Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
Going to be inactive for awhile because of possibly renovating and moving stuff around in my room, can't set up my wheel an use it where my PS3 is at the moment.

Once this is all done and I have a proper desk to set my computer and PS3 on then I should be on more often, hopefully do a few drift comps here and there.

Till then ill be around, may even play GT5 with a controller lol

I'll be back on Monday I need to learn to how to drift on the wheel again ahahaha

Wow I should check this thread more often :lol:

How's life going for everybody? I'm drifting on a controller at the moment and my nets been going down constantly for the last month hence my lack of online play in GT5.

I probably won't be active too much either over the next few weeks but I should be all good around about when GT6 comes out 👍

I probably won't be active too much either over the next few weeks but I should be all good around about when GT6 comes out 👍

Courtesy of GTAV I also wont be active on GT5 much. Maybe to build a new hybrid when inspiration comes around, but other than that, running from the cops is where I'll be until GT6 comes out.

Courtesy of GTAV I also wont be active on GT5 much. Maybe to build a new hybrid when inspiration comes around, but other than that, running from the cops is where I'll be until GT6 comes out.

We can build hybrids still? I thought that was all gone due to previous patches?

What what for serial? Like how I don't even? :lol:

Is like the old style customisation hybriding back or is it way more complicated :P

Last edited:
What what for serial? Like how I don't even? :lol:

Is like the old style customisation hybriding back or is it way more complicated :P

Message me on PSN if you would like to know details. Cant talk here. Is a bit more complicated (like 30 seconds extra)

Last edited:
I figured... GTA.. :rolleyes: haha I've still been running around on GT5 a lot, still sliding :sly:

I do so every now and then but my wheel isn't set up at the moment so I normally go into SSR7 Wangan style rooms with some realistic hybrids.

Back