Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
HAHAHAHA, that's awesome Rice

More great pics man! The drifting looks so freaking smooooth :drool: Nicely done Fam 👍

Sip fam just wanted to say whats up been taking some time to focus on the wife and kids. Well be on more this week. Also sweet pics all you guys!

Great pictures ninja!! Gotta love those trains! 👍

Sip fam just wanted to say whats up been taking some time to focus on the wife and kids. Well be on more this week. Also sweet pics all you guys!

Yoooo! Family comes first man 👍

Ninja and iPutworkn, remember before they patched the swaps the 1st time? I angle we would get in our GT-86's was crazy awesome!

Fun times last night guys :D

SR, I sent you my C63...ya know, to add a little more 2J to your life :sly: It has a racing cat and triple plate clutch on it, just on case you're wondering why there's no cat or clutch equipped in the tuning menu (they show up on the settings sheet though)

Fun times last night guys :D

SR, I sent you my C63...ya know, to add a little more 2J to your life :sly: It has a racing cat and triple plate clutch on it, just on case you're wondering why there's no cat or clutch equipped in the tuning menu (they show up on the settings sheet though)

Yea Twitch - our three man drift train through the limbo was sweet!!

Had some great runs with Push, Monster and Z last night. Good times boys 👍 sorry for all the bumps....that "Aston MkIII" of mine doesn't like to slow down haha.

Monster, you had me rollin' the whole time. "You gonna owe me $49.95 for all that advice you ain't gonna use!" LMAO :lol:

Ya man, those were some really good runs 👍 Gotta love those Supras :D. Hope to drift with you again soon.
JZA70 became one of my favourites after chassis swap :D

God damn, I haven't seen you in over a year. Thought you left GT5 long ago. lol I'm Prodigy-SRNinja btw.
Yeah, LOL. I've left, then returned, then left again, and now I'm back xDD Hope I won't leave GT5 now until GT6 is released.

Good runs with you yesterday at Tsukuba Work.

I am loving my RX7 again. Just need to fix the transmission and it will be perfect.

Your BMW Z4 was looking great. You really don't need to do anything to it man. It is running smooth and it isn't too fast. What ever engine you put it in seems to level out the grip/slip ratio nicely.

Lock2Lock

Your BMW Z4 was looking great. You really don't need to do anything to it man. It is running smooth and it isn't too fast. What ever engine you put it in seems to level out the grip/slip ratio nicely.

Ditto... and at Fuji. :)

Your Z4 is beautifully smooth, don't mess with it!

Some nice drifting today with Twitcher and iPutWorkn (^_^)

Thanks man, you too! I didn't realize that was you lol.

Work, I was diggin that Z4!

Thanks Twitch, That MK3 you got is pretty quick! 👍

I am loving my RX7 again. Just need to fix the transmission and it will be perfect.

Thanks Zach. Im just gonna work on the trans a bit more. It has a little bit to much wheel spin for my liking. Ill never to able to keep up with PUSH and Griff in it. :lol:

Ditto... and at Fuji. :)

Your Z4 is beautifully smooth, don't mess with it!

Haha, So is yours! GR's yesterday. 👍

iPutWorkn
Thanks Zach. Im just gonna work on the trans a bit more. It has a little bit to much wheel spin for my liking. Ill never to able to keep up with PUSH and Griff in it. :lol:
Yeah, I am thinking about leaving the RX7 the way it is actually. I never really planned/wanted it to be a tandem car to be honest. I wanted it to be a leisure car more less. I just enjoy it.

My car however probably wouldn't keep up either :lol:

Epic morning session with SR and Rice. What a great way to start the day 👍

Push, the room last night was hella fun. I was so tired that I don't remember what went down, but I remember we were on Trial Mtn Rev, and I know I had a good time :lol: Trying to keep up with Griff in that S15 is intense!

Epic morning session with SR and Rice. What a great way to start the day 👍

Push, the room last night was hella fun. I was so tired that I don't remember what went down, but I remember we were on Trial Mtn Rev, and I know I had a good time :lol: Trying to keep up with Griff in that S15 is intense!

Yeee buddy! Good runs! That was a great morning coffee :)

I'd like to thank all the Nemesis members that made it to Yumi's Pink Party, I appreciate it so much. Special thanks to PUSH for assisting me in the lobby and making the celebration possible LOL, cheers mates :cheers:, tons of fun and laughter last night :)

I'd like to thank all the Nemesis members that made it to Yumi's Pink Party, I appreciate it so much. Special thanks to PUSH for assisting me in the lobby and making the celebration possible LOL, cheers mates :cheers:, tons of fun and laughter last night :)

No worries X...thank YOU for organizing it. Like I said, the room was a blast, and there was some great drifting too!! Push did an amazing job editing the video 👍

I said it last night at Night Slide, but I think the last 24 hours was the best day of drifting I've ever had :lol: It was just one sick lobby after another, each packed with dozens of amazing drifters. I'm actually trying to remember everyone I tandemed with in the last day, and there's just too many to count :lol: I for sure remember a few good runs with KDF_Proximity, Loud_Pack_Boys, and OHQ_Gemeni. Had a few good runs with the Fam at NS as well. Red, that R34 looks and sounds beast!!

Big shout-out to Iputworkin and LayNLow...3 is the new tandem fellas :). At one point I think we knocked off close to 10 laps without stopping :drool:

And lastly, it was really good to see Slick out at NS. Haven't drifted with you in ages, but we picked up right where we left off! Great runs homie 👍

Thanks to everyone who made NS last night, and thanks to everyone I've drifted with over the last day, it's been a blast!!

Last edited:

:cheers: anytime pare!

No worries X...thank YOU for organizing it. Like I said, the room was a blast, and there was some great drifting too!! Push did an amazing job editing the video 👍

I said it last night at Night Slide, but I think the last 24 hours was the best day of drifting I've ever had :lol: It was just one sick lobby after another, each packed with dozens of amazing drifters. I'm actually trying to remember everyone I tandemed with in the last day, and there's just too many to count :lol: I for sure remember a few good runs with KDF_Proximity, Loud_Pack_Boys, and OHQ_Gemeni. Had a few good runs with the Fam at NS as well. Red, that R34 looks and sounds beast!!

Big shout-out to Iputworkin and LayNLow...3 is the new tandem fellas :). At one point I think we knocked off close to 10 laps without stopping :drool:

And lastly, it was really good to see Slick out at NS. Haven't drifted with you in ages, but we picked up right where we left off! Great runs homie 👍

Thanks to everyone who made NS last night, and thanks to everyone I've drifted with over the last day, it's been a blast!!

This. Yeeee buddy! Great runs yesterday! I agree, all lobbies yesterday were awesome! 👍

Well, no PS3 for me for a few days. My limping DS3 finally broke. lol

:lol: dude if you are thinking of getting another one, you should buy a gold one!

Back