Team Black and Yellow | CLOSED DOWN |

i think it is not possible to us to gather 6 peoples..more like tree to four peoples..because i think me,salman,luka are the most active in this with decent skill too.. but we have to discuss about this with others too:)and hopely we can get 6 people for this battle

I personally think that we should kick a few people off the team, but I think that aloEST was good, don't you agree sam?

Another thing, I would love to battle Drop5, but there would be two obvious problems:

1. Black and Yellow are short on members.
2. Time Zones.

yes aloEST was good.but dont really understand why he left the lounge yesterday:D

but you're true with those issues..how many members we actually even have?count those in aswell who have been inactive recently..

I personally think that we should kick a few people off the team, but I think that aloEST was good, don't you agree sam?

Another thing, I would love to battle Drop5, but there would be two obvious problems:

1. Black and Yellow are short on members.
2. Time Zones.

We can do 4v4. We did that yesterday with D-Max. And for time zones we kno it difficult thats why we can be up early morning, yester i was on a 10 am just to battle with D-Max where it was 5pm over there.

yes aloEST was good.but dont really understand why he left the lounge yesterday:D

but you're true with those issues..how many members we actually even have?count those in aswell who have been inactive recently..

Well, here's the current member list:

-PSN: SalmanBH
Position: Team Leader/Founder

-PSN: lukakoper
Position: Member

-PSN: Viva_la_sk8

-PSN: xiSealHDz

-PSN: emppilol

-PSN: CROMIELUVSURMAA

-PSN: Ray_J25

-PSN: ksbansal
Position: Member <--- This guy informed me that he was going to be inactive. So he's fine.

8 people. 3 of which are active on GT5, but the rest are either inactive on GT5, or they never come online at all.

BUT, if we let aloEST join, then 4.

-PSN: ksbansal

We can do 4v4. We did that yesterday with D-Max. And for time zones we kno it difficult thats why we can be up early morning, yester i was on a 10 am just to battle with D-Max where it was 5pm over there.

Hm.. I can be up until 2am GMT+3 timing, due to the fact it's summer. Sam usually gets off the PS3 the same time I do. But luka gets off a bit earlier than us.

I think we should do it but i need to know what track(s) its happening on as I need practice on it. By the way I'm rubbish with these time zone things. Im from england, so what time would the battle be on, according to my time???

I can do it at 10am mst. BST - 7pm or GMT +2 9pm?

There are converters on google you can use. Not sure what track yet and we will bring in the judge from another team.

Do you guys wanna do it on the D1 section of Suzuka?

So we have got 4 people :D Me, Sam, Luka and Kuljit. How about that, just need a date that's suitable for everyone ;)

Im going to talk to my team about it, wanna drift something thats less done like the chacaine in circuito de madrid.

Here ya go!

Circuito_de_Madrid-1.jpg

Tight and technical!

Alright thanks Spank. That's decided now.

Just wanted to ask, are you at home? Or are you at work xD

Um guys.. My father has just passed away, I won't be able to attend for the next few days, maybe a week. I'm sorry guys..

SalmanBH
Um guys.. My father has just passed away, I won't be able to attend for the next few days, maybe a week. I'm sorry guys..

Omg, im really sorry to hear that man.

Rest In Piece,
Eddie,

oh no,just when we could do the battle..but i think we need to move it further..

was this the reason,why you just suddenly quit out yesterday night?

and yea,terrible to hear that:(((

r.i.p

-sam

Guys, I've decided that I leave luka and sam (both of them) in charge of the team for a while as long as they agree. I need some time..

Last edited:
ok..that ok sal,ill be back on tuesday or wednesday next week..so im going to be online then..and im willing to hold try outs for the team if someone is interested in joining..just fill in the application(find it on the first page of this thread) and contact me instead of salman

psn: xiSealHDz

(if its okay for you salman)?

Ya its fine sam, and I just wanted to tell everyone that I might be inactive for quite a while due to the fact that I am travelling to Dubai tonight. I will be keeping in touch to see how the team is going, but I dont think I will be online on PS3

Back