Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 80,117 views
Lol nice.



Unfortunately due to the small amount of space on my HD I can't download the update until I finish playing a few game and be done with them, anyone else able to hold a tryout for this guy?

I could possibly this weekend...
 
Sounds good and legit 👍

Anyone else wanna help out?

Yea, I could help out. I could always do it now if we need/want?
 
24 Heures du Le Mans: done.
 
Depends when the other guy is available.

Yea, I have sent him a FR so when he accepts I'll ask him when he wants to try out.
 
Is he online now? I could join a room if someone makes one
 
24 Heures du Le Mans: done.

Good job pal! One of the three hardest things in the game next to the X1 challenge & Nurb 24. 👍
 
Ill be on anytime between now and saturday, but ill post something on here when im on GT5? And someone can set up a tryout for me?
 
Ill be on anytime between now and saturday, but ill post something on here when im on GT5? And someone can set up a tryout for me?

If you want you could make a room and see if I can join now I'm back online
 
Nah i cant do it tonight, but ill be on before Sunday, most like Friday night or Saturday, ill post something up to let someone know, so I can try out. But a quick question, could you guys allow me to drive my Nissan Stagea 260RS in the try out or do I have to drive a rwd car?
 
TThe team is a RWD team but for tryouts I'm not sure of the restrictions. Stavingo may have to clarify about using a 4WD for tryouts.

You like the Stagea a lot, I'll have to try it out
 
Honestly I don't mind you guys drifting 4WD but I'd rather see you guys in RWD for tandeming ability.
 
TThe team is a RWD team but for tryouts I'm not sure of the restrictions. Stavingo may have to clarify about using a 4WD for tryouts.

You like the Stagea a lot, I'll have to try it out

oh its no biggy, Ill just use an RX-7 or something along those lines :)
 
Happy Australia day!
 
I'd be a lot happier if I had a bigger HD for my PS3 :lol:
 
Ill be on the playstation tonight, so can someone set up a drift tryout?
 
Ill be on the playstation tonight, so can someone set up a drift tryout?

Yea, what time will you be on and how long for?
 
Nismo34
Yea, what time will you be on and how long for?

Ill be on in about 20 mins and wont be on for any longer than a hour.....
 
Ill be on in about 20 mins and wont be on for any longer than a hour.....

Alright, I'll be on. I'll be in my lobby. Accept the FR I sent you and we'll get this tryout done.
 
Nismo34
Alright, I'll be on. I'll be in my lobby. Accept the FR I sent you and we'll get this tryout done.

Cheers bro
 
So... How'd it go fella's?
 
He's Not bad. There is room for improvement. Cant seem to stay all too consistent with lines and what not but keeps control. Leads well, follows ok. Apart from torturing a poor 86 GT with Pink Wheels (Kiwi, dont cry now :lol:). He managed to avoid contact, kept it clean, off the wall, out of the gravel. A little more practise couldnt hurt too much but its a yes from me. Photos to come.
 
Nismo34
He's Not bad. There is room for improvement. Cant seem to stay all too consistent with lines and what not but keeps control. Leads well, follows ok. Apart from torturing a poor 86 GT with Pink Wheels (Kiwi, dont cry now :lol:). He managed to avoid contact, kept it clean, off the wall, out of the gravel. A little more practise couldnt hurt too much but its a yes from me. Photos to come.

Thanks for to good comments mate, and yea all my drift cars have the colour set up :P , I was taking a brake from grant turismo for a while and im just getting into it again so ill be improving rapidly.
 
Thanks for to good comments mate, and yea all my drift cars have the colour set up :P , I was taking a brake from grant turismo for a while and im just getting into it again so ill be improving rapidly.

Yea thats alright. Team colours are Chameleon Orange found on the TVR's. Dont have to paint all cars that colour, only when in comps and repping the team do you need to be in colour. Well done.
 
I should do a drift tutoring session when I get back on GT5 lol.
 
Nismo34
Yea thats alright. Team colours are Chameleon Orange found on the TVR's. Dont have to paint all cars that colour, only when in comps and repping the team do you need to be in colour. Well done.

I have heaps of that colour so ill paint a few cars that colour
 
Yea thats alright. Team colours are Chameleon Orange found on the TVR's. Dont have to paint all cars that colour, only when in comps and repping the team do you need to be in colour. Well done.

I use the fluorescent orange from the DLC paint pack on my Trololvo. Is that okay?
 
Apart from torturing a poor 86 GT with Pink Wheels (Kiwi, dont cry now :lol:)

:lol: if there was one 86 to wreck it would be the GT. The time between gearchanges is horrible :yuck: ! I have been trying to get the car to act well. The car handles okay but in order to change up you have to be bouncing off the limiter. The old AE had a stick change but there wasn't a time to ponder wether you turned off the car or if it was changing up to 4th.
 
jrkiwiboy
:lol: if there was one 86 to wreck it would be the GT. The time between gearchanges is horrible :yuck: ! I have been trying to get the car to act well. The car handles okay but in order to change up you have to be bouncing off the limiter. The old AE had a stick change but there wasn't a time to ponder wether you turned off the car or if it was changing up to 4th.

Just play around with the transmission thats what I did
 
Back