Team Dark Side Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
Wraith you are good bro. No need to sweat it. Most know me and I give most ppl I run a hard time treeing me so you keeping up the way you do across the ocean says a lot. I went into a AZ room last night with Jez and Conman ans I was competitive but for the most part they were treeing me every time. Don't get down on yourself bro. Trust me if I ran AZ or UK lobby all the time I'd be experiencing the same feelings you probably are. One day hopefully we can all get on the same page world wide. But I got nothing but respect for you wraith and enjoy running you. Take care bro! I'll see you on the strip! :)

Like they said wraith, it's hard to tree when you live across the ocean. Kung is right about the auz rooms, no matter how fast you react you will lose 9 out of 10 times. I have the same issue when I run in a Puerto Rico lobby, if they ghost for each other forget about it. When we race I usually beat you by 1/2 a car or less so you don't have nothing to worry about. Kung and the others are just stupid fast, I can race kung 10 times in a row and probably win 3 or 4 times if I am lucky.

At the end of the day buddy, we don't earn money or claim this as a living, it's a hobby which is meant to be about fun and nothing else. Too much competitiveness brings on a bitter side of a person and that can be dangerous in a unintentional way.

Chill out, take every loss like you would a win knowing that the reasons you lost are outside your control.

BTW, I am quite intoxicated so if this doesn't make sense to anyone I understand.

Peace out, love you all and HAPPY NEW YEARS MOTHER FUNKERS

Mine's bigger haha :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_20150101_171256.jpg
    IMG_20150101_171256.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Pretty sure the power supply on my PS3 is dead. Don't know if I want to bother fixing it, or just buy a ps4.

Edit: took it apart and cleaned it out. Seems to be working for now.

Last edited:
Jesus everyone's PS3 is dyin'. I remember when my ps2 lasted me 10 years before I bought my PS3 without a single hiccup. Now my 3 freezes every other day :(

The newer games are killing systems. If GT5 didn't kill a system, GT6 is. Thanks Kaz for "maxing the PS3" and killing everyones system.

I wish I could find my picture of my Frankenstein system. Not pretty but she still lives.

Mine was having a lot of issues as well. I took it apart and cleaned it out. Since then I have not had any problems (knock on wood). I still enjoy my ps3 more than I enjoy my ps4. Nothing that has been released for ps4 so far has really caught my eye.

Mine was having a lot of issues as well. I took it apart and cleaned it out. Since then I have not had any problems (knock on wood). I still enjoy my ps3 more than I enjoy my ps4. Nothing that has been released for ps4 so far has really caught my eye.
Similar problem here my was overheating it was full of dust that is 3 years old dust

With the lack of activity from this team, I've decided to leave and do my own thing.

I'm going to run solo, and if I get the urge to compete in battles I'll tryout for a team.

So as of now, this team is no longer. If one of the members wants to take over and bring it back to life, feel free to.

With the lack of activity from this team, I've decided to leave and do my own thing.

I'm going to run solo, and if I get the urge to compete in battles I'll tryout for a team.

So as of now, this team is no longer. If one of the members wants to take over and bring it back to life, feel free to.
I am also following Nick. This team had a good run but like all good things it has come to in end.

If any of the lads at TDS still want to race in a team, remember that my team is up and running, I'd love to have some guys from TDS. Thanks. lp.

Whats this troopers? huh ... :(:(:odd::ouch::boggled::grumpy:

I am also following Nick. This team had a good run but like all good things it has come to in end.

You aswell :(:(:odd::ouch::boggled::grumpy:

Your right there are too many inactive users. I'm not really a leader either.

Good luck Nick and JD it has surely been a pleasure to ride with you guys and be a part of this amazing Team. I still love you guys.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier I really do like a lot of you guys and have nothing but great things to say. I appreciate the time I did have and knowing you guys and allowing me in Gt5 to really take a big step in becoming a pro. Fond memories as a couple of us at Precision have. RIP TDS.

Back