Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Damn I haven't had a chance to check out this rain and snow stuff yet. Too busy gettin hammed for the long weekend lol. I'll be back on next week...stay sideways my brothas!

Miss u Rice lol

Kuya! Where have you been? Haha you be hitting that netflix all day :lol:

EDIT: They finally have Avengers on netflix haha

Damn I haven't had a chance to check out this rain and snow stuff yet. Too busy gettin hammed for the long weekend lol. I'll be back on next week...stay sideways my brothas!

Yea twitch you should definitely check it out 👍

Kuya! Where have you been? Haha you be hitting that netflix all day :lol:

EDIT: They finally have Avengers on

haha...yeah just been chilling with the fam watching movies. I try to get on when my neck feels better. See u online soon pogi!

Sorry for propelling your NSX the other night Ja lol. I need to redo my transmission on the Evora. I have the gears a bit too long for chasing, and it likes to grip up because of it haha.

Sorry for propelling your NSX the other night Ja lol. I need to redo my transmission on the Evora. I have the gears a bit too long for chasing, and it likes to grip up because of it haha.

Its all good bro! You know I like that kind of grinding. Haha. Sorry if I was throwing you off. Still a lil bit rusty. ;)

Epic runs last night with the86d, fcpmarcus, and push. Man autumn ring was suffering after our 4 man train...

I haven't watched the replay yet but I bet the pics would be sick!

its like some of us never took a hiatus lol. the runs were real that night. miss that 🤬. good times fam.

Good runs today 'Pac and Gam. Not my best session...just tryin to keep the thumbs fresh:lol: Diggin the new paint job on the Green Meanie!

Chel, hope to drift with you again soon buddy

Last edited:
twitcher
Good runs today 'Pac and Gam. Not my best session...just tryin to keep the thumbs fresh:lol: Diggin the new paint job on the Green Meanie!

You have were killing it out there twitch! You, Pac, and I had an epic 3man tandem train going strong. I think we did 3 laps before the lag hit us.

That was a really fun room tonight! Had really good runs with Red, Gam, Push, SR, and Rice, along with many others - too many people to name you all :). Thanks to everyone who put up with me driving my FC like a complete A-hole :lol:

twitcher
That was a really fun room tonight! Had really good runs with Red, Gam, Push, SR, and Rice, along with many others - too many people to name you all :). Thanks to everyone who put up with me driving my FC like a complete A-hole :lol:

Yea Twitch, I agree. I had some great runs with everyone that joined our lobby last night. I was fighting a migraine so I was having trouble focusing.

The third lap of GVS replay last night was awesome (I was watching you guys). I saved that replay! Pure "red tube" drift action. The only way to beat us, is to cheat us. :sly:

Serious fun driving with a team like we have you have no choice but to push it hard and it seriously makes us who we are. You have to become a driver who just sits back and relax and just drive cause if you try to force the issue at our speed your done.

One driver I want to point out is Rice man your skills are sick you get angle and it never goes away you are seriously one of the best gt5 drifters I've ever seen!

Hell yeah bro, last night was intense. Awesome tandems with you all night, even with the reunion of our old FC's. lol
Serious fun driving with a team like we have you have no choice but to push it hard and it seriously makes us who we are. You have to become a driver who just sits back and relax and just drive cause if you try to force the issue at our speed your done.

One driver I want to point out is Rice man your skills are sick you get angle and it never goes away you are seriously one of the best gt5 drifters I've ever seen!
I got a pretty nasty tune for the ISF, if you'd like I'll share it with you so you can try it out. Makes it feel stupid predictable, grippy and pretty fast. Also gets more angle than my M3!

I got a pretty nasty tune for the ISF, if you'd like I'll share it with you so you can try it out. Makes it feel stupid predictable, grippy and pretty fast. Also gets more angle than my M3!

