Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
1.I have no online yet but if you go into the right room it will be good
2 Roughly about 500+ with engine swap
3 The drifting physics are alright I use cotroller
4 The xbox cost alot with wireless adaptor and live but not as much as my ps3 (it cost 1000 all together wheel etc)
5 I will write a review

1.I have no online yet but if you go into the right room it will be good
2 Roughly about 500+ with engine swap
3 The drifting physics are alright I use cotroller
4 The xbox cost alot with wireless adaptor and live but not as much as my ps3 (it cost 1000 all together wheel etc)
5 I will write a review

$1000 to set the PS3 up! All together it cost me $334 dollars for PS3 and GT5 (EB and JB hifi had sales on at the time). I don't have a racing wheel yet

Sign me up i'll be on until school goes out

BTW stav Forza is really good it has very good graphics and customization

Edit: Stav want a fully tuned chaser or a mildy tuned one

Full tuned one, no point signing you in a for a few weeks, if your in Mallala you're in it for the long run.

I'd like to spend some time drifting with you guys as I find it hard to drift frequently with locals.
Whether or not I'm any good remains to be seen but I think I'm ok.

Thought this was a good scene

picture.php
Cars need to be upside down.

$1000 to set the PS3 up! All together it cost me $334 dollars for PS3 and GT5 (EB and JB hifi had sales on at the time). I don't have a racing wheel yet
Shouldn't include the wheel in that price or other games (if you have) as you can use a PS3 wheel on PC. Where as I don't think you can use a 360 on PC and the micrsoft ones are discontinued.

Shouldn't include the wheel in that price or other games (if you have) as you can use a PS3 wheel on PC. Where as I don't think you can use a 360 on PC and the micrsoft ones are discontinued.

I would dearly like a wheel so I can use it on the PS3, PC and the old PS2

But by that logic I've spent over $3000 for my PS3 and you should include the price of a wheel with the same features for the 360 price.

I'd like to spend some time drifting with you guys as I find it hard to drift frequently with locals.
Whether or not I'm any good remains to be seen but I think I'm ok.

Alrighty then, send one of the members an FR and maybe you can tryout on Friday or some other time on the weekend.

For my old team mates i will give away cars since I won't use them hit me up 6 mill cr so send in your requests

I'm keen to join if you would have me aboard!

Alrighty then, since there are two people trying out I'll give you guys a few details:

The tryout/drift session room will be hosted on Friday afternoons so give me a FR on PSN (tell me who you are) and then you guys can pop into my room and tryout for us :)

For my old team mates i will give away cars since I won't use them hit me up 6 mill cr so send in your requests

Just get me a Chaser, that is all I need bro.

True that, I'm just in love with them at the moment, ultimate family car with the same engine as a supra and you can drift it too :)

Brilliant!

True that, I'm just in love with them at the moment, ultimate family car with the same engine as a supra and you can drift it too :)
Sure you can drift a chaser but can you fly though mud, snow and dirt and also park in loading bays?
What car can do all this the Lan-Evo 9 Wagon.

Sure you can drift a chaser but can you fly though mud, snow and dirt and also park in loading bays?
What car can do all this the Lan-Evo 9 Wagon.

Yeah, jack up the ride height on a Chaser and I'm sure it could rally around a few places.

I'm also pretty certain that I won't need to park in loading zones very often and most of them have time limits on them so you can't park there 24 hours a day so I aint losing out there.

I will have to send it tomorrow night as i sent my mate a Daihatsu Copen as a joke today.

he was Hella mad LOL

yeah, jack up the ride height on a chaser and i'm sure it could rally around a few places.

I'm also pretty certain that i won't need to park in loading zones very often and most of them have time limits on them so you can't park there 24 hours a day so i aint losing out there.
grrrrr

Hey guys.. whats with the new team? :) I guess I'll remove my sig? Also Alvin the Benz doesn't really have a name.. couldn't think of one apart from The Benz. :lol:

<<<< Also how come there's no flag next to my Country thing? I guess I live on another planet maybe. :)

You can if you want to, probably best to though. We made a new team as everyone is inactive on SS.

You can if you want to, probably best to though. We made a new team as everyone is inactive on SS.

The team colour is Charizard orange (see page 4 for a look)

Back