Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,666 comments
Z7w5pJY.jpg
Le Van?

images

Roo
Back in ~2008, I bought a Mercedes 260E for about £600 to run around in - this one, in fact:

DSC_0307small.jpg

Sold it 6 months later. No idea where it is now. I wonder if both the car you photographed and mine were ever together at some point.

That's crazy how similar the plates are! Maybe they came from the same dealer?

The guy who owned that one unfortunately had no clue about cars outside of making them look good. He was parked next to our group of Pandas and when it came to leaving he couldn't get it started for about an hour. Even though it was turning over fine, he decided to hook it up to his friend's Freelander with jump leads, which obviously made no difference. One of my fellow Panda owners is also a mechanic and had a bunch of tools with him and eventually managed to get it going by connecting a breather pipe back up that had come off. The owner of the Merc gave him a fiver for the trouble, though. :lol:

The tasteful mod would be the M stripes, and the yellow colour. If you don't like it that's cool, but I'm not getting rid of the picture.
To be fair, dude. Might be better in the Odd Modifications thread.

Someone give me a factual reason to remove this picture other than their opinion.
The M stripes do not go on the hood. It also does not appear to have any other modifications besides the out of place decals.

Alright then... Transform!

View attachment 652082

Just pretend it's real, it's the only other picture of something like this I can find.
While there isn't a laid out rule about keeping this thread to real-life cars, it has been a fairly general consensus to keep it flowing that way, and makes sense, to be honest. I mean, this part of the forum is specifically removed from all the video-game subforums for some reason or another I would imagine.

Back