends on where the engine/oil is...oops
 
I don't get what's so funny.
Can someone please explain?
 
Breathtaking.....

Wonder what's next?
 
I chuckle every time I get an oil change. This game is the first time I've ever seen "someone" lift a car 2 feet and then use a crawler. Why not lift & walk under? Low ceilings? :)
 
You know what it's like when you buy a new tool, you use it for everything.
 
I don't get what's so funny.
Can someone please explain?

Oil goes in the engine. He's somehow putting oil in via the front axle.

All oil changes look silly anyway because whilst you do drain it from underneath in most cars you fill it up from under the bonnet. GT5 mechanics must've mastered reverse gravity.
 
GT5 mechanics must've mastered reverse gravity.

Thats what I was gonna say. I always laugh at that. Pouring upwards ftw!
 
Can't believe how people don't find the FGT oil change funny, weird, disturbing, whatever.
 
Last edited:
I chuckle every time I get an oil change. This game is the first time I've ever seen "someone" lift a car 2 feet and then use a crawler. Why not lift & walk under? Low ceilings? :)

The thing I find funny is that they never seem put any new oil in.
 
Can't believe how people don't find the FGT oil change funny, weird, disturbing, whatever.

Why? FGT has the engine at the back, he's changing it at the back. The Tank car is more lol because he's changing it from the front Axle.




What I find more cringe worthy is that any car, the wheels don't sag downwards as the car lifts off the ground and reset itself agan after lifting it up. I can tell you that on 99% of cars, the wheels will hang lower if you hoist it up. Makes the cars look like paper cutouts...
 
Even better: Paint a Go Kart. Then you will be like :S
 
Extracts the oil from Jay Leno himself?

I came here looking for jokes about "servicing" Jay Leno since that's what PD has done by including the idiotic tank car in the game and I'm going away disappointed.

Worst prize car ever. Even worse than the Prius.
 
Back