Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 80,078 views
It looks nice!

What color do you guys consider to be Charizard Orange? I use the fluro orange from the DLC Paint pack. Is that alright?

We use Chameleon Orange from the TVR as stated in OP.
 
We use Chameleon Orange from the TVR as stated in OP.

Okay, can I keep my fluro orange on the Trololvo though?
 
Yeah, just use the proper colour when going in competitions though.
 
Yeah, just use the proper colour when going in competitions though.

Okay, I'm going to build a new drift car for competitions 'cause the Trololvo doesn;t have enough power. Anyone got any suggestions?
 
Here's a few shots of my new ride. I noticed people normally rock black wheels with our Charizard Orange, so I decided to revert the colours this time, whaddya think?

TmM4j.jpg


in7pi.jpg

The colours look beast! Is that the RWD skyline?

@Korza: For comps use the types of cars in D1GP e.g. an S chassis car, RX-7, 86 and 180SX. I personally suggest an M3 or a Holden
 
Last edited:
Here's a few shots of my new ride. I noticed people normally rock black wheels with our Charizard Orange, so I decided to revert the colours this time, whaddya think?

TmM4j.jpg


in7pi.jpg

That thing looks so sick...what do you think of that skyline as a drift car?
 
That thing looks so sick...what do you think of that skyline as a drift car?

It's pretty damn good, got around 400hp and weighs near 1100kg, overall good balanced car.
 
Okay, I'm going to build a new drift car for competitions 'cause the Trololvo doesn;t have enough power. Anyone got any suggestions?

M3,ISF Spirit R,Z4,Corvette,Viper,S chassis,Lexus Sc300, Z's,XKR

That it is all I could think of and i got on a team guys :D 👍
 
M3,ISF Spirit R,Z4,Corvette,Viper,S chassis,Lexus Sc300, Z's,XKR

That it is all I could think of and i got on a team guys :D 👍

I'd only go against the Viper, Corvette and Spirit R cause in some competitions they're now starting to get banned cause of the amount of extra speed they carry and is notable against other competitors.

Maybe you could test out an older Toyota Soarer and tell me how that goes, really wanna try one.

Congratulations on getting on another team but honestly when people switch teams it ain't big news.
 
Cheers for finding that MrDinosaw94, pure legend.
I know right :sly: (just messing with ya, I'm not that cocky)

Skyline is nice Stav, really top notch with the flipped paint scheme 👍

Congratulations on the new team... One question, do you still play GT or are you Forza exclusive now?Just asking out of curiosity...



General question to all: Anyone else keen on doing some TGTT 4WD f'ing around on friday? I've just really started enjoying it (again) and figured it could be fun in a group... Thoughts...?
 
General question to all: Anyone else keen on doing some TGTT 4WD f'ing around on friday? I've just really started enjoying it (again) and figured it could be fun in a group... Thoughts...?

1) Get onto Stiiiiff and see when the Championship race is gonna be held (It was expected to be the Friday...

2)Well, seeing as we'd all be in 4WD... Set up a course for us to try on the night?

Off-topic: Hayden, if you had of just stayed on BF3 for 2 more games...

IMG_0117.jpg


How's that for insane points... 42-0.... :ouch:...
 
Last edited:
He's prestige, explains everything.

Or your team is retarded :lol:
 
42-0???? 47779 points?????
Holy 🤬 that is awesome! Props to the guy who did it, I bet he was dancing around his TV when he saw that score :lol:

Unbelievable.
 
Lol, someone had to step up to the plate, most of the guys on his team went negative. Most likely why he got a lot of kills.
 
You know that your doing something wrong when one player gets nearly 3x as many kills as the rest of the team combined. Not to mention more then 4x the points. He would've been better off without the rest of his team :lol:

Can you recall what he was doing exactly Vettel?
Helichopping? Sniping? Or just running around like a baby on bull adrenaline?
 
I'm gonna take a shot at him being a chopper gunner.

Chopper pilot + gunner = Epicsauce.
 
1) Get onto Stiiiiff and see when the Championship race is gonna be held (It was expected to be the Friday...

2)Well, seeing as we'd all be in 4WD... Set up a course for us to try on the night?

Off-topic: Hayden, if you had of just stayed on BF3 for 2 more games...

IMG_0117.jpg


How's that for insane points... 42-0.... :ouch:...

Lovely score he got!
BF3=super sweet fun and great feel to game
CoD's WaW, MW2, BlOps and MW3= games with big issues and requires a totally different (and rather arcadey) play type (I did't say CoD 4 because it is epic).

