Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 80,224 views
The lighter the faster and more stable and less floppy it is. But I won't start an argument.
 
The lighter the faster and more stable and less floppy it is. But I won't start an argument.

True that, but hey personal preference for the driver.
 
Why would you have your car heavy? The lighter the better..

Doesnt accelerate as quick, doesnt rotate as quick, doesnt react as quick so I end up with a smoother drive. Well, the way I drive anyway. Its all just personal preference...
 
I pefer heavier because i like the car to get as much angle as possible at high speeds
 
I'll try both clipping point variations tomorrow. In Sydney at the moment
 
The clipping points are definitely making it interesting for me when I was practicing with Geti earlier, that first one is harder to clip than it looks.
 
I was running the track like the first pair of clipping points but the 2nd point was gutter down and I was clipping the outside of the long turn down to the chicane.
 
Yeah, practice is key.

Cheers for the practice session as well Geti, hopefully my skills haven't faded with a G25.
 
Yeah, practice is key.

Cheers for the practice session as well Geti, hopefully my skills haven't faded with a G25.

All good man. You werent all that bad... I think I have improved a fair bit since last time we drifted together too... It was good to see the difference between the single line and the tandem line and what you have to do differently when following. Was a good session and hopefully we can bring Mallala some glory in the H2H 👍
 
It would be great if one if us grabbed the title. When I get home I'll have to choose the FT-86 G, Monaro or chaser. For a section like this the Monaro should fair well but I know the FT can get around beautifully
 
All good man. You werent all that bad... I think I have improved a fair bit since last time we drifted together too... It was good to see the difference between the single line and the tandem line and what you have to do differently when following. Was a good session and hopefully we can bring Mallala some glory in the H2H 👍

Yeah, definitely seen the changes in you dude, cheers for the luck hope all of the boys can go well in the H2H.
 
Good luck to all Mallala Members participating in the H2H. Bring home some glory.

Long Live Mallala.

Team Mallala Match ups (Correct me if I made mistake)

Team-Orange-00
Team Orange
Vs Wednesday GMT Noon
Geti01
Team Mallala

LR-L2L-xDriFtZz
Drop5
Vs Thursday GMT 1am
alvin23a
Team Mallala

klevrah
WSR
Vs Thursday GMT 8am
JRKiwibo1
Team Mallala

Redsuns-majisto
Redsuns
Vs Friday GMT 2am
Stavingo
Team Mallala

Good luck to all.
 
Last edited:
How come the bracket image shows I'm versing Zero-is-OG?

Ugh it's annoying.
 
How come the bracket image shows I'm versing Zero-is-OG?

Ugh it's annoying.

Yea, challonge is pretty dodgy :banghead:

I'll get rid of the live bracket image and just use a print screen i reckon...
 
Yea, challonge is pretty dodgy :banghead:

I'll get rid of the live bracket image and just use a print screen i reckon...

I see the challonge thing i'm up with Drop 5. He would own in that case.

Testing out the track and the car feels in top shape. Most apex's are blind to me as I enter. On Geti I have to trust to get a late apex to put the car in the best angle to go down to the chicane

(New update is up sometime today, going to get the DLC as well)
 
Testing out the track and the car feels in top shape. Most apex's are blind to me as I enter. On Geti I have to trust to get a late apex to put the car in the best angle to go down to the chicane

The track is lovely and smooth which makes it fun. The only huge trouble I am having with the section is the entry to that first corner. If I screw it up, it throws out my line and I end up so far off at Geti I end up in the grass or the run off... The other tricky bit is Geti-Dunlop. I end up either tightening up too much and have to do the biggest of flicks back around and end up messing up or I dont tighten up enough, flick into the right hander of dunlop and mess up going back left due to excess speed....

Hopefully the update does come today.. Itching to try out the 86...
 
By the time I race Klevrah in H2H the GT-86 will be available when I'm still using the concept. It may be weird but I love the car too much to give it up

Edit: Game update should be up by 4
 
Last edited:
Updates up boys.

86 looks utterly brilliant.
Sounds are so much better, supercharger actually whines now. Actually nope, there is just more prominent engine noise.
3rd person camera looks better.
Not sure if its just me but the car seems to lurch more under braking/accerating...
 
Last edited:
What about standard wheel switching, crappy 5 generic wheels for each car or do we have a decent selection?
 
What about standard wheel switching, crappy 5 generic wheels for each car or do we have a decent selection?

Same as the premium cars. HD wheels on SD cars... :lol:
 
Wow better than I thought.
 
6537611321_6ffc4ac987_z.jpg
 
Cheers for the banner Spank, smokey christmas to you too!
 
Thanks guys!
 
Updates up boys.

86 looks utterly brilliant.
Sounds are so much better, supercharger actually whines now. Actually nope, there is just more prominent engine noise.
3rd person camera looks better.
Not sure if its just me but the car seems to lurch more under braking/accerating...

Sounds like a beast update. Shame my internets so slow. 5 1/2 hours and its 57% done. It will be interesting to look at the 3rd person view as that is the view I drift with.
 
It's great dude, personally the wheel selection is great.
 
Hey Stav, great team you got going here 👍
 
Hey Stav, great team you got going here 👍

Cheers Legendary, hit me up for a tandem sometime on GT5 (If you still play)
 
Not sure if its just me, but I believe the Blow-off valve on turbo cars has a flutter to it...
 
Back