Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
Any engine. Just the chassis is from a Lambo to give it the stance. I was contemplating a 2JZ.. Although it will be NA until I can work out the Aspirations...

What about the 2JZ from a Supra? Or do you get the power values from the lambo?

Done. The power values come from the engine (Which I took out of a Supra SZ-R) and the weight, weight balance, wheel base etc come from the lambo.

Done. The power values come from the engine (Which I took out of a Supra SZ-R) and the weight, weight balance, wheel base etc come from the lambo.

Aww couldn't you do it from an RZ? Or can't you do it cause of something more complicated :lol:

Last edited:
Aww couldn't you do it from an RZ? Or can't you do it cause of something more complicated :lol:

Turbo/Supercharged engines seem to go funny and really quiet when put into a Natural aspirated vehicle. When I work out how to change the Induction, I'll do it from the RZ.

Turbo/Supercharged engines seem to go funny and really quiet when put into a Natural aspirated vehicle. When I work out how to change the Induction, I'll do it from the RZ.

Ahh fair enough all good 👍

I think it may be to do with it being an engine from a standard model being put into a premium one.

All this figuring out sounds fun haha

EDIT: Yay, know how to edit cars :)

In the meantime you guys still active with GT5 and drifting.

Last edited:
Alrighty then, well easiest way to contact all of you is via PM so I'll setup something that way 👍

Sounds good. 👍 I updated my PSN name too Man, so it is the same as my GTP name, saves the confusion. I think I added you last night too, Trouty180. :dopey:

Sounds good. 👍 I updated my PSN name too Man, so it is the same as my GTP name, saves the confusion. I think I added you last night too, Trouty180. :dopey:

Yeah I got the Friend Request, I'm on GT5 at the moment but my connection isn't at it's finest, I'll send some messages on PSN if I can open up my lounge.

Yeah I got the Friend Request, I'm on GT5 at the moment but my connection isn't at it's finest, I'll send some messages on PSN if I can open up my lounge.

Oh okay, haha. Too easy Man, just let me know and I'll jump on in. 👍

On that note we better say welcome to thekillerelite :cheers:

I'm gonna be in my lounge drifting for most of the week so hopefully see you guys there :)

sent you a friend request Stavingo, came here from your message on the free agents thread, hopefully i'm good enough to join lol

sent you a friend request Stavingo, came here from your message on the free agents thread, hopefully i'm good enough to join lol

Alright sweet, well doesn't really matter if you're an average drifter or not 👍

Most of the guys here are willing to give out pointers here and there :)

Just added you on PSN then and I'm in the same room as you :lol:

I think I may play GTA for a little bit and then I'll hope on GT5 after dinner, my connection has been screwing up the entire afternoon :(

EDIT: Dammit guys my internet is giving up on me, I'll definitely be on tomorrow though.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Welcome to I_8_ELMO whom I trialed a little while ago (Whoops)

Hold that thought.........

This weekend, say, Friday night, who can attend a session (Need to get active again) and If you cant make Friday, how about Saturday instead?

Who, with a decent connection, would be available to host?

UPDATE: Welcome to I_8_ELMO whom I trialed a little while ago (Whoops)

Hold that thought.........

This weekend, say, Friday night, who can attend a session (Need to get active again) and If you cant make Friday, how about Saturday instead?

Who, with a decent connection, would be available to host?

I'd be happy to host. 6pm or 7pm okay?

Back