Team Fallen, Welcome SWARA!!!!

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 138 comments
It depends on the rest of your setup as to how well your engine will flow as a whole. You can have a 1200 CFM throttle body or mass air flow system but it won't do you a damn bit of good if your system can't flow it. The heads, intake, and exhaust system need to breathe fluently and easily in order to utilize the systems maximum air flow potential.

@shake

Those components are just as important in a fuel injection setup and you can sometimes get better results with fuel injection systems. For example, a 302 will respond well to either system. It really depends on what you want out of the engine. Fuel injection may bring better fuel economy but limit your choices of other parts because of ECU compatibility. That said both sides offer benefits and both have disadvantages. At the end of the day though I prefer carbed systems for less headaches.

When running fuel injection, you have to spend cash on the ECU chip and fuel injectors when overhauling a build for more horsepower, when a carb replaces that entire system. If you don't get a chip for the new setup, it will still run as if using stock components and your money will be wasted. Not only that, but intakes for fuel injection cost significantly more than a single plane or dual plane carbed manifold. If you want to make more than 600 hp, you'll need a tunnel ram manifold, which can cost over $600-700 for an injection setup where its half or less for carb. As well as the LSx intakes flow, they wont support much airflow after 750-800 cfm and need to be replaced - unless going to forced induction. I'm not as fluent in Ford manifolds, but I would assume its the same deal.

When running fuel injection, you have to spend cash on the ECU chip and fuel injectors when overhauling a build for more horsepower, when a carb replaces that entire system. If you don't get a chip for the new setup, it will still run as if using stock components and your money will be wasted. Not only that, but intakes for fuel injection cost significantly more than a single plane or dual plane carbed manifold. If you want to make more than 600 hp, you'll need a tunnel ram manifold, which can cost over $600-700 for an injection setup where its half or less for carb. As well as the LSx intakes flow, they wont support much airflow after 750-800 cfm and need to be replaced - unless going to forced induction. I'm not as fluent in Ford manifolds, but I would assume its the same deal.

While that is true, I think what's more relevant is that it really begins with the system you start out with. Fuel injection? Might as well leave it unless you have some big changes on the way.

I sent an invite 👍

Anyone wanna do a team comp? I may set one up. (Talking to team fallen members not other teams haha)

Last edited:
michrulejj
Anyone wanna do a team comp? I may set one up. (Talking to team fallen members not other teams haha)

2376555-meme_are_you_kidding_me.png

So my internet is down. Alreay got a new router a month ago because it went bad. Isp paid for it though. But as of now I'm offline tuning some cars for the leader board because people can believe my word 👍

michrulejj
So my internet is down. Alreay got a new router a month ago because it went bad. Isp paid for it though. But as of now I'm offline tuning some cars for the leader board because people can believe my word 👍

Doing the same! Only when I have a lot of times on the leader board is when I can be trusted 👍

IMO you got nothing to prove All we have to do is look at the old leaderboard :)👍

We do need to drop this and stop hating... Sorry to R3D for blowing this out of proportion. Let's just let our dragging do the talking. But you need a good offline tune first to change into an amazing online tune. I tune mine a little short at ssrx to help at indy.

Anyways I tuned the R8 5.2 and ran 9.120 in Auto :dopey: Full throttle launch also! It's almost impossible to get the 1-2 gear change. I don't QS it but shift right edged the wheels stop spinning. It's weird...

michrulejj
Anyways I tuned the R8 5.2 and ran 9.120 in Auto :dopey: Full throttle launch also! It's almost impossible to get the 1-2 gear change. I don't QS it but shift right edged the wheels stop spinning. It's weird...

Damn you lmao
9.130 auto

wicked auto then bro, I can't find any more in it

Make your suspension softer then you should be able to qs.

Back