Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 80,057 views
We've got 2 Maccas in town, and with 55 minute free periods, we're never short of a feed.

Mate, try 62/63 minute periods with a 10 minute drive to and from maccas.
 
Pfftt, Year 11's :lol:

There's days when i don't even need to go, free lines all day... Just sit at home studying, watching TV and playing BF3. 👍

Then there's other days when all i want to do is throw my graphics calculator out the window, burn my books, smash my laptop and go home anyway... Oh wait, now i'm talking about last year :sly:
 
Mate, try 62/63 minute periods with a 10 minute drive to and from maccas.

Free Period (55) plus lunch (40). Nothing beats a Maccas run followed by some laps of the Mount, Chilling at McPhillemy at the top, then back to school in time for the next lesson.:sly:👍
 
Free Period (55) plus lunch (40). Nothing beats a Maccas run followed by some laps of the Mount, Chilling at McPhillemy at the top, then back to school in time for the next lesson.:sly:👍

Bastard.

That is all.
 
WANTED - Drifters need for project "Ziel Brand".

Find details out by clicking the link. As much help needed as possible!
Support your community!
 
By the looks of that thread I think you already got enough people for your project 👍

Free Period (55) plus lunch (40). Nothing beats a Maccas run followed by some laps of the Mount, Chilling at McPhillemy at the top, then back to school in time for the next lesson.:sly:👍

Lol, try having lunch (40) and then free period, ability to go home.

Or being able to leave school at lunch on a friday

yep.jpeg
 
By the looks of that thread I think you already got enough people for your project 👍



Lol, try having lunch (40) and then free period, ability to go home.

Or being able to leave school at lunch on a friday

yep.jpeg

Try having two free periods (1 hour x2) followed by lunch (40 min). :sly:
 
I just have lunch and snack for 60 mins total. Not allowed to leave school though. If we did its a fair walk to get to town. A town with stuff all in it. At lunch we use to stay and hide in the room and play CoD together. Never got caught :sly: but can't speak for my other mates

EDIT: Just downloaded the new patch and the chase cam is now better. No more wobbling around.
 
Last edited:
Try having two free periods (1 hour x2) followed by lunch (40 min). :sly:

But still regardless you're gonna have to do work in those two periods, when I leave on friday pretty much 2.5 hours off :lol:
 
But still regardless you're gonna have to do work in those two periods, when I leave on friday pretty much 2.5 hours off :lol:

But you still have to go to school on Friday... :sly:
 
But still regardless you're gonna have to do work in those two periods, when I leave on friday pretty much 2.5 hours off :lol:

Don't be silly, I don't do work during my free periods... :lol:
 
Top tip 1: 180SX+Camber= epic win of a drift car.
Top tip 2: 180SX+Power= 6th gear drifting
Top tip 3: Get a 180SX
 
Already have mate.

Friday, my friends is one day away :D
 
Last edited:
Must... Stop... Playing... Skyrim... :lol: I'll be there.
 
Must... Stop... Playing... Skyrim... :lol: I'll be there.

:lol: From what i here it's pretty similar to...

:sly:

On a completely unrelated note, have you heard anything from StiiiiFF about the next c/ship race?
 
On a completely unrelated note, have you heard anything from StiiiiFF about the next c/ship race?

Nup. Havent been on the Ps3 since the Ford GT's @ Trial mountain...
 
Last edited:
Goodbye internet, hello GT5 updates...

Hooray for the download taking a few years -_-
 
Last edited:
Can anyone help me with tuning the G37 Infinity? I have tried bits and pieces and sometimes its alright but I have reverted it to stock settings. Can anyone give me a base tune? it has to be better than starting from scratch
 
Can anyone help me with tuning the G37 Infinity? I have tried bits and pieces and sometimes its alright but I have reverted it to stock settings. Can anyone give me a base tune? it has to be better than starting from scratch

Ask Geti or JRKiwiboy, pretty sure they have a base tune for the G37.

Also, downloading GT5 updates 37% and 13% FML don't think I'll get on till late.
 
Can anyone help me with tuning the G37 Infinity? I have tried bits and pieces and sometimes its alright but I have reverted it to stock settings. Can anyone give me a base tune? it has to be better than starting from scratch

High End Performance G37?
 
Not a bad night guys, considering it's our first get together in months i don't think my drifting was that bad :lol:

Sucks the updates caught you Stav :(
 
Ask Geti or JRKiwiboy, pretty sure they have a base tune for the G37.

Also, downloading GT5 updates 37% and 13% FML don't think I'll get on till late.

Geti would have one, but not me Never even drifted the car to my knowledge.

Good fun tonight, Lobster's a good drifter but he kept trying to overtake me.
 
Good fun tonight, Lobster's a good drifter but he kept trying to overtake me.

Yea, I noticed that. He seemed to be pretty impatient when following, but he did quite well. If he shows up again next week we'll tell him about this thread 👍

As for the G37 tune... (give me a sec)

EDIT: Found one! Thanks to this great link... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198751


High End Performance G37 by shmogt, on Flickr
Car: High End Performance G37
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 582HP/7900rpm
Torque: 442 ft-lb/4900rpm
Weight: 1266 kg
Miles: 12.7
Performance Points: 587

PARTS:
All parts, stage 2 turbo. I'm using comfort hard tires

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 13/26
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 2.943
2nd: 2.143
3rd: 1.652
4th: 1.263
5th: 1.006
6th: 0.832
Final: 4.645
Top Speed: 224

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/53
Accel: xx/60
Braking: xx/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-25
Spring Rate: 15.0/8.5
Extension: 8/7
Compression: 7/6
Anti-Roll: 5/6
Camber: 3.7/1.1
Toe: -0.34/-0.02

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/6

TUNER COMMENTS:
This car looks really cool which is always a plus and drifts well too. Not enough torque on this car to be a serious drifter on either turbo, but still can whip around the corners. Best gears are 3 for small corners and 4 for longer ones and occasionally 5 for the straights or really long ones.
 
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUwhen I miss out on drifting with everyone, 🤬!

But then again, I have tomorrow and thats about it.
 
Cheers for finding that MrDinosaw94, pure legend.
 
Here's a few shots of my new ride. I noticed people normally rock black wheels with our Charizard Orange, so I decided to revert the colours this time, whaddya think?

TmM4j.jpg


in7pi.jpg
 
It looks nice!

What color do you guys consider to be Charizard Orange? I use the fluro orange from the DLC Paint pack. Is that alright?
 
Back