Team Drift DynamiK | DDK*Silver Sliders| OP Update soon! |

We've been recruiting people on the DL lol, official list of us Silver Sliders is as follows:

xl_Devonte_lx
TRY_HARD95
xKillerD_x
whiteboy0768 (inactive)
t3kc0h (inactive)
JonClaudVanDam
TyreranT
pyskojr34

OP update soon folks!
t3k.. Always on Xbox.

Uw0tm8
Autumn Ring - Mini_1.jpg

Sorry to break in, I was reading through this and felt like expressing my opinion on this "fast wheel users" issue.
Just getting this out of the way ; I'm slow. (Hey...cut me some slack, I was born in 1834 :P)
I agree that in GT6 most wheel users are faster then in GT5 and the gap between wheel users and DS3 users has increased in GT6 IMO. (I often wonder if it ALSO has to do with wheel users mostly using stock gearboxes - harder to keep a drift, but also more grip ?).
But, all in all, is it a race ? Is it a drag competition ? Should I put some race tyres on ?
How about angle ? How many wheels users - while in DT - use the angle to full extent ? From my observation, I'd say only...10%. The rest goes on low angle, lots of speed. I'M NOT REFERING TO ANYONE in particular on this thread..it's just a general observation.
It's drift, not drag ! Ofc speed is important, but I'll got out saying it's the LESS important aspect of it.
Just my 2c

@Djhashbrown ; We can tandem anytime, bro ;)

1834.. :lol:

But yea I'm able to tandem with a few people. I also use the five speed close ratio transmission, which is probably why I'm slow, I get a bit of grip in 4th or 5th gear.

I might get on after work, if you're on still we can take some pics as well. @GTGranpa

Ugh, speed is down to style also.. Several DS3 guys on MCR that can keep up with the wheelers with ease. Technique man, technique.

Sorry to break in, I was reading through this and felt like expressing my opinion on this "fast wheel users" issue.
Just getting this out of the way ; I'm slow. (Hey...cut me some slack, I was born in 1834 :P)
I agree that in GT6 most wheel users are faster then in GT5 and the gap between wheel users and DS3 users has increased in GT6 IMO. (I often wonder if it ALSO has to do with wheel users mostly using stock gearboxes - harder to keep a drift, but also more grip ?).
But, all in all, is it a race ? Is it a drag competition ? Should I put some race tyres on ?
How about angle ? How many wheels users - while in DT - use the angle to full extent ? From my observation, I'd say only...10%. The rest goes on low angle, lots of speed. I'M NOT REFERING TO ANYONE in particular on this thread..it's just a general observation.
It's drift, not drag ! Ofc speed is important, but I'll got out saying it's the LESS important aspect of it.
Just my 2c

@Djhashbrown ; We can tandem anytime, bro ;)
I agree with what you're saying, however... I never claimed speed was everything or anything like that... Nor did anyone else I believe. My main car is a Supra, I could care less about speed honestly. If I can't keep up then I just keep trying.
Ugh, speed is down to style also.. Several DS3 guys on MCR that can keep up with the wheelers with ease. Technique man, technique.
No cuz MCR sucks.

Yeah. Ofc. And setups nooooothing to do with it.
PS: As I said...not about "keeping up" imo. At least on speed.

Back