Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 80,136 views
Yay for my turtlebeach mic not working anymore.
 
Here are some more pics...
EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_9.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_10.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_11.jpg
 
somew good pics threre 👍 . I'll go on tonight and get a couple pics
 
If GT ever gets engine swaps I can tell someone will put a skyline engine in a S13. Watching a Hachi-Roku use an X2011 engine would be quite a spectacle

nah, I'd go 2J make it 3.4L with a stroker kit :crazy:
 
Geti, you should've been in StiiiiFF's room last night! Epic fun!!! (Oh, and great job with all the photo's mate!)


More H2H Stuff, i apologise for kinda flooding the thread for the last couple of weeks but i need to know who wants to judge which battles. I've already gave Jimmy (the other judge) a few that match his timezone and this is what wer'e left with..


GTDS-PL
7pm Monday (GMT -4)
Vs Monday 26th December GMT 11pm (9am Tuesday NSW time)
ABIOTIC91
5pm Monday (-6 gmt)

_____________________________________

Redsuns-The8th
8pm Monday (GMT-5)
Vs Tuesday 27th December GMT 1am (11am, Tuesday NSW time)
toycressy
7pm Monday (GMT -6)

_____________________________________

SupraTT1
5pm Tuesday (GMT-8)
Vs Wednesday 28th December GMT 1am (11am, Wednesday NSW time)
jef118
5pm Tuesday (GMT-8)

_____________________________________

Team-Orange-00
3pm Wednesday (GMT +3)
Vs Wednesday 28th December GMT Noon (10pm, Wednesday NSW time)
Geti01
10pm Wednesday (+10 GMT)

_____________________________________

LR-L2L-xDriFtZz
8pm Wednesday (GMT-5)
Vs Thursday 29th December GMT 1am (11am, Thursday NSW time)
alvin23a
11am Thursday (+10 GMT)

_____________________________________

klevrah
8pm Thursday (+12 GMT)
Vs Thursday 29th December GMT 8am (6pm, Thursday NSW time)
JRKiwibo1
6pm Thursday (GMT +10)

_____________________________________

Street_King14
6pm Thursday (GMT-5)
Vs Thursday 29th December GMT 11pm (9am, Friday NSW time)
GTDS-Maveric
8pm Thursday (GMT-3)

_____________________________________

Zero-is-OG
7pm Friday (-5 GMT)
Vs Friday 30th December GMT midnight (10am, Saturday NSW time)
Fastfox400
7pm Friday (GMT-5)
_____________________________________

KYOKI-Asator
6pm Sunday(GMT -5)
Vs Sunday 1st January GMT 11pm (9am, Monday NSW time)
e_dub64
6pm SundayGMT-5
_____________________________________

GTP_Drop5
4pm Sunday (GMT -9)
Monday 2nd January GMT 1am (11am, Monday NSW time)
usuck163
5pm Sunday (-8 GMT)
_____________________________________

Redsuns-majisto
9pm (GMT -5)
Vs Friday 6th January GMT 2am (12am, Friday NSW time)
Stavingo
Noon (+10 GMT)
_____________________________________

Coza427
3pm Saturday (+10 GMT)
Vs Saturday 7th January GMT 5am (1pm, Saturday NSW time)
fcpmarcus
9pm Friday (GMT -8)
_____________________________________

So... who wants to judge which battles...? I'll be able to fill in any that get left out, though i'd rather watch them judge
 
Last edited:
What'd I miss? More muscle, less ABS? :lol:

Im not too sure what battles I'll be able to judge, I might be able to do the Kiwi v Klevrah battle... Not sure how my connection will hold up for most of the rest but I'm happy to try a few more... And Im happy to judge, just not on new years/eve...
 
GTDS-PL
7pm Monday (GMT -4)
Vs Monday 26th December GMT 11pm (9am Tuesday NSW time)
ABIOTIC91
5pm Monday (-6 gmt)

Should be able to do this battle as long as I don't wake up late and also both competitors agree to me judging.
 
picture.php


Thanks for making my first year as a virtual drifter great fun. It's been great knowing you guys. Merry christmas and a happy new year. May you be blessed with a great 2012!
 
Im not too sure what battles I'll be able to judge, I might be able to do the Kiwi v Klevrah battle... Not sure how my connection will hold up for most of the rest but I'm happy to try a few more... And Im happy to judge, just not on new years/eve...
That's cool mate, any you can do is a big help. I know exactly what you mean with connection issues :yuck:


Should be able to do this battle as long as I don't wake up late and also both competitors agree to me judging.
Cool, cheers for that mate :)

picture.php


Thanks for making my first year as a virtual drifter great fun. It's been great knowing you guys. Merry christmas and a happy new year. May you be blessed with a great 2012!
Thankyou for joining us JR, that's a great shot too 👍



What'd I miss? More muscle, less ABS? :lol:
Well it started with normal racing, then it evolved into that and then i mentioned how they fixed the Pace car's lights...

So first we gave Delay an escorted lap around the track...
Tsukuba%252520Circuit.jpg


Then we got bored...
Tsukuba%252520Circuit.jpg


So we busted his ass...
Tsukuba%252520Circuit.jpg



Then we figured it would look cool if we had some shots of the "cops" chasing a drift car so...

