TDU: DLC Revealed

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 2,360 comments
It was good to see you again CB, sorry you couldn't stick around though.

Mafia Cruise #3
Click images below to view larger image.

Thanks to all who participated !! :D

Did you get any by the beach? I took a few good ones there. Hey I do see myself in one of the pics. I am the red car. lol After all that waiting and I am in only 1 pic. ouch. lol

Unfortunately none at the beach as 2 cars kept doing a disappearing act and it doesn't make for a good group picture. Someone was lagging us out as usually we can have 6, 7 and even 8 people no problem but there was definitely 1 person who was causing us to skip all over which was a shame as the mafia usually always goes well. The last 2 wen't smoothly I guess it wasn't 3rd times a charm this time.

Unfortunately none at the beach as 2 cars kept doing a disappearing act and it doesn't make for a good group picture. Someone was lagging us out as usually we can have 6, 7 and even 8 people no problem but there was definitely 1 person who was causing us to skip all over which was a shame as the mafia usually always goes well. The last 2 wen't smoothly I guess it wasn't 3rd times a charm this time.
Even though my connection is really good is it possible I could have been causing your group to have problems?? Thats another reason I left just in case I was causing the problems. With my connection it doesnt seem like that would be the case but I guess you never know. But if you said the last 2 photo shoots went well then I would guess it was me.

I think it may have been that Y4NK guy actually, he was showing up as laggy on most people's screens. I'm sure we'll find out on the next mafia cruise anyway.

I think it may have been that Y4NK guy actually, he was showing up as laggy on most people's screens. I'm sure we'll find out on the next mafia cruise anyway.
Yeah he was bouncing everyone on my screen too. Ok let me know when you do your next one. I can probalby hang out with you for at least 30-45 minutes if it goes well. 👍 Just let me know in advance so I know what car to get.
Oh yeah the next group I hung out with didnt lag at all so it probably was that Y4nk guy.

Let me know when you guys cruise, I can never find competent people when I'm driving around, all they want to do is race my Audi A8 with a Pagaini or something stupid.

Uh is anyone else's TDU messed up? Mine tends to cause my 360 to freeze and also when I press right on the d-pad (to bring up the map) it will automatically just scroll as far to the left as possible, so much so that I need to hold the right analog stick all the way to the right just so it stays stationary... :|

Yeah, i've noticed a lot of freezing too.

Btw guys, i have a question that's been bugging me.

I've been trying to play with my friend... simply cruising side by side. And for the love of god, we cannot find ourselves on the same "server". If we don't do a Race together, we never meet while on a free run.

How do you guys do it?

Yeah, i've noticed a lot of freezing too.

Btw guys, i have a question that's been bugging me.

I've been trying to play with my friend... simply cruising side by side. And for the love of god, we cannot find ourselves on the same "server". If we don't do a Race together, we never meet while on a free run.

How do you guys do it?

I found the best way for me is to go to the main map menu, switch along to the "players" tab using the right button above the triggers and find the person on that map. Once located then select the player and with a little luck you should end up on the same server. Its not a 100% method but it works most of the time and only takes a couple of seconds to retry the steps above should you both not be on the same server.

Spec....

Specialized's method works 70-80% of the time, but I know from experience that some players are just a pain to try and see. When I do eventually see them, they disappear after a couple of minutes...

And the freezing is lag. I used to get it often, but less now... I've always found the whole Free-Ride system quite unstable for me. Looks like it is for some of you guys now.

Hmmmm I don't know.

It's a lot of money for one genre of game.
Another problem for me would be that I've already missed a lot of DLC.

Well, the best way to connect to the same server as your buddies, is to have them actually parked on the side of a road. Reason being, that if they're moving, at all, they won't have a strong connection to any of the TDU servers. See, as you cruise along the roads, you jump from server to server, because there are several servers covering only portions of the map. To have someone driving, and try to catch up to them by spawning off of their icon, it's not easy for the servers to align you and your friend properly.

Also, as a sidenote, there are places on the map that have typical heavy traffic. The 2 most notable places are the so-called "dragstrip" which is on the southeast part of the Main City, near the crater. And, the other being around the Aston Martin dealership.

wow look at this

xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Here you go, have fun!

Regards,

Atari UK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: charlie.daphne@xtra.co.nz [mailto:charlie.daphne@xtra.co.nz]
Sent: 30 April 2007 07:40
To: UK-360gamer
Subject: test drive unlimited offer

godzila_GTR@hotmail.com

Pagani Zonda C12s Roadster

please:)

i sent that bottom bit in and got the code in return!!!

it actually works send in an email with your email address and the car you want(maclaren F1 lm, zonda roadster, gallardo coupe and spyker roadster)

and they will send back that email with the code!!!!

I want my 360 back NOW!!!

send it to uk.360gamer@atari.com

So there's no way to get the Mclaren LM or Zonda Roadster except through a code from Atari. Not even through trading cars with other players?

New download content!

Name: Free Saturn Curve
Price: Free
Availability: Available for all Xbox Live Gold members
Dash Details: Download the Saturn Curve for free (in-game currency still required for purchase at respective dealer).

Name: Test Drive Collection - Volume 4
Price: 350 Points
Availability: Available for all Xbox Live members
Dash Details:Premium set includes the Ferrari Challenge Stradale, Cadillac Cien, RUF RK Spyder, Dino 246 GT, Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster, TVR T440R and Saturn Curve. In-game currency still required for purchase at respective dealer.

Some pretty good cars in that DLC. I played for about an hour with these new cars and I even took several pics. I will try to get them posted tonight. I had the most fun in the Murcielago and the Cien since they are both RWD. That Saturn Curve was also a fun car and I think it was also RWD.
Here are pics of the cars from the game. http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/dri...ml?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;images

Real life pics. (quick google)

1. Ferrari Challenge Stradale
2. Cadillac Cien
3. RUF RK Spyder
4. Dino 246 GT
5. Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster
6. TVR T440R
7. Saturn Curve

New download content!

Name: Free Saturn Curve
Price: Free
Availability: Available for all Xbox Live Gold members
Dash Details: Download the Saturn Curve for free (in-game currency still required for purchase at respective dealer).

Name: Test Drive Collection - Volume 4
Price: 350 Points
Availability: Available for all Xbox Live members
Dash Details:Premium set includes the Ferrari Challenge Stradale, Cadillac Cien, RUF RK Spyder, Dino 246 GT, Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster, TVR T440R and Saturn Curve. In-game currency still required for purchase at respective dealer.

Quite a good pack, to be honest. Murci Roadster, Dino 246, RK Spyder, Challenge Stradale, and T440R. ;)

Some pretty good cars in that DLC. I played for about an hour with these new cars and I even took several pics. I will try to get them posted tonight. I had the most fun in the Murcielago and the Cien since they are both RWD. That Saturn Curve was also a fun car and I think it was also RWD.
Here are pics of the cars from the game. http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/dri...ml?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;images

Real life pics. (quick google)

1. Ferrari Challenge Stradale
2. Cadillac Cien
3. RUF RK Spyder
4. Dino 246 GT
5. Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster
6. TVR T440R
7. Saturn Curve

Just a quick note, bud. Murcielago's are AWD. ;)

Back