• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
Australia
Sydney
Stavingo
mallala.jpg

Our Website: http://teammallalagt5.enjin.com/home

Hey there, I see you've stumbled across our team thread đź‘Ť
Before you shall continue, only people from AUS/NZ can try out.

Lemme introduce myself a bit. My name's Stavingo, most of you probably know me from being on Southern Sliderz, but unfortunately most members have gone inactive and hence we have moved to create a new team.

What we wish to see from Team Mallala is an active team who is friendly to one another regardless if they're on our team or not, willing to compete in competitions and just wanting to drift with one another and most importantly KEEPING DRIFTING FUN!

We are a team who drift RWD cars (MR, RR, FR) who mainly run comfort hards but sometimes we switch things up because variety is the spice of life.

One of the minimum requirements is that you can hopefully get on GT5 at least once every two weeks and join our drifting lobbies.

Team Colour: Charizard Orange - (Chameleon Orange)

New applicants for the team must tryout to join or be nominated by 2 members on the team.

Just put down your PSN Name down and post in the thread if you're interested in joining.

Leaders (PSN Name):

Stavingo

Geti01

Haydenmc14

Members (PSN Name):

Howesbros

BEAST260AU

alvin23a

korza493

B9C5M

Subie_SVX

Trouty180

PlanBGoofy

thekillerelite

Last edited:
God bless this new team
Ill try to catch up online to show you my drifting

I may actually get on tonight in 20 minutes or so, not sure how long I'll be on for though.

Good luck, but what happened to the SS ? they had 10 billion views and hits.

:lol: heap of the members went inactive for a good couple of months. We had tried reviving the team and more than half the orginal SS were all for it, but no one showed up to the revival event so we decided to break off and start our own team.

:lol: heap of the members went inactive for a good couple of months. We had tried reviving the team and more than half the orginal SS were all for it, but no one showed up to the revival event so we decided to break off and start our own team.

Aww, good to see you guys stick together though !

Ok boys, here it is... The new enjin site!

Some of the info doesn't match stav's OP exactly (ie. recruiting) but i didn't even know he had posted this until after i finished lol... I'm pretty proud of the site, there's alot of things i wanna try to improve (header, write ups, recruitment form, sub forums...) but overall it seems to be alot more useable then the SS one (ie. Chat box at bottom of every screen) and have a good feel to it. So get in there, get posting and lets get keen for tomorrow (?) night!

Last edited:
Ok boys, here it is... The new enjin site!

Some of the info doesn't match stav's OP exactly (ie. recruiting) but i didn't even know he had posted this until after i finished lol... I'm pretty proud of the site, there's alot of things i wanna try to improve (header, write ups, recruitment form, sub forums...) but overall it seems to be alot more useable then the SS one (ie. Chat box at bottom of every screen) and have a good feel to it. So get in there, get posting and lets get keen for tomorrow (?) night!

Hectic, what info doesn't match up?

I'm online tonight. I can drift with you guys tonight hopefully

*100 posts!*

Im heading on now... Hope to see y'al on!

Guess what? That's right! My Internet is still being a 🤬... I mean FFS why must it be such a 🤬

Last edited:
I know how it fells. *tear rolls down cheek*

cheers man :) thats my seasonal events maul... do all of the events in that thing and do some insane scores init :D

Put me down. Also anyone got a room open? I'm updating my PS3 now as I just got it back.
Lets go hit SPA boys!!!!

Put me down for the team too. I'm good to go with the M3 now

Shall try and host some tryout rooms tonight if I can connect to my lounge :lol:

Oh yeah, welcome to our newest member jrkiwiboy.

Back