Tsukuba%252520Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%252520Circuit.jpg


Then PSN kicked us outa the room :(
 
Hey Nismo that FC looks pretty mean. I can't get on the team website beause I can't remember what it was called.

Sorry haven't been joining in your drifts lately I spend most of my time drinking but nonetheless I'll be on tonight if any of ya'll are interested in having a drift.
 
Cheers for the christmas card JR, merry Christmas to everyone!
 
Hey Nismo that FC looks pretty mean. I can't get on the team website beause I can't remember what it was called.

Sorry haven't been joining in your drifts lately I spend most of my time drinking but nonetheless I'll be on tonight if any of ya'll are interested in having a drift.

Cheers mate. She is a bit of a looker...
Team site 👍

Well it started with normal racing, then it evolved into that and then i mentioned how they fixed the Pace car's lights...

So first we gave Delay an escorted lap around the track...

Then we got bored...

So we busted his ass...

Then we figured it would look cool if we had some shots of the "cops" chasing a drift car so...


Then PSN kicked us outa the room :(

:lol: So I missed quite a bit then... Eh well...



And Merry Christmas to all. Have a good one aye guys. 👍
 
Last edited:
Merry Chistmas Guys Xbox Live soon :)
 
Things are heating up, New years is coming and the H2H is pumping.

Good luck to everyone competing and fire up boys.
 
Merry Christmas From Team KYOKI !
 
Anyone have a nissan primera for me?
Do yous still have a weekly drift session, i sort of forgot about gt5 when my wheel died.
 
:( was playing Forza on my brand new Xbox. I had the Xbox standing up on my desk, I bumped the desk, the Xbox fell flat on the desk and scratched the 🤬 out of the disc. It cant read the disc now :ouch:.......

Anyway, how is the battles going? Spending the day prepping for mine tomorrow night against team Orange... Good luck to all others competing.
 
Nismo34
:( was playing Forza on my brand new Xbox. I had the Xbox standing up on my desk, I bumped the desk, the Xbox fell flat on the desk and scratched the 🤬 out of the disc. It cant read the disc now :ouch:.......

Anyway, how is the battles going? Spending the day prepping for mine tomorrow night against team Orange... Good luck to all others competing.

That sucks balls....
 
:( was playing Forza on my brand new Xbox. I had the Xbox standing up on my desk, I bumped the desk, the Xbox fell flat on the desk and scratched the 🤬 out of the disc. It cant read the disc now :ouch:.......

Anyway, how is the battles going? Spending the day prepping for mine tomorrow night against team Orange... Good luck to all others competing.

Thats why I keep my xbox flat but i fell sorry for you but did you get the first shipment pack
 
That does suck Geti. Reminds me of what happened about 2 years ago... My brother tripped on the USB cord for a mic that was hooked up to my PS3 which, at the time, was on top of a meter tall chest of drawers. Needless to say it fell and hit the tiled floor quite hard (still has the dent to prove it). Luckily there was no disk in it and no internal damage was caused. Regardless i was pretty 🤬 off.

On a kinda related note i've now got an ethernet cable in my room and may have XBL soon. Not sure if i'll bother with it or not but i'm definitely considering it... Too bad the ethernet cable doesn't fix our connection issues on GT5.

On a completely unrelated note, i just judged jef vs Supra and oh my god... Seriously they're both unbelievably good drifters and it took jef understeering into supra on the 5th or 6th OMT for me to split them. Epic battle.
 
That does suck Geti. Reminds me of what happened about 2 years ago... My brother tripped on the USB cord for a mic that was hooked up to my PS3 which, at the time, was on top of a meter tall chest of drawers. Needless to say it fell and hit the tiled floor quite hard (still has the dent to prove it). Luckily there was no disk in it and no internal damage was caused. Regardless i was pretty 🤬 off.

Ouch... Same thing roughly with a PS2, it survived though. Still works to this very day.

Im going to get into the habit of installing the game to the HD itself. Just did it with MW3 and it ran quicker, and read it completly off the hard drive so it didnt heat up the system at all...
 
Versing Klevrah tonight. Interesting to see what will happen as I haven't been playing GT5 as much because of other things happening. Happy with the car and happy with what I can do. I don't know what car Klevrah may use but it could be possible its a McMerc.
 
Versing Klevrah tonight. Interesting to see what will happen as I haven't been playing GT5 as much because of other things happening. Happy with the car and happy with what I can do. I don't know what car Klevrah may use but it could be possible its a McMerc.

"Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order?"
"Oh yes, could I just get a McMerc"
:odd:
:lol:

Anyway, you should do fine. I have no idea what Im going to use tonight and I have no idea what my opponents using.. I probably wont know for sure what Im using until about 10 minutes before hand... Good luck to you, Kiwi.
 
Check on your game cover and it has a Lexus SC300 Bugatti SS and Ruft RGT8 plus 2 more

Oh yea, no I hadnt got that yet... Thanks to EB Games and their game warranty thingo, they swapped the disc for me (and the $5 at purchase). Now Im just installing it to the HD and then Ill get those cars...
 
Yeah true its good and I found something better than my ISF
 
This'll be a whole day late for you guys but never the less!

Happy New Year from myself and the lads at D-Max!
 
Happy New Year from me & GTDS!!
 
Back