Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Damn I missed the Meeting and Comp sorry guys I fell asleep I was up from the night before and was just exhausted mentally and was falling asleep at the wheel.lol. I am always having a great time when any of us are on its always epic sessions.

Damn I missed the Meeting and Comp sorry guys I fell asleep I was up from the night before and was just exhausted mentally and was falling asleep at the wheel.lol. I am always having a great time when any of us are on its always epic sessions.

Same here man. I can't believe I slept at 7pm and woke up at 6am. Migraine is killing me. I tried staying up late for the event, but couldn't handle it. Felt good waking up early though :lol:

RICEFREAK
Haha I think you are right. I just realized that haha. Especially when hybrids were possible.

Oh okay man show it to me when I get on gt5. We shall tandem again . Can't wait to see it ^_^K

Just don't be scared of it, it is in good hands ;)

I'll be online in about a hour. Got to go pick up a couple things.

@Rice and Push

Don't worry fam because you know there will be other team events!

CJ was on point last night! Good runs by everyone though. 👍

Had great fun Rice. Some amazing runs in our trucks. That was very good fun. I bet we were getting some weird looks :lol:.

Also had a few good runs with Grif, Red, and Marcus. Great fun as always guys. Hope to see you guys online later.

Peace, Zach

Had great fun Rice. Some amazing runs in our trucks. That was very good fun. I bet we were getting some weird looks :lol:.

Also had a few good runs with Grif, Red, and Marcus. Great fun as always guys. Hope to see you guys online later.

Peace, Zach

Yeaa! Those trucks were awesome! The tacoma was a good truck, but I think I'll make an f150 and switch to that. It sounds better. I couldn't even here my tacoma whenever you're behind or in front of me haha.

Good tandems!

RICEFREAK
Yeaa! Those trucks were awesome! The tacoma was a good truck, but I think I'll make an f150 and switch to that. It sounds better. I couldn't even here my tacoma whenever you're behind or in front of me haha.

Good tandems!

It's a shame that Tacoma doesn't have a good sound, but yeah that F150 is loud.

After you left I had some good tandems with the other guys that were in that room too. Those trucks are surprisingly god drift cars.

I've got finals for school this week and next week. Tried getting on, but when I got on at 2:00am you had all been offline for 10 min. I'll try and make it next time.

I've got finals for school this week and next week. Tried getting on, but when I got on at 2:00am you had all been offline for 10 min. I'll try and make it next time.

Don't worry about it SR... Focus on them test and real life fam.. We will still be here when you're done getting them A's and then you can celebrate by getting your ass kicked by some NEM members! LOL!! :sly: 👍

The section we were running is easy, so it shouldn't have been a problem

By this logic, all of the sections are easy.

The hard part is making a perfect run! That's where the challenge is. :sly:

It's a shame that Tacoma doesn't have a good sound, but yeah that F150 is loud.

After you left I had some good tandems with the other guys that were in that room too. Those trucks are surprisingly god drift cars.

Yea true. And thats good! Trucks are indeed awesome!

School comes first ninja! Kill those tests bro!! *wooshhh (ninja sound)

Dang dude you just reminded me of school...my fall sem starts mid August -_-

You young wipper snappers are making me feel old! Going back to school dang... I haven't been in school in........ man its been that long haha... Hey guys focus on that school stuff so that your life is easier in the future and you'll make more and work less if you get those grades then you can sit in front of your new flat screen and your g37 "cause that's what it will be called in the future" and playing GT12 and loving life with your hot wife in the next room... Yaaaaaaay!

Hey love this team brothers and proud to be part of it!

You young wipper snappers are making me feel old! Going back to school dang... I haven't been in school in........ man its been that long haha... Hey guys focus on that school stuff so that your life is easier in the future and you'll make more and work less if you get those grades then you can sit in front of your new flat screen and your g37 "cause that's what it will be called in the future" and playing GT12 and loving life with your hot wife in the next room... Yaaaaaaay!

Hey love this team brothers and proud to be part of it!

This meant a lot man! Thank you for this 👍. This motivated me :). Now I'm looking forward to school :lol:. I can't imagine how awesome GT12 would look like. And by that time, I don't think we would still be using flat screen, more like hologram :lol:. And yes I agree red, wife next room while you're playing GT12 by yourself or with your kids. Life is complete by this point.

Hey Fam! Sorry for the inactivity lately, but new life events just arrived and would like to let you all know Im a daddy once again to my second child. Welcome baby Arwen Nouvel! She was born 7/22/13 at 09:22 @ 5 lbs 15 oz 18 inches long. We are finally back at home but will take some time again to get things rolling again. I miss sliding with you guys and Im hoping I can free up some time soon! Later fam!

Congrats on the healthy baby girl, ja! And thanks for being positive guys. Need to know I got no worries for my recent inactivity. Had some sweet runs recently with Rice, Cody and Ant the other day so I got my fix. lol

ja95sc3
Hey Fam! Sorry for the inactivity lately, but new life events just arrived and would like to let you all know Im a daddy once again to my second child. Welcome baby Arwen Nouvel! She was born 7/22/13 at 09:22 @ 5 lbs 15 oz 18 inches long. We are finally back at home but will take some time again to get things rolling again. I miss sliding with you guys and Im hoping I can free up some time soon! Later fam!

That is great Ja! Congrats to you and your family on your new family addition.

I hope mama and baby are all adjusting well! Take your time man and enjoy this time with your new baby.

We will see you soon when the restless nights begin. Lolol!

Congrats kuya J!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the healthy baby girl, ja! And thanks for being positive guys. Need to know I got no worries for my recent inactivity. Had some sweet runs recently with Rice, Cody and Ant the other day so I got my fix. lol

Yea man awesome runs! Our net were acting up though lol.

Congrats ja on the new addition to your family!

Rice, I hope when we're in a lobby again sometime, you manage to control your car better than today. Jesus.

Ja!!! Congrats on the healthy baby girl bro!! That's really exciting news, happy to hear you and your family are back home 👍 Take your time getting everything settled, you know we'll hold it down in the meantime. Sounds like we may have to start a junior chapter of NEMESIS haha.

And SR, like the other guys said, focus on school - set yourself up for success. We aren't going anywhere, we're in this for the long haul :)

Rice, I hope when we're in a lobby again sometime, you manage to control your car better than today. Jesus.

Thanks! Sorry for the bumps though. You and wallride were killin it! The view was awesome! Those angles were insane!

Thanks! Sorry for the bumps though. You and wallride were killin it! The view was awesome! Those angles were insane!

Well, yeah. We always do. Which is why the nudges were annoying. Had to recover and close the gap once each lap, practically.
Sorry for the tone in the earlier message, I had hoped to be able to relax while drifting a bit after a long day, but... That got ruined.

Well, yeah. We always do. Which is why the nudges were annoying. Had to recover and close the gap once each lap, practically.
Sorry for the tone in the earlier message, I had hoped to be able to relax while drifting a bit after a long day, but... That got ruined.

Hello Gonales in the future if you need to express yourself to a team member please do it in a PM. No one needs to know how you felt except for Rice. Thanks

Back