Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
Inactive. These only one guy from the US who still comes on but he plays MW2 all the time.

Anyone painted their car Charmander orange yet?

I'm thinking of painting an RX7/8 or something like that. The car should be fitting to the car though. A Corvette would be fine but an SLS would look a bit distasteful

jrkiwiboy
Anyone painted their car Charmander orange yet?

My S2k, M3 GTR, IROC Z Camaro & Shelby S1 are all Charmander orange... You can see them in the slideshow of te team site :)

FT-86. What a beast
picture.php

I guess I shall grind a seasonal and tune up another Chaser as I don't want to lose Super White II colour cause it's epic win like that.

Can someone send me a paint chip. I have the perfict drift car. *wink wink*

I would Alvin but i can't sign in?!?

Edit: it fixed itself :lol:

Edit 2: Charmaner orange chip sent!

If anyone has a spare chaser lying around or something would anyone be kind enough to donate to me for a good drifting cause with charmander colour.

Stavingo
If anyone has a spare chaser lying around or something would anyone be kind enough to donate to me for a good drifting cause with charmander colour.

I would but I already gifted a Fiat to my GTP Account for the WRS :/

Sign me up i'll be on until school goes out

BTW stav Forza is really good it has very good graphics and customization

Edit: Stav want a fully tuned chaser or a mildy tuned one

Sign me up i'll be on until school goes out

BTW stav Forza is really good it has very good graphics and customization

Edit: Stav want a fully tuned chaser or a mildy tuned one

Good to see you back mate! I've got a couple questions about Forza, i hope you dont mind.
#1. Is online any good? Filter options? Lag? Racer-Wanker ratio?
#2. How much BHP can you get from an AE86?
#3. How are the drifting physics? Similar to GT?
#4. If i were to get it, first i would have to buy my brother's 360 off of him and a wireless adaptor, and a live subscription and the game itself... Is it worth the cost of all that added up?
#5. Would you be able to put up a little review on the Mallala website?

@JR Cool pic mate! It's in the slide gallery :)

Good to see you back mate! I've got a couple questions about Forza, i hope you dont mind.
#1. Is online any good? Filter options? Lag? Racer-Wanker ratio?
#2. How much BHP can you get from an AE86?
#3. How are the drifting physics? Similar to GT?
#4. If i were to get it, first i would have to buy my brother's 360 off of him and a wireless adaptor, and a live subscription and the game itself... Is it worth the cost of all that added up?
#5. Would you be able to put up a little review on the Mallala website?

@JR Cool pic mate! It's in the slide gallery :)

Yes, this would be good to know as I have been tempted to get an X-box for quite some time simply for Forza and Halo. Would like a little feed back on the same topics as Dino has posted too.

EDIT: Minus the whole online bitty. X-box has a reputation to be full of 🤬 when it comes to online, plus, im not going to pay to use online features.

Back