Team Fallen, Welcome SWARA!!!!

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 138 comments
Does it by any chance start with the letter "P" ? It Would be a fitting name for the rebirth of Hydro.

Hydro is a dead team!!! No point talking about it.
And who are you to tell me what team I can and can not talk about. Being as team fallen contains many team members that will be affected by the movement and many whee former members of hydro the subject is completely relevant and there for your room to talk is 0. Now, do me a favor and mind your own business. Thanks and have a great day ;)

KTalloutdrags
And who are you to tell me what team I can and can not talk about. Being as team fallen contains many team members that will be affected by the movement and many whee former members of hydro the subject is completely relevant and there for your room to talk is 0. Now, do me a favor and mind your own business. Thanks and have a great day ;)

👍

Lol, get them KT. I still don't know what its about,... :scared:

Is that suppose to mean something? I dont like your tone kid, as far as my team being none of your concern yea maybe 2 or 3 are going to leave for GT6 but most of them are extreme loyal...:grumpy: and also yea Fallen may be full of mostly hydro members you know why because I AM the one who found all those ppl and had them join the team if it wasn't for me hydro would of still being slash,you agent, and mich.

Is that suppose to mean something? I dont like your tone kid, as far as my team being none of your concern yea maybe 2 or 3 are going to leave for GT6 but most of them are extreme loyal...:grumpy: and also yea Fallen may be full of mostly hydro members you know why because I AM the one who found all those ppl and had them join the team if it wasn't for me hydro would of still being slash,you agent, and mich.
Who are you calling a kid Chris? Check your attitude before you ever talk to me like that again. Got an issue? Call me, you have my number still don't you? Let's see if you change your tone over the phone Chris. I merely stated you would be affected, did I say ANYTHING about the LOYALTY of FALLEN? No. Did I say they would leave?! NO! Now knock off your assumptions, have an issue? Drop me a call.

If I find my phone that I have not used in a month that is -.-... Or pm me... Now I need to rip apart my room for my phone.

Last edited:
Who are you calling a kid Chris? Check your attitude before you ever talk to me like that again. Got an issue? Call me, you have my number still don't you? Let's see if you change your tone over the phone Chris. I merely stated you would be affected, did I say ANYTHING about the LOYALTY of FALLEN? No. Did I say they would leave?! NO! Now knock off your assumptions, have an issue? Drop me a call.

If I find my phone that I have not used in a month that is -.-... Or pm me... Now I need to rip apart my room for my phone.

lol stop acting like your all big 👎

Is that suppose to mean something? I dont like your tone kid...

Who are you calling a kid Chris? Check your attitude before you ever talk to me like that again. Got an issue? Call me, you have my number still don't you? Let's see if you change your tone over the phone Chris...

You guys act like this is a 5th grade pissing match. If this is the drama that's to be expected from GT6 teams, maybe I'll stay solo when it releases.

So this is how its going to be? Wow.

The rebirth of Hydro is something to be unexpected an the plans on the way are nothing short of fantastic. Chris, you don't have to come back but a lot of the guys are and the only reason they agreed to join was to do something until 6 comes out. That's the way it is man. I'm not trying to pick a fight.

That said, Hydro is far from dead. We are on a well deserved break after being around since GT5 came out and some of us in previous games. I'd like to see again whoever said this, your team last that long. So whoever said we are dead can take it and shove it where the sun don't shine too brightly :)

Couldn't be more true Slash. I kept my hand in tuning, just so I don't lose all my knowledge, and now it's just a long wait for GT6. I don't really care who comes back to Hydro and who stays here, but frankly, if you're all going to come back and argue, we'll be better off without you.

Just let whats gonna happen happen. Its a game, no need to hate each other and argue like little kids. just because people are on different teams, doesn't mean anything changed lol. KT, and Chris just drop it. And slash that's true haha 👍

Back