Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Damn im missing out on some photo shoots. I'm in for practice tonight guys! Haven't drifted since sunday's battle.

Gambino, are you purposely making you car purple? Haha, or did GT Auto lie to you again when you painted it?

Gambino, are you purposely making you car purple? Haha, or did GT Auto lie to you again when you painted it?

LOL!!! It is definitely GT Auto... I am using Le Mans Blue Metallic but the damn thing still has a purple tinge to it...

Team Nemesis On Top and Here's Why!

The Boss!(DGambino1)
gt5010.jpg

Reddawn_77 and fcpmarcus Wall Riding
gt5009.jpg

Team Nemesis
gt5008.jpg

The Boss and Reddawn slidin and gliden
gt5006.jpg

Reddawn_77's New Toy
gt5005.jpg

LOL!!! Wow Red - when you told me about that pic of me against the wall - I didn't think I was THAT close to the rail... Great picture angle on that one... Oh I remember that was when my team was drifting the outside and the other team was drifting the opposite direction on the inside... Damn that was sic!!!!!! Props to BlackIce on coordinating that one...

Great pics all around... I really like the team pic of us "wall riding" in Madrid - I didn't know Ronzhi was that close to me... LOL!!! NICE RONZHI!!!

Also the wall riding pick of you and marcus is sick!!!!

Thanks for picking me up to be in your team dgambino. I really appreciat it I have some much fun when I drift with you guys.. I learn more every time I'm in a lobby with you all. By the way this is toycressy

PSN Name: Limepiekey
Time Zone: Pacific
Mic? (yes/no): Yes
Times you are online (estimated): 1AM-4AM
Current drift cars: FC and FD 3 and 4 hundred HP respectively. But honestly i'll drift anything as long as it has comfort hards and is RWD.

I'm not really looking to compete, i'm just fed up with trying to tandem with people who arn't very good. Blackice was my first GT5 friend and probably the first person I tandemed with.

i'm obviously only on at weird hours which would limit my committment, but i really like your idea about building up a reputation. I'd generally like to limit my contact with noobs and surround myself with people who actually know what they're doing. Oh and take pictures. I like doing that too.

Thanks for picking me up to be in your team dgambino. I really appreciat it I have some much fun when I drift with you guys.. I learn more every time I'm in a lobby with you all. By the way this is toycressy

No prob toycressy... You will get better just by drifting with us - you have already improved from the first time you joined our lobby... We'll keep putting the pressure on ya!! LOL!!

No prob toycressy... You will get better just by drifting with us - you have already improved from the first time you joined our lobby... We'll keep putting the pressure on ya!! LOL!!

This is the best part. When you join our rooms. It's always clean drifting. You either learn new lines or ways of entering corners. Or you just get some good clean tandeming.

Ya but then there's times where we just goof around, I love those. I was dying of laughter a number of times, Gambino knows why. We aren't just a team, we are all friends or even family and that's what I think makes us better and stand out from other teams. If anyone one of us ever left NEMESIS, it wouldn't be the same, we are all unique I think we all mesh together very well! But I'm sure no one will ever want to leave. Our members aren't only good at drifting but we all talk to each other like we've known each other for a long time and I think thats because we all like each other's personalities. If your a good drifter but a dull person, we wouldn't care that your good. If you decent but we see you improving and you have a great personality, we will want you more because everyone on the team gets better if you practice with your team.

It's like women and sex. If a girl likes you but you suck at sex, she will stay with you and over time you'll get better with her teaching you and and supporting you. But if your already good at sex but your an 'arse' and your personality sucks, she wont want to be near you after. (Just to help you guys understand what I'm saying.

Last edited:
PSN Name: NoOne2You
Time Zone: -6 Central
Mic? (yes/no): Yes
Times you are online (estimated): 7-11 A.m., 10-3 P.m.
Current Drift Cars:
S2000 GT1 Turbo,
Skyline M-Spec (R32)(FR)89'
240SX 96'
Prowler 02'
Camaro IROC-Z 88'
S2000 Street Version (Amuse)
....basicly if its FR drivetrain.... im going to try to drift it.

I am unhappy with this thread's current existence, and so I am going to temporarily close it. We do not allow you to go about recruiting people to another website, and the opening post of this thread makes it plain that people looking to join this team can go through an external, unapproved website in order to do so. This is a violation of the rules, and until such time as the thread-starter contacts me with a valid reason as to why this thread should be allowed to be reopened, it will remain closed.

Ya but then there's times where we just goof around, I love those. I was dying of laughter a number of times, Gambino knows why. We aren't just a team, we are all friends or even family and that's what I think makes us better and stand out from other teams. If anyone one of us ever left NEMESIS, it wouldn't be the same, we are all unique I think we all mesh together very well! But I'm sure no one will ever want to leave. Our members aren't only good at drifting but we all talk to each other like we've known each other for a long time and I think thats because we all like each other's personalities. If your a good drifter but a dull person, we wouldn't care that your good. If you decent but we see you improving and you have a great personality, we will want you more because everyone on the team gets better if you practice with your team.

It's like women and sex. If a girl likes you but you suck at sex, she will stay with you and over time you'll get better with her teaching you and and supporting you. But if your already good at sex but your an 'arse' and your personality sucks, she wont want to be near you after. (Just to help you guys understand what I'm saying.

Sounds like a very welcoming team.

wow haha well, I haven't exactly been on lately but I ****in love driftin with everyone here! You are able to push harder and know you wont get smacked cause the leader straightened out or spun out. Not to mention all the great laughs!! Im glad i killed it on Suzuka east in the GNX to make it a part of the team early on. I can see this team going a long way if we keep pushing our selfs.

Picture Slap!!

I apologize in advance for having to many pictures, but please enjoy. Since I took all these pictures about an hour ago from replays I saved days ago, i don't remember who is who so sorry. :indiff:

---------------------------------
SS7 Cruise - (I think i was with demon) couldn't stop looking at the fireworks.
picture.php

His butt exploded right after....
picture.php

The Ferrari had to slow down to check his wounds while the Maserati drove off in style.
picture.php

Fast drag race in the tunnel.
picture.php

WARP SPEEEEEEED!
picture.php

Night time cruise with sexy cars.
picture.php

Now for Drifting!
My sexy new drift machine, I named her Eva! :drool:
picture.php

We, at Team NEMESIS, enjoy slamming into each other after every drift session.
picture.php

My own pictures from the last part of the battle between me and GODfreyGT5 in the ACN - NEMESIS battle.

Start Line (I lead first)
picture.php

I'm off to a good start.
picture.php

GODfrey understeered, but did the rest of the track well.
picture.php

I'm ahead.
picture.php

I'm trying to intimidate GODfrey by looking at him for a whole 10 seconds!
picture.php

I manage to keep up with him.
picture.php

The winner.
picture.php

----------------------

Sorry if I didn't get the pictures you wanted guys, I forgot to save a number of the replays.

Yea man - we have had some good times. I definitely lucked out when you guys decided to join the team. I still remember your tryout with me on Eiger... We ended up doing two laps of good tandems and then followed that up with jumping over each other on the little ramp near Eiger's starting line... The best part was the skid mark I left on your roof and the skidmark you left on my hood... LOL!!!! Good times...

Wait till Rover get's his capture card. We'll do more coordinated drifts like we did the other night. We're going to have to start charging admission to our sessions...

Last edited:
Haha I remember that! From the start it was fun. I will try to get my own capture card as well. I hope that in the future, we will be allowed to choose our own angles and shots in replays. I would be able to make some of the craziest videos!

Latest Posts

Back