Team Fallen, Welcome SWARA!!!!

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 138 comments
Dang it's hydro under another name....lol. Congrats though guys.

Well because thats where all the free agents are since it went dormant. We just wanted to be more active. And let's say if for some reason another team like TDS, Proline, etc. Went dormant or ended we would get a few from there because thats where the "market" is. But Yah a lot of our guys are ex hydro. Haha. So slash you get some credit for what we do. Haha.

And fallen guys be on tomorrow as I'll be back because IT guy is coming again later today.

Well because thats where all the free agents are since it went dormant. We just wanted to be more active. And let's say if for some reason another team like TDS, Proline, etc. Went dormant or ended we would get a few from there because thats where the "market" is. But Yah a lot of our guys are ex hydro. Haha. So slash you get some credit for what we do. Haha.
Pretty much.

michrulejj
And fallen guys be on tomorrow as I'll be back because IT guy is coming again later today.
Finally. :D

Chris and mich i was wondering if you guys are still in my comp please let me asap. Times are due tomorrow at 5pm est. If you wish not to continue please let me know.

With my internet screwing up I haven't checked GTP until last night on my phone, and thought it was like a tournament and since I didn't make the first one I was out.

Edit: Read through it and it looks like its not, my mistake I'll tune it tonight. It's not gonna be the fastest but I'll see what I can do.

michrulejj
With my internet screwing up I haven't checked GTP until last night on my phone, and thought it was like a tournament and since I didn't make the first one I was out.

Edit: Read through it and it looks like its not, my mistake I'll tune it tonight. It's not gonna be the fastest but I'll see what I can do.

I have it one share if you need it bro.

Bump and what happened to you guys are you still around or waiting till gt6

You have no idea what is in store for a bunch of teams and guys....something is going to happen and it's going to be insane.

Back