Team-ID. Out

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 416 comments
Just smashing, good work :)

Video would be amazing, I think we are enough drifters in the team to start a video. Maybe we can meet tomorrow (sunday this weekend) for getting some good clips. DrifterzZ can film the replays when he got his capture card.

PSN: Meshuggah2347
Skill rating 1-10: 6
Favourite track(s): Eiger Nordwand
Favourite drift car(s): Amemiya Rx7
Time zone: U.S. Central
Reason why you love drifting: It's an art and a craft that brings a great challenge.

PSN: eddyac
Skill rating 1-10: 9,5-10
Favourite track(s): London , Eiger
Favourite drift car(s): Supra RZ '97
Time zone: GMT +1
Reason why you love drifting: Because it take skill and looks cool and is a Challenge. .

I was in the Top 100 in GT5p (Drifting)
And in GT5 Rank 337 on London (Drifting) (Season .. )

Last edited:
PSN: Excistor
Skill rating 1-10: 7
Favourite track(s): Nurburgring , Suzuka , Rome , Londen.
Favourite drift car(s): NSX , Mitsubishi Lancer , Honda S2000 , Nissan Skyline.
Time zone: +1 GMT Netherlands
Reason why you love drifting:
I Love Drifting for some reasons :
Reason 1 : Fast and the furious Movie.
Reason 2 : It gives you a free feeling.
Reason 3 : It is a lot of fun to drift with friends to show your skills.

PSN: eddyac
Skill rating 1-10: 9,5-10
Favourite track(s): London , Eiger
Favourite drift car(s): Supra RZ '97
Time zone: GMT +1
Reason why you love drifting: Because it take skill and looks cool and is a Challenge. .

I was in the Top 100 in GT5p (Drifting)
And in GT5 Rank 337 on London (Drifting) (Season .. )

Your application has been removed due your request and I quote "Tryoutes once a week? OMG. i leave". Your application has also been removed due to you later calling me a, and I quote again, "N00b". You then later told me I had no skill driving a AWD car. I was driving a GT350 which you described as a 4x4 muscle car. If i'm not mistaken I do believe there are no AWD muscle cars in GT5. So in turns out, that in fact, it is actually you who is the "N00b". The people GTP are letting in these days :dunce:,
Team-ID

Your application has been removed due your request and I quote "Tryoutes once a week? OMG. i leave". Your application has also been removed due to you later calling me a, and I quote again, "N00b". You then later told me I had no skill driving a AWD car. I was driving a GT350 which you described as a 4x4 muscle car. If i'm not mistaken I do believe there are no AWD muscle cars in GT5. So in turns out, that in fact, it is actually you who is the "N00b". The people GTP are letting in these days :dunce:,
Team-ID

lol I missed that :crazy:

PSN: maSonn09
Skill rating 1-10: meh 6 or 7
Favourite track(s): most with corners ;)
Favourite drift car(s): anything RWD
Time zone: GMT 00:00
Reason why you love drifting: i love drifting simply because i'm better at it than i am at racing. Currently i use the G25 and have been drifting in GT5 since i owned my first RWD car.

I also like to take to take drift pics and have a few uploaded to flickr.

PSN: Lweed-
Skill rating 1-10: 5-6 maybe 7
Favourite track(s):Tsukuba, Grand Valley speedway reverse,
Favourite drift car(s): 300zx TT(premium), like to try all RWD I can find
Time zone: eastern
Reason why you love drifting: Drifting always been a good show and it'll stay this way, it's just great!

Good to see the updates! :) Sorry if I seem to be a bit "absent". I'm still on the quest for a GT350 which I think is an AWESOME car choice :D but I can't wait to drift with everybody! :dopey:

Good to see the updates! :) Sorry if I seem to be a bit "absent". I'm still on the quest for a GT350 which I think is an AWESOME car choice :D but I can't wait to drift with everybody! :dopey:

No worries. It seems I'm in the fortunate position to have a large selection of cars so I've been on the look out for GT350's on the marketplace to trade with a few unwanted cars. 👍

Still accepting recruits?

PSN: rabi3shehab
Skill rating 1-10:7
Favourite track(s):
Favourite drift car(s): RX-7 '90 and Nissan 2 seater '89
Reason why you love drifting: As Keiichi Tsuchiya said:"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner but the most exciting way."

Still accepting recruits?

PSN: rabi3shehab
Skill rating 1-10:7
Favourite track(s):
Favourite drift car(s): RX-7 '90 and Nissan 2 seater '89
Reason why you love drifting: As Keiichi Tsuchiya said:"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner but the most exciting way."

*Application removed

Last edited:
PSN: Meshuggah2347
Skill rating 1-10: 6
Favourite track(s): Eiger Nordwand
Favourite drift car(s): Amemiya Rx7
Time zone: U.S. Central
Reason why you love drifting: It's an art and a craft that brings a great challenge.

I lied my favorite drift car is the AEM S200 just got it, absolutely love it.

Settings Cred: Drift_Bot_87

Back