Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Yea man good stuff! That e46 gtr is fast, I had to make one lol

Lmao. It was fast on G27. But when I went to T500RS i decided to revamp the way I tune.

Feels better and faster, but too fast lol. Need to slow it down lol

Time for a wheel son! Hahaha

lol DFGT used is like $60 so maybe. No wheel on GT feels like the real thing for drifting, so I just think its pointless.

I bought a new red Sony DS3 for $18 shipped on eBay! Matches my 86, even though I might be selling it real soon.

I am going to edit this post with a few videos as I upload them.
Change settings for HD!

Last edited:
Just uploaded another one Hash with you in it.
Change settings for HD
I was experimenting with a way to record live. Because I currently have nothing other than my GoPro Hero2. So I set it up between the monitor and my wheel and it works awesome.

I look like such a goof lol i wonder why it took me so long to slow down. Like i was running away lol
The turning camera angle looks awesome at the hairpin right after pits. You need more footage good job.

I look like such a goof lol i wonder why it took me so long to slow down. Like i was running away lol
The turning camera angle looks awesome at the hairpin right after pits. You need more footage good job.

Lol, that turning camera is me looking to the left or right. Recorded this live as it was happening. I have a bit more footage I have to sift through. It is a pain to do because I dont have a fancy video editor anymore. So I have to convert my footage then everything else.

I am going to edit this post with a few videos as I upload them.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWD49Hr6Ig">YouTube Link</a> Change settings for HD!

Nice video! Gotta love the fish eye and eurobeat.

Nice footage lay! You should set it up so its shows your wheel work to lol

I don't think I could do that. I can't think of how I would mount the camera, there is nothing around/behind me to set it on. But I will see what I can do.

Get a head strap mount or chest mount if you want to film the wheel too. They don't cost much at all. Only thing is the tv might be hard to see with the Gopro lens.

Get a head strap mount or chest mount if you want to film the wheel too. They don't cost much at all. Only thing is the tv might be hard to see with the Gopro lens.

Yeah that's the issue I am worried about, not being able to see the tv with it being so far away.

Just uploaded another one Hash with you in it.
Change settings for HD
I was experimenting with a way to record live. Because I currently have nothing other than my GoPro Hero2. So I set it up between the monitor and my wheel and it works awesome.

That vid turned out really nice Lay!

Who knew a GoPro-on-a-desk would produce nice quality like that!

Damn eBay Chinese people and month long shipping. I miss drifting with you bromosexuals! :banghead:

Damn a month!? They must've had to make the plastic, buttons, and get the "Fhony Haystation" logos ready for it. LOL!!

See ya soon fam! :sly:

That vid turned out really nice Lay!

Who knew a GoPro-on-a-desk would produce nice quality like that!

Damn a month!? They must've had to make the plastic, buttons, and get the "Fhony Haystation" logos ready for it. LOL!!

See ya soon fam! :sly:

Make sure the controller is original fam :lol:

lol It's a legit Sony, even comes in original Sony packaging. Just shipping from China. Probably why it's $18.99 instead of $40+ from a retailer. This is why I need RICE's delivery services!

lol It's a legit Sony, even comes in original Sony packaging. Just shipping from China. Probably why it's $18.99 instead of $40+ from a retailer. This is why I need RICE's delivery services!

Oh okay nice! That's a very good deal! I may need a new ds3. Mine is worn out. Haha sorry man I'm busy delivering rice sacks here. And my delivery doesn't go international :lol: I heard some random ninja delivers extremely fast; futhermore, delivers international.

Great vid Lay!!! That was such a fun day of drifting. Is that footage when I was chasing you and Work, or was that a different time?

Great vid Lay!!! That was such a fun day of drifting. Is that footage when I was chasing you and Work, or was that a different time?

Yeah, you were behind me in the shorter video. The longer one I dont think you were, I think you were off to the side or something. Thanks, I figured you guys would like it if it turned out good. And it was ok. I am going to mess with some camera settings and see if i can make it better. I REALLY wish either my monitor or the PS3 would have an audio out via 3.5mm headphone jack so I can get actual game sound instead of wheel sounds with muted game audio. My GoPro has a mic jack on it, I just cant use it for anything really.

Last edited:
So I'm officially picking this bad boy mx83 up tomorrow! I know I posted in our FB group, but I wanted to share it with the rest of our friends from GT5. lol

Has a non-vvti 1jz, R154 5 speed, T70 single turbo, AFC 2.0, 50mm external wastegate with atmospheric dump, and some more goodies. Its detuned at 10psi right now but Im gonna crank her up to 16-18psi with some 550cc injectors. All for $2,700, couldn't let this steal of a deal pass by. lol

So I'm officially picking this bad boy mx83 up tomorrow! I know I posted in our FB group, but I wanted to share it with the rest of our friends from GT5. lol

Has a non-vvti 1jz, R154 5 speed, T70 single turbo, AFC 2.0, 50mm external wastegate with atmospheric dump, and some more goodies. Its detuned at 10psi right now but Im gonna crank her up to 16-18psi with some 550cc injectors. All for $2,700, couldn't let this steal of a deal pass by. lol

Sweet SR... I'd rock a old cressida..

a youtube show on youtube called mighty car mods did a 1JZ engine conversion on a cressida last year. i've linked both episodes. was quite interesting to watch seen as they bough the donor car in japan and what they had to do to get the engine to australia to put it in the cressida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P52gGHPzSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yfm_KhKmU

they also did a drift car build as the first episode of the new series

(Sorry for the off topic)

Matt

Last edited:
Thanks you sir.
a youtube show on youtube called mighty car mods did a 1JZ engine conversion on a cressida last year. i've linked both episodes. was quite interesting to watch seen as they bough the donor car in japan and what they had to do to get the engine to australia to put it in the cressida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P52gGHPzSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yfm_KhKmU

they also did a drift car build as the first episode of the new series

(Sorry for the off topic)

Matt
lol Those guys are hilarious, thanks for posting that. Here's something I'm going more for. Gonna do his same suspension setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuUVL7VeD0E

But obviously with more power. He has like 300ish to the wheels, I'm aiming for 400-430hp to the wheels.

Latest Posts

Back