Team Drift DynamiK | DDK*Silver Sliders| OP Update soon! |

Well that Hercules movie was underwhelming...

Any who, look what I saw today. Smh..

IMG_20140801_183301278_HDR.jpg

Just incase anyone was wondering, I'm on a trip right now up north and I forgot my phone. Lol. That's what I haven't been on Kik. I should be back tomorrow and spam the crap out of Kik.

Btw, Dev, you might have to re-add me on PSN. It keeps telling me your offline, but every time I find lobbies friends are in, you show up. I've tried to log off and then log back on numerous times, but it doesn't work. You, Yumi, and Ghost are the only ones that seem to do that. Lol.

Just incase anyone was wondering, I'm on a trip right now up north and I forgot my phone. Lol. That's what I haven't been on Kik. I should be back tomorrow and spam the crap out of Kik.

Btw, Dev, you might have to re-add me on PSN. It keeps telling me your offline, but every time I find lobbies friends are in, you show up. I've tried to log off and then log back on numerous times, but it doesn't work. You, Yumi, and Ghost are the only ones that seem to do that. Lol.
Gotta delete and re add the people.

Thank you. I've been trying to figure out why the hell Dev, you and Yumi weren't showing up on my list. Now I know why. Lol.

Yeah that's been happening to me too for awhile now. But I check the PSN app to find out I've added well over 250 people. So it's understandable why my PS3 freaks out and shows only a few people :lol:

:D Lol. That could be it also. But it's actually working now, thank god :bowdown:.

I'm actually on right now tuning my next ( hope to be successful) project. I plan on making this one and another soon. Hope they turn out like I want.

:D Lol. That could be it also. But it's actually working now, thank god :bowdown:.

I'm actually on right now tuning my next ( hope to be successful) project. I plan on making this one and another soon. Hope they turn out like I want.
What car?

Oooh Ty in a Lexus! Not used to him in anything else but the Mustang haha. Good luck with it man... I may help you out with it if you need any help tuning wise dude

So I'm looking at this website from the google shopping option for the G25/G27 and I came across this sight:

http://www.bestdealzprice.com/logitech-logitech-941000045-game-controller-p-7277.html

It doesn't look legit, but it was sponsored, and if people buy from that and its a scam, they could and probably would have ALREADY been sued. So Idk what to think of it, help anyone?
Just use PayPal if they try to rip you off your guaranteed your $$ back.
If they don't let you use PayPal don't buy it.

Back