@MrD: In terms of some 4W fun on TG, I'm happy to. The evo X TC is a great car for Gymkhana I found.
 
I've been avoiding COD completely since I got BF3, everything happens so damned fast...

Spawn, die.
Spawn, kill, kill, die.
Spawn, RPG to face, die.
Spawn, kill, kill, kill, care package, die.
Spawn, decide to snipe, find good campsite, stabbed in back, die.
Spawn, die.
Spawn, quick scoped, die.
Spawn, nuked by hacker, die.
Game over, abused by 12 year old, rage quit. :yuck:
 
I know right :sly: (just messing with ya, I'm not that cocky)


Skyline is nice Stav, really top notch with the flipped paint scheme 👍


Congratulations on the new team... One question, do you still play GT or are you Forza exclusive now?Just asking out of curiosity...



General question to all: Anyone else keen on doing some TGTT 4WD f'ing around on friday? I've just really started enjoying it (again) and figured it could be fun in a group... Thoughts...?

Yeah i play GT5 i need to get wheel up to gran parents maybe some of yous can come over on forza :sly:
 
You know that your doing something wrong when one player gets nearly 3x as many kills as the rest of the team combined. Not to mention more then 4x the points. He would've been better off without the rest of his team :lol:

Can you recall what he was doing exactly Vettel?
Helichopping? Sniping? Or just running around like a baby on bull adrenaline?

No Idea.. I think it was at Tehran Highway... So no Heli. There were no snipers. Only tanks, which he wasnt in... I think he was running around like a 7 year old at dream world after a double shot of V...

He actually got more points than both teams (Himself excluded) combined...

And no, I team wasnt really retarded, they just had twice as many people...
 
Last edited:
Yeah i play GT5 i need to get wheel up to gran parents maybe some of yous can come over on forza :sly:

I have a Forza Planet account and do go on it from time to time, but only to play with the livery editor :lol:



No Idea.. I think it was at Tehran Highway... So no Heli. There were no snipers. Only tanks, which he wasnt in... I think he was running around like a 7 year old at dream world after a double shot of V...

He actually got more points than both teams (Himself excluded) combined...

And no, I team wasnt really retarded, they just had twice as many people...

Got damn, that is so epic 👍
 
Well I don't really see how he got that many points, unless he completed a crapload of challenges and got a lot of ribbons or something like that.
 
Well I don't really see how he got that many points, unless he completed a crapload of challenges and got a lot of ribbons or something like that.

Just noticed your signiature :lol:. I would play more GT5 tonight but I got UrbanTerror again. If you don't know UT is a free rip off of an early counterstrike.
 
Just noticed your signiature :lol:. I would play more GT5 tonight but I got UrbanTerror again. If you don't know UT is a free rip off of an early counterstrike.

Im managing to alternate between GT5 and the Practice DKT. Going for my bike license in the morning :nervous:... Throwing together an Evo for the 4WD F around...
 
Im managing to alternate between GT5 and the Practice DKT. Going for my bike license in the morning :nervous:... Throwing together an Evo for the 4WD F around...

Good luck dude, man I wish I was able to get on the PS3 mid week :lol:
 
Good luck dude, man I wish I was able to get on the PS3 mid week :lol:

Cheers man, I passed. 45/45 on the test. Now, I just gotta wait till the bike enters Australia...

Just got home from TAFE, good thing too. After seeing a GTR Rumble by down the road to the Mount, I think I need new pants... That thing looks so much better in person... Sounds nicer too...

Hayden, Spoken to Stiiiiff about the next race? By teh looks of it, it may coincide with our team meet on Friday night :nervous:
 
Just got home from TAFE, good thing too. After seeing a GTR Rumble by down the road to the Mount, I think I need new pants... That thing looks so much better in person... Sounds nicer too...

R35? Man those things are beast.

Should be green light for Friday, unless this new update is like 200mb.
 
Yea it was a 2012 R35 followed shortly after by an R31. I woulda loved to have been driving that R35 around The Mount...

Well hopefully this update comes out tomorrow morning so there wont be as much network traffic on Friday night. I also think Hayden should be our Team Meet Host every friday as he has the most decent connection.
 
It seems friday night will be race night, looking at his post on the website :nervous:. What time can you guys get on at the earliest?

... I also think Hayden should be our Team Meet Host every friday as he has the most decent connection.

It's pretty annoying that none of us have internet connections that can be considered "decent." :crazy: Stupid Telstra, not making their biggest plan big enough :grumpy:

2012 GTR? :drool:
 
Back