Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,595 views
Guess who just got a new PS3!!!!!!!!!
 
Obama?
 
NICEE FINALLY!! How long has it been?? lol
 
all summer, so i got about 2 weeks of heavy drifting...then im back to school
 
all summer, so i got about 2 weeks of heavy drifting...then im back to school

welcome back! add me when you get a chance and ill be on later if you want to drift.

you girls still on?

jimmy are you on tonight?
 
As soon as I dl the update, I'm gonna be online all night. I will be taking many photos also
 
D-Max
you girls still on?

Girls? Are you going to be on tonight fanboy with your fanboy car? Lol
 
YEY I'M LOVED!!! I'll be on soon so yes I will :D :D

None of you are actually on. Marcus isn't doing A thing, Toy is on NetFlix and no one else is on WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?
 
Last edited:
D-Max
YEY I'M LOVED!!! I'll be on soon so yes I will :D :D

None of you are actually on. Marcus isn't doing A thing, Toy is on NetFlix and no one else is on WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?

Lol thats my wife in netflix im at work I get off like in a hour.
 
Holy **** meandog ur back!! I'm still flyin the p!nk and always will b sir. And I still think ur name is Ryan. Y can't u jus tell us already??!!!
 
Lmao, no but good guess. I still can't believe that you didn't guess it yet.
 
So I lost a lot of cars (around 170 of them...), and i cant remember my DB9 settings, so that sucks. Anyone wanna send me a couple gold colors?
 
Last edited:
Tyler. Husain. Brian. Ricky. Jerry. Jimmy. Dustin. Chris. Jonathan. Eric. Ethan. Evan. Jeremy. Fred. Josh. Cory. Patricia...Patrick. Michael. Nate;Nathan. Bill. Christian. WUT IS IT?!
 
Trell. Darren. Travis. AAHH!!!
 
Oliver. Brent!!!!
 
Triple post! 👍
 
none of the above lmao
 
Lol we are gonna figure it out... One of these days...hahaha.

Ill send you some golds tonight. Do you need any cars?
 
I dont need any cars, but im just pissed that I lost them. I had a collection of subys, skylines, and a bunch of premium cars.
 
Yeah... That sucks... Maybe you made a backup for your ps3 went to ****? I do remember your camber settings being -9 in the front hahahahah
 
yea, i know that much haha. im gonna have to grind like crazy. I dunno what happened to the backup. i couldve sworn that I backed it up when my ps3 was going to ****
 
Yup. Tryin to figure this shtuff out!
 
Well at least you got the seasonal events for money.

Jordan get online tonight!! >:[ Now we need to get gangreen and blackice to show up to night practices again. Then we'll have all the older members back!
 
yea, theres so many events, and they actually look fun compared to A spec racing
 
Ok ok ill get on lol. And that front camber was insane!!
 
good seeing you on this AM Meandog.

jimmy: get some sleep! :crazy: i dont know how you were able to stay up with us so late (or early however you want to look at it) but good times nonetheless.
 
What jimmy is never on late right Jimmy :sly:
 
you / k0di / marc are making moves (fast might i add) w/ the wheel. you three are getting smoother by the day. 👍
 
you / k0di / marc are making moves (fast might i add) w/ the wheel. you three are getting smoother by the day. 👍

All this talk about wheels lately is KILLING me... I want my wheel back! :ouch:
 
All this talk about wheels lately is KILLING me... I want my wheel back! :ouch:

youre telling me.. im starting to become interested in the wheel but i need to master the DS3 first. :indiff: got a loooooong way to go still.
 
Back