circuitdelasarthe200940.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200941.jpg

azur109.jpg

azur111.jpg

highspeedring68.jpg

highspeedring69.jpg

specialstageroutex81.jpg

tsukubacircuit82.jpg

Thanks guys I haven't had much time to take pics lately, but I'll see if I can add another update soon.

Haven't been here in a while

GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12

8114281430_e02563dbb1_c.jpg

8114280762_b77de14ff2_c.jpg

8114271619_b292edf540_c.jpg

8114270155_c34f89d138_c.jpg

Hope you guys like 'em :nervous:

Holy cow! this car is modeled well! Great shots, they look very realistic. After looking at these pics it really makes me want to get the N24 GTR

Your DELTA S4 shot looks awsome! 👍

And i agree on that 3th shot of the GTR N24...looks amazing ;)

Wow, thanks guys. I was wondering if they were good enough to be posted, guess they are. :dopey:

Good job on the set. Favourite's last. I don't know, but it kinda stands out from the rest. 👍

My first comment in your gallery :) Love your GT-R set ,especially 1st and 3rd picture :drool: :drool: :drool:
Beetle shots are great but oversharpened a little ,imo. 👍 I like last shot the most. Great angle and speed sense :drool:

My favourite has to be the last shot, due to the angle.

Good job on the set. Favourite's last. I don't know, but it kinda stands out from the rest. 👍

Thanks guys the last one is my favourite too.

My first comment in your gallery :) Love your GT-R set ,especially 1st and 3rd picture :drool: :drool: :drool:
Beetle shots are great but oversharpened a little ,imo. 👍 I like last shot the most. Great angle and speed sense :drool:

Hey it is your first comment here :dopey:, thanks for stopping by and for the criticism.

Back