Team MasterMind International (MMI) Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gt6 gets worse with every update, when searching for a lobby online the layout is horrible, I couldn't hear other people's car sounds, they mess everything up.

Gt6 gets worse with every update, when searching for a lobby online the layout is horrible, I couldn't hear other people's car sounds, they mess everything up.

The car sound issue can be solved by changing your on board mic back to standard but I do agree that the new open lobby layout is pure garbage.

The car sound issue can be solved by changing your on board mic back to standard but I do agree that the new open lobby layout is pure garbage.
The thing with gt6 is that there's nothing that's making me want to play it, adding a new social thing is OK but it's pretty much exactly what we had in gt5, theybreally must be out of ideas if they're bringing things back from old games.

The thing with gt6 is that there's nothing that's making me want to play it, adding a new social thing is OK but it's pretty much exactly what we had in gt5, theybreally must be out of ideas if they're bringing things back from old games.

Will we ever see you on GT6 again?

I'm not exactly sure what will happen yet but, if I have enough money put aside, in three weeks time I will be purchasing an XBOX ONE. I still have hopes for the GT series and it has been a VERY tough decision and giving up GT7 and the series in general was no easy decision but I will be switching consoles.

I don't blame you. If I had the money I'd consider switching over. I'm just turned off that the Xbox consoles don't support wheels. That's my biggest gripe.

I don't blame you. If I had the money I'd consider switching over. I'm just turned off that the Xbox consoles don't support wheels. That's my biggest gripe.

I think my biggest problem with the XBOX is the fact that I have to buy a separate rechargeable battery pack because Microsoft still hasn't figured out how to implement that into their controllers yet and opt for double A batteries instead. Then again Sony isn't much better with the whole PS3 headsets not working on the PS4 because of the USB 3.0 on the PS4, so in order for me to use my PX3's I need to spend about $40 on a converter on top of the $400 price tag on the console itself and the $50 for PlayStation Plus just to be able to play online as well as the cost of a game where as with XBOX the console is a bit cheaper and the battery pack is half the price of the converter, yes XBOX Live is $10 more each year but overall they have the better deal and setup, the only things I have to give up are GT7 and 8 and DriveClub. The Crew and Project Cars is on both consoles so that's good and GTA is now on XBOX.

I read that as $$$$$$$$$.

$$$ that I don't have :lol:

lol, I don't really have the full amount put aside either because I'm saving for college and to get a place of my own soon.

I've been a Sony and PlayStation fan since I was 3 years old and I have to admit that Microsoft and XBOX has finally surpassed them and with Sony on a downhill tangent I don't see much hope for PlayStation consoles.

I've been a PlayStation guy since the PS2 came out and that was the console to have as a kid. But Sony has taken a serious nosedive.

I've been a PlayStation guy since the PS2 came out and that was the console to have as a kid. But Sony has taken a serious nosedive.

Agreed. In my opinion the PS2 is still to this day the best console, the games still had challenging AI and great career/story modes, some even had online play like GT4 and even GT3 to a certain extent but it was very primitive. Nowadays it's all about the online play which isn't a bad thing if the creators would take a more GTA 5 approach and have a career/story mode and then make the online mode like a second game with it's own career/story, it's just more fun that way.

I honestly could care less about online. It's fun sure but I love a good storyline. That's a draw for me.

I honestly could care less about online. It's fun sure but I love a good storyline. That's a draw for me.

Agreed (again lol). I would be more inclined to enjoy online more if it wasn't infested with so many ignorant and arrogant people, now not all people are like this but the majority of the online community is, it doesn't matter what age range anyone is in the point in that statement is that at one point or another everyone acts like children on a video game.

Xbox do support wheels. There is a thrustmaster one that is based off of a 458 wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back