| Team Galaxy | Drift / Touge | R.I.P |

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 141 comments
Liking the new logo (is cause of a new member) ;)

also thanks for letting me drift with you guys I really enjoyed it and I will drift with you guys soon

Nice team logo,
The Matsuri was mad fun and we need to tandem drift more Mster.
and
was real fun drifting with you DaveMay96 ;)

I might drift along too O_O

You guys are lucky to have eddy!

You just need more members...

About right now... :)

Off-topic, but after about 5 years of it missing I found my GT3 disc! :eek:

You better recruit some people this team is boring because you're AFK the whole day

I'll send him a PM tomorrow asking him if he wants to join the tryout session tomorrow with eddy.

Oh, I missed your message then, even though I checked my messages multiple times today. Thank you for the offer, MSTER232, but I don't feel like joining any teams.

Cheers mates!

You better recruit some people this team is boring because you're AFK the whole day

Wasn't really able to play GT5 today because I had 4+ homework tasks to do. I guess I will have to start hosting tryout lobbies and D1GP events.

Even better, when we recruit some more members, anyone up to help me make Team Galaxy's intro?

EDIT: Some epic drifting to keep you entertained eddyac :) :

Last edited:
Orderd outsiders today for 34,00 Euro :D

and I get even better internet speed tomorow :D

Last edited:
Orderd outsiders today for 34,00 Euro :D

and I get even better internet speed tomorow :D

Yay! Faster internet connection speeds! Do you have any recommendations on who I should recruit? I'll probably host a lobby tomorrow.

People from GTP with over 30+ Posts not a complete random from GT5 :lol:

Last edited:
Going to host a lobby today. The room number is 1472-6118-4259-7714-5934 to anyone who wants to join.

I was disconnected from server :mad: Thanks for the drifting though and all the tips

Also took some of your advice from the previous time and wanted to know if I'm getting better?

Unexpected disconnection. Sorry about that. Good drifting by the way! You just need to correct snap oversteer and jerky movements and you should be fine 👍 .

No need to stress. Maybe it was the servers themselves, not our connections. I also want to get tandem drift videos and pictures. But would be fairly embarassing with only 1 recruited member :embarrassed: .

No need to stress. Maybe it was the servers themselves, not our connections. I also want to get tandem drift videos and pictures. But would be fairly embarassing with only 1 recruited member :embarrassed: .

I won't tandem with you when you use that soarer ;)

I want Missile action :sly:

I won't tandem with you when you use that soarer ;)

I want Missile action :sly:

Toyota SOARER - Soaring across the galaxy 👍 !!

Anyone fancy a missile/JDM room hosted by Team Galaxy this weekend? :dunce:

Matsuri is this weekend ;)

Outsiders has been sent :D hope it comes this or next week :)

Back