Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
i am interested in joining, these anr my details:)

PSN ID:I_8_ELMO
Location/Time Zone:sydney australia (GMT+10)
Favorite Car(s):300zx, mustang trans-cammer, imprezers
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba Circuit,suzuka east
Drifting Experience:i am relatively new to drifting but i know how to tunne the cars
Previous Team(s):none
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind? g27(also controller)
Do you have a microphone?:yes, px21 turtle beaches
How often do you drift on GT5?:about three times a week
What are you looking for in a team?:a fun casual group of people to hang with

i am interested in joining, these anr my details:)

PSN ID:I_8_ELMO
Location/Time Zone:sydney australia (GMT+10)
Favorite Car(s):300zx, mustang trans-cammer, imprezers
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba Circuit,suzuka east
Drifting Experience:i am relatively new to drifting but i know how to tunne the cars
Previous Team(s):none
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind? g27(also controller)
Do you have a microphone?:yes, px21 turtle beaches
How often do you drift on GT5?:about three times a week
What are you looking for in a team?:a fun casual group of people to hang with

Shoot us a friend request and I'll trial you out... Unless of course you're intending on joining another drift team.

Alright I'm getting on now to start up a room so if any of you guys are interested come join me :)

EDIT: Forget that idea, it's either my bad internet or GT5's requirement to have a god-like net speeds to the servers are screwing me over as I can't connect to anything.

Last edited:
stavigo bro, idk if anyone let you know i forgot who i told, but i am resigning Mallala bro, sorry to let you know, iw asnt that good of a drifter anyways!

Alright, posting a question for yall:

Anyone have some decent hybrid drift cars at the moment? They sound like fun to thrash around :lol:

Alright, posting a question for yall:

Anyone have some decent hybrid drift cars at the moment? They sound like fun to thrash around :lol:

If by that you mean a 580hp 86, an 1100hp Camaro (of course Ive got a Camaro :lol:). Might do an S15 after work tonight... Meaning to do my BR-Z but It wouldnt work for some reason...

The 86 is a blast though. Brilliant little thing.

If by that you mean a 580hp 86, an 1100hp Camaro (of course Ive got a Camaro :lol:). Might do an S15 after work tonight... Meaning to do my BR-Z but It wouldnt work for some reason...

The 86 is a blast though. Brilliant little thing.

That list sounds so fun thus far, if only I could figure out how to do all of this 'hybriding' :lol:

Hoping to get on GT5 later tonight

Last edited:
Just got to differentiate between the chassis and the engine. Yea, If you send me one, I'll try and get onto it after work tonight.

Shoebox with a lot of horsepower, awesome :sly:

When you change the skins or chassis from another vehicle I assume the sound changes as well?

Should be on tomorrow afternoon.

Well the 370z sounds like a ZR1... And Im wetting myself listening to the Volvo. BrapBrapBrapBrap... :lol:

Last edited:
So you got it to work? You my friend are awesome! :lol:

Sent it to you. Only did the engine and the racing exhaust. Figured Id let you do the rest to suit you. Needs the racing exhaust to have the very loud brap brap. Stock its quite quiet and subtle. 👍

Also, I'll be up for a slide this arvo after work, but I will be very rusty. Picked up a G27 the other day and busy getting used to it.

Last edited:
Sent it to you. Only did the engine and the racing exhaust. Figured Id let you do the rest to suit you. Needs the racing exhaust to have the very loud brap brap. Stock its quite quiet and subtle. 👍

Also, I'll be up for a slide this arvo after work, but I will be very rusty. Picked up a G27 the other day and busy getting used to it.

Good acquisition with the G27 👍

So if the sound changes, I'm just thinking about an NSX LM Road car engine in an S2000 :drool:

Also I'll try and get on GT5 this afternoon but mostly depends on my internet.

Well I did an RX8 with an RX8 LM Chassis and that has so much grip I reckon it could rival LMP's

That sounds so cheese, now to remove the downforce :lol:

EDIT: Whoa just realised it's 5pm, gonna try and hop on now.

Last edited:
I'm actually wanting to build a S2000LM with 600BHP but haven't had a chance yet.

Kyoto-Gion-3_zpsd777f9e7.jpg

BRZ on a Gallardo Chassis. Now Ive got to work out how to fix the gearbox whether I just swap one in... But.. What engine do I put in it?

BRZ on a Gallardo Chassis. Now Ive got to work out how to fix the gearbox whether I just swap one in... But.. What engine do I put in it?

Does it have to be a lambo engine or can it be any engine you want, cause all I can think off is Ken Nomura's D1GP car with a 2JZ in the 86 :lol:

Does it have to be a lambo engine or can it be any engine you want, cause all I can think off is Ken Nomura's D1GP car with a 2JZ in the 86 :lol:

Any engine. Just the chassis is from a Lambo to give it the stance. I was contemplating a 2JZ.. Although it will be NA until I can work out the Aspirations...

Back