Team Black and Yellow | CLOSED DOWN |

2 things.

1. Yes, the battle is still on, but I'm on vacation right now. If you want, you could do a 3v3.

2. I am afraid that I have to kick a few people off the team due to inactivity.

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

aha.seems like two teams wanna battle us:D drop5 and DriftNinja's...

but.the problem is that we can only do 3v3 battles now,cuz team leader salman is on vacation atm..and i have no idea when he will be back home..

so im asking you UKO,can you do 3v3 battle? and spank,seems you can only do 4v4,we need to wait for salman to join us,because we have littlebit lack of members..and some of them are very very inactive and i havent seen them drifting at all with us..thats those who salman are maybe going to kick out of the team,as he said that above..but im not promising about any battles before i discuss with other team members..

anyways, i need to talk about this with ksbansal and lukakoper..

aha.seems like two teams wanna battle us:D drop5 and DriftNinja's...

but.the problem is that we can only do 3v3 battles now,cuz team leader salman is on vacation atm..and i have no idea when he will be back home..

so im asking you UKO,can you do 3v3 battle? and spank,seems you can only do 4v4,we need to wait for salman to join us,because we have littlebit lack of members..and some of them are very very inactive and i havent seen them drifting at all with us..thats those who salman are maybe going to kick out of the team,as he said that above..but im not promising about any battles before i discuss with other team members..

anyways, i need to talk about this with ksbansal and lukakoper..

I actually have no idea when I'm back either xD But Sam, remember, I put you and luka as temporary team leaders, you're free to recruit new members if you want. You don't HAVE to wait until I come back home.

Is everyone doing good? Just inform me when you've got new members so I could add them to the list.

haha can't say"good" havent been drifting with anyone who are in this teamD:hows your vacation going?

Oh well.i think my staying in this team has come to an end and thank you all for those drifting sessions and stuff. i ahd lots of fun..i just think its best for me to a "freelancer" for awhile,but in the meanwhile i think this team is somehow dead..so i wish you guys best of luck and see you guys drifting sometime!!

over and out.

seal

ps keep it sideways guys..

ps(2)..salman,dont worry,the reason i left the team,doesnt have anything to do with your vacation atm..cya soon!

Aww thats too bad seal, your a good guy. The team just needs more advertisment then it will hit it off!

Dayum.. not again.. It's hard to find members that are willing to stay and willing to compete. Seal was one of those guys, but I guess the team wasn't as active for him.

-.- Where am I gonna find guys like that -.-

Just need more seat time. Advertise. Make people wanna be on your team! I hope everything works out.

Dayum.. not again.. It's hard to find members that are willing to stay and willing to compete. Seal was one of those guys, but I guess the team wasn't as active for him.

-.- Where am I gonna find guys like that -.-

yea,your right when u said" but I guess the team wasn't as active for him"but salman,i will drift with you loads of times when u get back from your vacation;)

Are you guys available right now? its 4 am, I'm fasting. And I'm bored.

Trying to learn how to drift with my G27 too.

Are you guys available right now? its 4 am, I'm fasting. And I'm bored.

Trying to learn how to drift with my G27 too.

My girlfriend cant stop playing fishing lol.. Im not right now.

Feel free to ask me if you want to join the team.

Been losing a lot of members now, looking for a few people that are willing enough to be active.

Back