I'm always down to try out team mates tunes please send it ill drive it hard and share my truths. Thanks

Totally agree Red 👍 The pace is always intense...but you really just have to settle into the grove, because as soon as you push too hard, it all comes unravelled :lol:

SR, always a blast goin door-2-door is our FC's. I need to keep tweaking my transmission cause yours is so quick lol....mine's a little too angle hungry nom nom nom.

We gotta keep practicing those trains, that was hella fun. We had 7 cars together at one point....we can do MORE haha

Yea Twitch, I agree. I had some great runs with everyone that joined our lobby last night. I was fighting a migraine so I was having trouble focusing.

The third lap of GVS replay last night was awesome (I was watching you guys). I saved that replay! Pure "red tube" drift action. The only way to beat us, is to cheat us. :sly:

I'm always down to try out team mates tunes please send it ill drive it hard and share my truths. Thanks

Totally agree Red 👍 The pace is always intense...but you really just have to settle into the grove, because as soon as you push too hard, it all comes unravelled :lol:

SR, always a blast goin door-2-door is our FC's. I need to keep tweaking my transmission cause yours is so quick lol....mine's a little too angle hungry nom nom nom.

We gotta keep practicing those trains, that was hella fun. We had 7 cars together at one point....we can do MORE haha

Yo DG, I have a migraine too. I'm still trying to find out what triggers it. I must find out! Have you found yours?

That train last night was the best train I have ever rode into. DG, twitch, red, ninja, push, and many more people were killing it. We were very artistic drawing those tire marks on grand valley speedway like Picasso :lol:. It was so good that it should be uploaded in "red tube" :lol:. And yea there were 7 people dancing like a boss. Smoke was soooo intense that I had to put on my thermal scope :lol:

Thanks red! 👍 Same goes to all of you guys. All of you guys have the humor, respect, and especially skills that are over 9000!!! What more can you ask for? I would have never made it this far without this team/family. Thank you guys 👍

EDIT: I wish the rest of the nem were there in the train

Last edited:
EDIT: I wish the rest of the nem were there in the train

[/quote]

+1

It would be awesome if we could find a time to get the whole team together for some freight train action :). We're all so busy right now though...hopefully we can work something out

I wish I was there too, I've been caught up in a lot of other things right now like making those damn guitars. :lol: I have been having a real big urge to drift more though, I miss the tandems. XD

I wish I was there too, I've been caught up in a lot of other things right now like making those damn guitars. :lol: I have been having a real big urge to drift more though, I miss the tandems. XD

A little time off is always good 👍 Now, if only we could get K0di to log on haha

Just eat some rice for those migraines you little girls! Rice-Freak delivers in 10 min or its free! Lmao

Red, I'm at work now then got school. I'll pm you the tune here on GTP when I get home.

Edit: since I got disconnected from the lobby right after the race and couldn't save the replay, please post some epic pics with my M3 for me. I wanted to take some so bad!

We still sliding man! How you been man? You made new account?

I still have have my accounts Its just my dad deleted everyone off of my off Xx-QuintenH-xX account so now I have no friends. My gt5 broke AGAIN :grumpy: and I haven't had 16 bucks to re buy it but im going to purchase it soon and I preodered GT6! 👍 I miss The Nem fam hopefully we can drift together soon! I'll be getting a G27 as well guys!

Just eat some rice for those migraines you little girls! Rice-Freak delivers in 10 min or its free! Lmao

hahahaha! I need to use those gutters to make it on time! Plus I need your ninja skills :lol:

I still have have my accounts Its just my dad deleted everyone off of my off Xx-QuintenH-xX account so now I have no friends. My gt5 broke AGAIN :grumpy: and I haven't had 16 bucks to re buy it but im going to purchase it soon and I preodered GT6! 👍 I miss The Nem fam hopefully we can drift together soon! I'll be getting a G27 as well guys!

Ahh I see. Well, sounds like the next time I'm going to drift with you is on GT6. See ya there 👍

A Random Tuesday Night :)
Awesome pictures twitch!! Those are clean shots! I like how each picture has a little story behind it especially the trains :lol: A+ 👍

Back