Team Fallen, Welcome SWARA!!!!

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 138 comments
United States
Ohio
michrulejj

Who are we?
Fallen is a new drag team with Veteran Members. Founded by The Drag Legend Chris, to be the Fastest and Best Drag team on GT5 and GT6. We are mainly made up of experienced draggers who you all may know, and some young talent that possess potential to become one of the fastest. We come from All teams and backgrounds. Mainly one team that guided us was team Hydro. The most famed Drag Team, and the best GT drag team there will ever be. Mad Respect for Hydro 👍 We are also respectable team that will not start arguments but Haters gonna Hate...​

Members

Leaders:
Chris12008- The So-Cal Dragger​
DLR (iWinYouLooz)- Mr.Banned

Co-Leaders:
PoopShip04- King of.. the strip

NoiseBomb (Togue_Ebisu-_-NB)- Indy God

Members:
MichruleJJ- Chevy>Ford

Swara96- FF, and tuning Legend!

SeanForever (Seanneedscar)- He needs a car guys any takers?

lvl1dnIghT7un3R- Swag Master...

knocternal_crx- JDM Lover...

TekTronic- New Recruit

Naswas123- AWD Master

sp00n50- New Recruit

pedro123987- New Recruit

XxVolksWagonxX- New Recruit​

How to Join
We are a Pro Team that doesn't accept anyone. We are mainly Invite Only with a few exceptions. We will ask you. But to help your chances just run with us, and if you are a chill person and fast, we will ask you to join. Ocaisionally we will have try-outs. Its an honor to be apart of this team. We are a Pro Team not Community, and a small private team. Do you have what it takes to be apart of Fallen?​

OP is still under construction, we are getting bits and pieces together so this is not a final OP. So don't judge us on this. More to come from Fallen...

The best are about to Fall...

Last edited:
Yeah, its basically most of the active guys that were on Hydro.

Welcome fallen from JDOG . Much respect!! Have some really cool guys on here. I have ran with mostly everyone here most def not a bad team.

Welcome fallen from JDOG . Much respect!! Have some really cool guys on here. I have ran with mostly everyone here most def not a bad team.

That's cause it's hydro. Almost every guy on that last is or was in hydro at some point.

Slashfan
That's cause it's hydro. Almost every guy on that last is or was in hydro at some point.

I figured that after i wrote what i wrote lol. Either way great team and much respect.

Yah but Hydro is, was dead, and going no where. Jus tleader wasn't active. But I still remember my roots and Hydro is still family 👍

michrulejj
Yah but Hydro is, was dead, and going no where. Jus tleader wasn't active. But I still remember my roots and Hydro is still family 👍

Thus is true man. Maybe we can do something when GT6 comes :sly:

A lot of veterans and a lot I guys I haven't seen in a while :) Can't wait to see you all out on the track!

("Stupid-Fast")

Well if the reunion for GT6 happens hydro will once again be unstoppable.

Wow, some big names on there. Best of luck to you guys.

Holy smokes, didn't see this coming, good luck, awesome roster.

From hiboost family we want to welcome you!!

I ran a few of your members and much respect!

A lot of veterans and a lot I guys I haven't seen in a while :) Can't wait to see you all out on the track!

("Stupid-Fast")

Thank You.
Thank You.
Surprise! Thank You.
Thank You.
Thank You.
Can't wait to see you too!

chris12008
Thank you very much bro add me for some friendly dragging 👍

All you guys need now are some decepticons lol jk bro much respect to you and fallen. Sick name btw!!

chris12008
Lmao hahahahahha true I gotta thank KravenRaw for the name lol.. Add me jdog so we can run again :P

You are already on my friend list bro. Ill see you around take care homie!!

I NEVER saw this coming you guys are going to be a great team. I remember when spoon just joined hydro and we would run together fpr a long time lol( back in my noob days). Those were fun im going to have to drag with you guys.

Back